Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!

Go down 
+16
rabadon55
Smiggles94
Jea
Kaynvink
BloodMoonRaven
spidEr
Myll
James411
Holloka
BehindZeroProxies
htr63
Tuga
sscc
QuestionMark
1Mare1
sororityalpha
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 105732
Forum Reputation : 901

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Empty
PostSubject: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Seriously, look at how many Shooters were VIRGINS when they committed their crimes.

That is DEFINITELY a problem.

You NEED to experience intimacy, love, affection, etc. with a good partner in your life!

Lack of that has certainly been an issue with a lot of shooters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:10 pm

is that really true though?

it may seem that way because teenage shooters typically dont have sex as they are like 16. But most adult shooters seem to had kids, partners, or sex with random people..Hell even Devin Kelley had a kid
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 45895
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:28 pm

It's true. The vast majority of teenage mass shooters do bring up virginity/lack of love as their reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:30 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
It's true. The vast majority of teenage mass shooters do bring up virginity/lack of love as their reasons.

teenage shooters are not every single shooter though
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 45895

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:34 pm

-warrior wrote:

I never said every single shooter, there is a reason why I stated "the vast majority".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:46 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
-warrior wrote:

I never said every single shooter, there is a reason why I stated "the vast majority".

i still dont think most teenage shooters were angry of there lack of sex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Eric Harris even went so far as to say that MAYBE if he had gotten laid it might have changed things around.

BUT I still think it would have taken way more then just having sex to have made any difference whatsoever in his life.

The fact that some of these shooters are still virgins pales in comparison to the other issues they likely had/have.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Its not just the sex that makes a difference - anybody can do that.

But,

If some of these shooters had good compatible loving partners it may have helped steer them away from their obsessive homicidal/suicidal thoughts.

*Some virgin shooters:

Randy Stair - 24 year old virgin

Elliot Rodger - 22 year old virgin

Adam Lanza - 20 year old virgin

Eric/Dylan - 17/18 year old virgin(s)

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

But,

If some of these shooters had good compatible loving partners it may have helped steer them away from their obsessive homicidal/suicidal thoughts.

id say thats a small minority though
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Notice I am talking about virgin killers: sexually frustrated, angry, suicidal/homicidal people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:01 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

But,

*Some virgin shooters:

i doubt Lanza's problems would were because he was a virgin
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Yes it was + he was mentally ill (lethal combo)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

He was to far gone to be in a relationship like that
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 100162
Forum Reputation : 3050

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm

-warrior wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

I'd go as far to say that none of the virgin shooters would've been able to sustain a relationship, given their many emotional problems.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
-warrior wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

I'd go as far to say that none of the virgin shooters would've been able to sustain a relationship, given their many emotional problems.

Stair could of (if his depression was treated before his egs bullshit started)

also most virgin shooters are teens so it could be that virginity is a problem, but also they are young so they are generally less likely to have sex, you think jesse osborne or jose reyes had sex?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:57 pm

You are missing the point.

Sexual Frustration + Anger/Rejection + Mental Illness CAN be a recipe for disaster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc

Contribution Points : 67170
Forum Reputation : 373

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:17 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Sexual Frustration + Anger/Rejection + Mental Illness CAN be a recipe for disaster.
If you are responding to the comment that the virgin shooters would not have been able to sustain relationships anyway, I think you are looking at it differently than I would. The sort of mental and emotional deficits that would keep them from forming bonds that lead to sexual relationships are probably the same deficits that allow them to kill. The lack of sex and intimacy will probably exacerbate feelings of worthlessness and bitterness but I think it's likely that the sexual failures and the capacity for violence (along with the tendency to be a "loner" and career failures in older shooters) are often symptoms of the same inability (or diminished ability) to connect with other people on an emotional level. My belief is that it's not so much a recipe of several distinct elements that combine to create a massacre as it is a single pattern, a problem that builds on itself as a person who is already emotionally disconnected becomes increasingly alienated, until it results in the most extreme outcome possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuga

Contribution Points : 48742
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 pm

The 3 most recent mass shooters, by all means, were not virgins. Another interesting thing they share is abusing women, 2 abused their spouses and one even killed his wife and Paddock would reprimand his girlfriend often in public places plus some prostitute claims she had sex with him and he had violent fetishes. But I think one interesting characteristic they all have along with many other mass shooters is loneliness. It's something Columbine survivor Austin Eubanks mentioned in a blog post after the Las Vegas shooting. People often don't realize that one can be very lonely even if they have friends. This factor is a much more worthwhile thing worth looking into than their sex or skin color, trivial characteristics that certain groups **cough cough feminists cough** like to point cuz ''muh narrative''.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 pm

This thread is about killers who are virgins and why that may play a part in their decision to kill, etc.

Anders Breivek was also virgin

Here is a satire video about it:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc

Contribution Points : 67170
Forum Reputation : 373

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
This thread is about killers who are virgins and why that may play a part in their decision to kill, etc.

Anders Breivek was also virgin

Here is a satire video about it:

As far as I know, Breivik claimed not to be a virgin (though he lied about some things so it could be true) but he certainly wasn't successful in romance and was questioned by friends about his sexuality because of it.

Anders also showed a lack of empathy and a tendency toward antisocial behavior from a very early age. His traumatic upbringing may have played a part but he was clearly not functioning properly on an emotional level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
htr63

Contribution Points : 48193

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 pm

While I don't think that an absence of sexual experience is a driving force behind most mass shootings (with a few exceptions, cue Elliot Rodger), I certainly believe that a lack of intimacy can have a profound effect on the psychological health of an individual, particularly one who is already predisposed to negative emotions.
It is unsurprising that some people respond aggressively to the feelings of inferiority and weakness that a lack of sex gives you, especially when it seems like everyone else your age is experiencing some degree of intimacy. Consequently, I imagine it's incredibly easy to feel ostracised when you seem to be the only one who isn't in a realtionship.
I doubt it helps either when there are countless images of a sexual nature being plastered across the various media platforms available, which would further exacerbate any feelings of resentment and anger that a potential mass shooter may already harbour.
In my opinion, the problem is not that the shooters were unable to have sex, but rather that they recieved no sort of affection or validation from a member of their preferred sex in their lives.
That being said, a lack of sex or general intimacy is probably not the primary cause of most mass shootings, but I don't think it helps when it is added to the plethora of unfulfilled desires that are already present. Conversely, being in a relationship or having an active sex life is by no means a preventive measure against mass shootings, as we have seen on numerous occasions already.

Last edited by htr63 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 2:10 am

What the fuck is with your posts as of late?
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 43645
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 8:02 am

Nobody here wants to hear that because they're all virgins TBH

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holloka

Holloka

Contribution Points : 50948

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:36 am

sscc wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

If you are responding to the comment that the virgin shooters would not have been able to sustain relationships anyway, I think you are looking at it differently than I would. The sort of mental and emotional deficits that would keep them from forming bonds that lead to sexual relationships are probably the same deficits that allow them to kill. The lack of sex and intimacy will probably exacerbate feelings of worthlessness and bitterness but I think it's likely that the sexual failures and the capacity for violence (along with the tendency to be a "loner" and career failures in older shooters) are often symptoms of the same inability (or diminished ability) to connect with other people on an emotional level. My belief is that it's not so much a recipe of several distinct elements that combine to create a massacre as it is a single pattern, a problem that builds on itself as a person who is already emotionally disconnected becomes increasingly alienated, until it results in the most extreme outcome possible.

That one sentence alone pretty much sums up what I almost started to type up in a novella. Perfectly put.
They aren't becoming anti-social because they can't get laid, they can't get laid because people are picking up on their already present anti-social tendencies.

I still vividly remember when the entire Elliot Rodgers saga went down, and his pictures were released. I thought to myself "Wow, but he's quite handsome! How could it be that he couldn't get a girlfriend?"
Then I saw one of his videos. The very moment he opened his mouth, that very second that whiny, greasy voice left his mouth I could barely imagine someone less attractive than him. I remember I actually grimaced at the sound of it.
No wonder he never succeeded. His off putting vibes were so dominant, they had an effect even through a video - I can't even imagine how girls perceived him face to face.

It was rather shocking to see some basic psychology put into practice and experiencing it first hand, but ever since I am very acutely aware just how much our image is influenced by the way we carry ourselves and how we conduct ourselves just in general.

tldr; when you're weird in the head people will pick up on it subconsciously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 pm

It's not just about losing your virginity or getting laid.

When you are virgin, you are still dealing with your sexual identity, etc.

You never know until you try.

And, before that happens, there can be a lot of mental/emotional/psychological issues for people.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 69061
Forum Reputation : 64

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 1:59 pm

I read Adam Lanza had a relationship with a woman on the fbi document through??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 2:10 pm

I honest feel it all come down to the genetics. Like I do not believe elliot was born an evil person. He had a pet dog when he was young. I just think being autistic messed in him up psychology and he slowly started becoming more negative and then he went insane.

Randy was not interested in sex he said in his journal the thought of having sex disgusted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm

I do think being virgin for a long time can change your perceptions like if you started liking women when you are teenager and then you are still virgin when you are mid twenties you can start thinking about liking other guys and start to become kind of gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myll

Contribution Points : 44872
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Are you referring to the woman he was emailing for 2 years?
The documents make it sound more like friendship.

On this topic as a whole you can not say that for the majority of shooters.
Consider this, the average age of a mass shooter is somewhere between the 30-40 range, many of them have children which would imply they were not virgins.

For the younger shooters it is partly true. Although I wouldn't say it was a main driving factor with a few exceptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 53901
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 3:16 pm

18 and a virgin, isn't as hard as it is. Just walk into a bar plenty of lonely girls and mature woman would be all over you. But do you really want to just lose the virginity or actually love the person. I think Eric and Dylan could have easily paid for it or met someone like that in Denver, they clearly didn't want it like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodMoonRaven

Contribution Points : 43391
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm

I already learnt the "sit-alone-at-a-bar" method years ago even though i'm eighteen.

I'm highly interested in getting laid, but I have misaligned teeth and I have a rather dramatic underbite, so it comes to no surprise that virginity is one of the many aspects of a shooter's rage. But i'm getting braces months from now as well as jaw surgery--It's also for medical reasons too, not just cosmetic. I hope so damn well to God that i'll get laid (only after the surgery) before i'm 20, hell, some girl in national security might just be deliberately sent for me to fuck and collect information off of me as far as I can see.

But while at the same time, i'm still on a mission to see this one other girl I know. I've said so many awkward things to her because i'm not experienced in girls at all.

Maybe the government could always use an evil couple. And though off-topic, speaking of forming an evil couple; aluminum in vaccines/flu shots are pretty damn effective--iv'e done a psychiatric experiment on myself some time ago at a local pharmacy by getting vaccinated/flu-shotted. I hope one day she gets injected full of aluminum (or whatever else that induces a replication of my own psychiatric problems) by someone who just happens to secretly work for the government.

...Am I wrooooong? Have I gone to far to get home? Have I gooooone and left you here aloooone? Am I wrooooong? Have I run to far to get home, yeah! Have I goooone and left you here alooone? -- Alice in Chains: Would

Some people on this forum are not only just forumers. They're people who work for an organization that wants to know whether the fuck you're a potential school shooter or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 45650

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 pm

I think most shooters where virgins until they died because they (most of them !) had some form of social anxiety.
I can relate good to what it feels like to struggle to just talk to strangers but nowadays im just in a position in that I don,t even want to have contact to anyone I see outside , I just walk by everyone most of the time even avoiding looking into the faces of anyone outside.
But im actually fine this way , to much bullshit has happened in the past and I just want to stay alone almost the entire time these days , plus although one time I remember in particular that a girl IRL showed interest in me , I remeber that she (who was a absulute stranger) just walked by me smiled at me and side hi , most of you would probably feel really good in this situation but I actually just feeld extremly akward and just wanted to get out of it(what is most of the time the case for me but that was a whole new level of it.). I think most of the shooters thought that way which was also one of the reasons why so many of them died as virgins.
But overall the whole "Virgin" and "Player" histery is stupid to me , I highly doubt it makes that much of a difference.

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

But,

*Some virgin shooters:

Don't forget Michael Ryan 27 years old. Also there were never any information of any relationships of Thomas HAMILTON.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 42637

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 pm

If to say about Eric and Dylan, I think yes, they was frustrated that they can't find a girls, especially Eric who was rejected many times, and on basement tapes he said names of girls who also was guilty that Eric became so full of hate.

But virginity wasn't a main reason, especially when shooter had a mental problem.

View user profile
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 54027
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 9:20 pm

narcissism + rejection = disaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:44 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
narcissism + rejection = disaster

Well really narcissism + acceptance = another disaster

Being accepted won't change their violent nature or tendencies.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:05 am

I don't think virginity is the problem. Robert Hawkins wasn't a virgin and he killed as many people as Eric Harris.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 7:09 am

For some shooters its a problem. Eliot Roger was creepy as shit.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:12 am

Elliot Rodger was a psychopath who thought the world owned him something. If it wasn't virginity it would have been something.

Some people are just broken. He was an example of that.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:31 am

Actually I'm not even sure that he REALLY had all those thoughts, seems like he just a very bad actor and wanted to become someone,  and had deep rejection of himself. I really didnt believed a single word of his manifesto, especially his fake "hahaha". The motivation is just to be seen at leas. Be researched aftermath,  be remembered and of course forever wikipedied.

View user profile
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 43090

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:53 am

Ivan wrote:
I don't think virginity is the problem. Robert Hawkins wasn't a virgin and he killed as many people as Eric Harris.

And how you know it he wasn't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 am

rabadon55 wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Because he had a girlfriend for some months before the shooting took place.

Logically I don't think he was a virgin or at least had more success with women than Eric, Dylan or Elliot Rodger did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:59 am

Jea wrote:
Actually I'm not even sure that he REALLY had all those thoughts, seems like he just a very bad actor and wanted to become someone,  and had deep rejection of himself. I really didnt believed a single word of his manifesto, especially his fake "hahaha". The motivation is just to be seen at leas. Be researched aftermath,  be remembered and of course forever wikipedied.
No, Elliot cared a great deal about girls and his virginity. He just figured it would never happen for him and gave up.

He also had a weird obsession with Seung Hui Cho which was documented even going back as far as 2009-2010,
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:36 am

Actually I didn't research about him, so it's my impression on his manifesto. Another Asperger?

View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:21 pm

Ivan wrote:
rabadon55 wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Because he had a girlfriend for some months before the shooting took place.

Logically I don't think he was a virgin or at least had more success with women than Eric, Dylan or Elliot Rodger did.

IIRC there was an article that mentioned that he also cheated on this girlfriend. I'll look for it later.

EDIT: Here it is - http://web.archive.org/web/20080814002454/http://www.rollingstone.com:80/politics/story/22248593/everyone_will_remember_me_as_some_sort_of_monster/6

View user profile
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 76242
Forum Reputation : 550

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Stephan Paddock, Kevin Neal, Devin Kelly, Derrick Bird, James Huberty, Christopher Dorner, Charles Whitman and Robert Hawkins weren't virgins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

well, I think adult-shooters and kids-shooters should be separated to the two different groups. Because adult-shooters are more conscious and thoughtful, it's not hormones or anger issues, it's a deep pure violence, and primarily have completely different reasons in common.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 70186
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

But,

*Some virgin shooters:

Randy probably didn't care about sex, Elliot wanted a girlfriend, lack of sex wasn't actually his motive and Adam doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd even want to have sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Jea wrote:
well, I think adult-shooters and kids-shooters should be separated to the two different groups. Because adult-shooters are more conscious and thoughtful, it's not hormones or anger issues, it's a deep pure violence, and primarily have completely different reasons in common. 

Well Charles Whitman, James Huberty, and Devin Kelly were pretty impulsive, angry people I'd say.

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Adam doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd even want to have sex.

In one of his posts to the old forum Adam mentioned he had a low libido due to his malnourishment.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next