Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!

Go down 
+16
rabadon55
Smiggles94
Jea
Kaynvink
BloodMoonRaven
spidEr
Myll
James411
Holloka
BehindZeroProxies
htr63
Tuga
sscc
QuestionMark
1Mare1
sororityalpha
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 7:57 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
Its not just the sex that makes a difference - anybody can do that.

But,

If some of these shooters had good compatible loving partners it may have helped steer them away from their obsessive homicidal/suicidal thoughts.

*Some virgin shooters:

Randy Stair - 24 year old virgin

Elliot Rodger - 22 year old virgin

Adam Lanza - 20 year old virgin

Eric/Dylan - 17/18 year old virgin(s)

Randy probably didn't care about sex, Elliot wanted a girlfriend, lack of sex wasn't actually his motive and Adam doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd even want to have sex.

They were VERY confused as to their sexual identity and if they were able to experience it they would have had a better idea of their sexuality, etc.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 56872
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 am

They should have spent time around my wife when we were married and I was in Iraq. Would have had no trouble whatsoever getting laid...
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57706
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
They should have spent time around my wife when we were married and I was in Iraq.  Would have had no trouble whatsoever getting laid...

Oh. That hurts. Sad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 4:51 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
They should have spent time around my wife when we were married and I was in Iraq.  Would have had no trouble whatsoever getting laid...
How'd finding them WMDs go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!   Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many Shooters were VIRGINS - that is part of the problem!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2