Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192672
Forum Reputation : 1317

The small questions thread Empty
PostSubject: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:04 pm

[quote="Lizpuff"]I googled a cloche hat.  Had no idea what it was by name but they are too cute!

I agree.  Dylan was probably quiet, and didn't say much when spoken to. Add in the long black coat, weird t shirts and general weirdness he seemed to have (social anxiety) I am sure he came off weirder than he was[/quote

Thanks Lizpuff!! I like it my hat Smile It's cool

SpidEr, it is hard to interact with people you don't know at least for me. Unless I'm at work and HAVE to talk/put on a show or plastered I'm pretty reserved and take everything in and wait to speak. So I can come off as pretty cold or shy at times.

I think Devon also said she came early to her 16th bday party because some girls he didn't like were going to be there, though he's in the picture of her blowing out the candles on her cake.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:18 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
-Nate is seen in his truck by Robyn at 7:15 or 7:20. (010635)
-Sara Leary states that she went into the school 7:30 with Eric Harris. (006774)
He went to the arts hall.
-Nate states Eric did not show up for Video production class 7:40. (010695)

Robyn also states that bowling class usually ends at 8.
Where can I find schedules to see if that is correct?
Was Nate seen in bowling class by others?

You can find them in the 11k (page forthcoming) but yes Nate was seen by people at bowling and was marked as being in class by the teacher.  The rest were marked absent

Ok, I found that the Psychologyteacher also thinks Epling knew something based on how upset she was at clement park at 4/20. (010137)

I will try to find schedules tomorrow. Something is shady about her and Nate...
And what was Eric doing in school 7:30? I gotta take a look at the school map and check where the hell he was going if it was not video production class.

It is interesting to match up the times when they were supposed to be in class vs when friends saw them vs when Dylan left in the morning... if I want to deep dive Sue in her book said she was up before first light, I assume dawn then? Dylan left early for his bowling class, I assume he was out the door by 6am and then we have Eric on the tape buying the propane tanks. Matching that up with their written schedule.

My HS back in 1999 was WAY more strict, you couldn't wander on and off campus what so ever. It's almost like they treated CHS like a college campus.

I wouldn't assume Kristi knew something because of how upset she was, I would be beside myself if my friends murdered my classmates (possibly friends) unless we learn more about WHY the teacher thought it was suspicious?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65528
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Kristi being upset is not an indicator that she knew. I also posted somewhere earlier that she has a younger brother who was in the school during the shooting. If she left for lunch that day and knew something might happen, wouldn't she have maybe thought to bring him along?

Not to say she didn't know more or help in any way. I just don't think they would have told her about NBK specifically.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Kristi being upset is not an indicator that she knew. I also posted somewhere earlier that she has a younger brother who was in the school during the shooting. If she left for lunch that day and knew something might happen, wouldn't she have maybe thought to bring him along?

Not to say she didn't know more or help in any way. I just don't think they would have told her about NBK specifically.

Kristi having a younger brother in the school would explain extreme emotion, I would want to run in and find him. Think of how Craig Scott felt when he got out of the library and wanted to know where his sister was?

They could have told her it was for a senior prank or that they were going to be filming something epic in the mountains for a final project and if she could store stuff that would be great. Just like they told Robyn the guns were for target practice, she had no reason not to believe them. It wasn't out of the blue, they went shooting before and they had an interest in guns.

I assume, and this is a sad question, but people saw Rachel and Dan on dead while they were running out didn't they? Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Colored Paper "REB" - Removed from Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Eric's Bookshelf

List of Names, Addresses, Phone #'s:
CN 1522 Thomas 10-13-82
CN 1580 Brandon E Larson Grade 10 & his address from Jul '97
CN 1875 Ryan Whisenhunt 3-23-81
CN 2490 Duplicate Request - interviewed by George Mumma 5-3-99
CN 2501 "Hades" is Eric Vanwoensel 11-21-81
CN 2509 & CN 2172 "Jimbo" is Jeffrey Hulse
CN 2554 "Scoop" is Kevin Starkey [Strakey]

Was that the Kevin in the room with Mr. Sanders?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:16 pm

The only student I know for sure with Mr. Sanders was Aaron Hancey but that looks familiar...

EDIT: you were so right

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Ok, Zach sounds like he had some shit he was dealing with too AND was Kevin the one Zach left the nasty note in the locker when him, Dylan and I think Devon and Eric got suspended for?

Did Kevin kill himself? I recall hearing a student killed himself after
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Ok, Zach sounds like he had some shit he was dealing with too AND was Kevin the one Zach left the nasty note in the locker when him, Dylan and I think Devon and Eric got suspended for?

It's possible it could have been his locker; I remember hearing the kid they did it to was younger than them and Kevin was a Sophomore when they were seniors.

Couldn't find anything on Kevin now. I heard some members of LE and first responders committed suicide later on...never seen an article about it though.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm

It may have been.

Not a question but a realization. In a couple months the January incident was 20 years ago... kind of mind blowing that we are getting close to the 20 year anniversary and we can still talk about it and learn new things. I am still amazed that if affects people that weren't even born or were too young then to get it then. I still remember that day coming home from school, seeing Patrick Ireland fall out of the window and seeing Eric and Dylan for the first time and my heart breaking for everyone that day and crying and I didn't know why, but I was crying over every life lost and injured even though I was thousands of miles away, it was the first time a news story actually got me interested and also sad.

Contribution Points : 82046
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That was a boy named Greg Barnes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 pm

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
That was a boy named Greg Barnes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, never saw this before. I found another article where Barnes was interviewed by Sports Illustrated and he said he actually saw Dave Sanders get shot, but I couldn't find his testimony in the 11k. Anyone know where it can be found?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you for the info.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 am

Me again, I saw this quote in a little write up about the strange coincidences of Columbine but never saw evidence to back this one up.

6. Harris and Klebold talked about their attack in The Basement Tapes, where they would say they had no choice in what they were about to do, and that the massacre had to happen as if it was fated. Klebold constantly talked about fate in his journal, one time stating “fate is my only master.” When they signed each others yearbooks, Harris poses the question“Do you believe in fate?” to Klebold. The two thought about the concept of fate, and related it to their massacre often.

I have never seen Eric's message in Dylan's yearbook only Dylan's in Eric's junior yearbook.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 am

Greg's testimony was supposed to be in the science witness area but his actual page is not there.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 62864
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
-Nate is seen in his truck by Robyn at 7:15 or 7:20. (010635)
-Sara Leary states that she went into the school 7:30 with Eric Harris. (006774)
He went to the arts hall.
-Nate states Eric did not show up for Video production class 7:40. (010695)

Robyn also states that bowling class usually ends at 8.
Where can I find schedules to see if that is correct?
Was Nate seen in bowling class by others?

You can find them in the 11k (page forthcoming) but yes Nate was seen by people at bowling and was marked as being in class by the teacher.  The rest were marked absent

Ok, I found that the Psychologyteacher also thinks Epling knew something based on how upset she was at clement park at 4/20. (010137)

I will try to find schedules tomorrow. Something is shady about her and Nate...
And what was Eric doing in school 7:30? I gotta take a look at the school map and check where the hell he was going if it was not video production class.

It is interesting to match up the times when they were supposed to be in class vs when friends saw them vs when Dylan left in the morning... if I want to deep dive Sue in her book said she was up before first light, I assume dawn then? Dylan left early for his bowling class, I assume he was out the door by 6am and then we have Eric on the tape buying the propane tanks. Matching that up with their written schedule.

My HS back in 1999 was WAY more strict, you couldn't wander on and off campus what so ever. It's almost like they treated CHS like a college campus.

I wouldn't assume Kristi knew something because of how upset she was, I would be beside myself if my friends murdered my classmates (possibly friends) unless we learn more about WHY the teacher thought it was suspicious?

Neither would I but it could potentially strengthen the theory I already have. I never thought Kristi knew about NBK, just that she somehow had to do with it without knowing.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:22 am

I am unsure about Kristi. It seemed she was friends with Eric somewhat but that he didn't want much to do with her relationship wise until after she was dating Nate. Were they close enough for her to store things for him or something else along those lines? I don't have any idea. I will say the thought never crossed my mind before today.

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:32 am

Maybe she just knew where the explosives where or something, I dont know. Eric sent some letter to Nate when he was in florida or something with Kristi. I feel like Eric was friends with both of them even after the incident when they fought over Kristi.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:03 am

If I thought about those that may have been involved without knowing before it was always Chris, Nate, Zach but Kristi is interesting. I would never have thought of that but you raise a good point.

Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:04 am

Eric asked Chris to store "fireworks" at his house but he told him his mom would freak out. I wonder if Kristi agreed to let him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 pm

I think in hindsight a lot of Eric and Dylan's friends probably knew things without realizing it.

An off handed joke, the buying of the guns, maybe Eric storing stuff at Kristi's, maybe she had a freezer or something in her basement? Though her parents would probably be using it I imagine.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Maybe she had dry ice in there and she thought that the bombs they planted in the cafeteria where dry ice bombs. Hahaha

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Maybe!?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:01 pm

E&D were not as tight-lipped as people think. It amazes me how many opportunities there were for someone to put the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Littlelo wrote:
E&D were not as tight-lipped as people think. It amazes me how many opportunities there were for someone to put the pieces together.

I still can't get over, if it is true, Mark Manes asking Eric if he was going shooting and he said "maybe tomorrow" he probably had a huge smirk on his face.

There was a story either at the mall or at the cafeteria, they were showing pictures of the layout of the school to people. I could be combing a few stories together...

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I still can't get over, if it is true, Mark Manes asking Eric if he was going shooting and he said "maybe tomorrow" he probably had a huge smirk on his face.

There was a story either at the mall or at the cafeteria, they were showing pictures of the layout of the school to people. I could be combing a few stories together...

I think either Alex Marsh or Nicole Markham said she walked up to them in the cafeteria while they were holding a piece of paper. She grabbed it from their hands even though they were trying to be discrete with it. She said it was a map of the school (or maybe just the cafeteria?) that included locations of the security cameras.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I think either Alex Marsh or Nicole Markham said she walked up to them in the cafeteria while they were holding a piece of paper. She grabbed it from their hands even though they were trying to be discrete with it. She said it was a map of the school (or maybe just the cafeteria?) that included locations of the security cameras.

Thanks!

Where else in the school were their security cameras?

I wonder why there weren't any in the library. My schools library was a prime place to cause trouble back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Thanks!

I wonder why there weren't any in the library. My schools library was a prime place to cause trouble back in the day.

The only cameras were in the commons. And they were only there to see who was leaving trash behind on the tables.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Thanks!

The only cameras were in the commons.  And they were only there to see who was leaving trash behind on the tables.

Good to know! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:32 pm

You'd think they would have cameras outside of the building, right? Imagine capturing the moment it all started.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Littlelo wrote:
You'd think they would have cameras outside of the building, right? Imagine capturing the moment it all started.

Another fly on the wall scenerio. Or as SG (I believe) said lint on the shirt, just knowing the moment they decided to turn it all into a reality, it's fascinating because most of us even if we joked about it or thought "ugh I could just kill that person' never go through with it, but the boys were like "yea, let's do it for real"
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Not to mention it would put to rest, once and for all, the Rachel/Eric controversy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Was the whole 'Eric and Dylan killed themselves outside of the library doors" debunked?

If they were outside how could Patrick have heard Dylan coughing?

I will have to look at the map again.

It sure would put the Eric and Rachel thing to rest, they didn't even get her hair right, they needed it to be long for the dramatic death scene.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Her family went through the trouble of having her car restored to have it in the movie and make things more accurate or "real" but couldn't even get her appearance correct. She had recently cut off all of her hair for a part she was playing that spring.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Her family went through the trouble of having her car restored to have it in the movie and make things more accurate or "real" but couldn't even get her appearance correct. She had recently cut off all of her hair for a part she was playing that spring.

Exactly and it's not as though they could have said 'well we forgot that she cut her hair" because her prom pictures showed the short hair...
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Exactly and it's not as though they could have said 'well we forgot that she cut her hair" because her prom pictures showed the short hair...

Yup. It makes me so frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Was the whole 'Eric and Dylan killed themselves outside of the library doors" debunked?

It sure would put the Eric and Rachel thing to rest, they didn't even get her hair right, they needed it to be long for the dramatic death scene.

Wait what? Is this even a question?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Wait what?  Is this even a question?

The outside the library statement was a question, since someone brought it up today on another thread THEN I remembered the molotov cocktail and everything else so it's not anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Wait what?  Is this even a question?

The outside the library statement was a question, since someone brought it up today on another thread THEN I remembered the molotov cocktail and everything else so it's not anymore Smile

Oh ok I was just like ? How is it possible that someone thinks they died outside? Their bodies were found inside

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 pm

I wondered that too but I saw it today and I've seen it a few times before and I was puzzled... so I was wondering if there was something to it. There's not, just basic misinformation some people seem to have.

My question was poorly worded.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Does anyone know if the Harris family ever toured the school/library? This sign-in sheet shows the date and time that the Klebolds went, and it got me wondering.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Does anyone know if the Harris family ever toured the school/library? This sign-in sheet shows the date and time that the Klebolds went, and it got me wondering.

Not that I know of. They also didn't want the clothing or personal items Eric had that day. Unlike the Klebolds

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Littlelo wrote:

I've never seen them listed as visiting the library.

I noticed Patti Nielson is listed as family not staff.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Not that I know of.  They also didn't want the clothing or personal items Eric had that day.  Unlike the Klebolds

Wow I didn't know that. I guess you can understand why since the memories tied with it would be painful. But it's still sad to me.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 pm

After the evidence tour do we know if Dylans parents got his coat back?

I wonder too if they got his ring, pocket watch and necklace back too?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

The Klebolds were given his items. It took a fight from them as they didn't want to give them the items. They threatened a lawsuit IIRC

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

The Klebolds were given his items.  It took a fight from them as they didn't want to give them the items.  They threatened a lawsuit IIRC

They really fought for Dylan even after everything. Thank you for the info.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

The Klebolds were given his items.  It took a fight from them as they didn't want to give them the items.  They threatened a lawsuit IIRC

I never understood WHY they made such a big deal out of returning Dylan's belongings to his mom and dad. scratch
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Yeah once the investigation is over, does it really make a difference to JeffCo what they did with his belongings? His parents had every right to demand them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Yeah once the investigation is over, does it really make a difference to JeffCo what they did with his belongings? His parents had every right to demand them.

In my opinion the Klebolds shouldn't have HAD to demand the return of their dead son's belongings. Evil or Very Mad

Just another indicator that Jeffco was run by a bunch of assholes back then.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Detectives interviewed anyone who's name appeared on Eric or Dylan's hit lists.

Apparently, when they reached out to one individual they discovered he or she had been present in the library on the day of the shooting. So not only was this person hated by Eric or Dylan (or both), but they survived.

Who do you think it was? Do you think E&D saw them and let them live?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next