Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting

Go down 
+3
InsaneIntruder
STK
silentprocess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62109
Forum Reputation : 0

10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Empty
PostSubject: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 pm

I live in Omaha unfortunately and was here when this happened. Figured I'd post this in case anyone was interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FYI none of the spirits of the deceased have responded to me yet, every time I walk through the store (which is minimal cause..... mall) I call out to them. They either aren't responding or I'm not sensitive enough to hear them. The living hear me and don't like it though.

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

silentprocess wrote:
FYI none of the spirits of the deceased have responded to me yet, every time I walk through the store (which is minimal cause.....  mall) I call out to them.  They either aren't responding or I'm not sensitive enough to hear them.  The living hear me and don't like it though.  

Haha SEE! This is what I have missed. Very Happy Also I'm with you, I can't remember the last time I set foot inside a Mall. Just to many people. Mad
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72994
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:29 pm

I'd make a joke about scribblewop, but it looks like he deleted his account for some reason.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 pm

STK wrote:
I'd make a joke about scribblewop, but it looks like he deleted his account for some reason.

They come and go so easy. Haha I wonder why he bailed though? scratch
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Other notable acts of violence in December:

Dec 6, 1989: Marc Lepine "fights feminism" by killing 14 women and wounding 10 F/4 M at Ecole Polytech, a college he failed to enroll into twice before. 13 of Lepine's victims died due to gunshot wounds; one of his victims cried for help after being wounded by gunfire. Lepine responded by unsheathing a knife and stabbing her 3 times, killing her.

Dec 8, 1980: Former Beatles fan turned fanatical Christian Mark David Chapman pumps four .38 hollow point round into the ultimate "phony" John Lennon, killing him. Immediately after the shooting, a doorman disarmed him and angirly asked if he understood what he'd done. "Yes" he replied, "I just shot John Lennon". Chapman then calmly waited for the police to arrive, reading "The Catcher in the Rye" as he sat on the ground.

Dec 14, 2012: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 am

STK wrote:
I wonder why? Is scribblewop sh0t m4ll n0w?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:12 am

STK wrote:
Other notable acts of violence in December:

Dec 6, 1989: Marc Lepine "fights feminism" by killing 14 women and wounding 10 F/4 M at Ecole Polytech, a college he failed to enroll into twice before. 13 of Lepine's victims died due to gunshot wounds; one of his victims cried for help after being wounded by gunfire. Lepine responded by unsheathing a knife and stabbing her 3 times, killing her.

Dec 8, 1980: Former Beatles fan turned fanatical Christian Mark David Chapman pumps four .38 hollow point round into the ultimate "phony" John Lennon, killing him. Immediately after the shooting, a doorman disarmed him and angirly asked if he understood what he'd done. "Yes" he replied, "I just shot John Lennon". Chapman then calmly waited for the police to arrive, reading "The Catcher in the Rye" as he sat on the ground.

Dec 14, 2012: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

San Bernardino attack, berlin truck attack
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:48 am

STK wrote:

Maybe his parents found out? IIRC he mentioned he was under 18.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:54 am

STK wrote:
He did, yes. He private messaged me yesterday and asked me to delete it. So I did.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 am

QuestionMark wrote:
STK wrote:

Maybe his parents found out? IIRC he mentioned he was under 18.

yeah he was 15..explains why he always posted at like 2am
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 3:17 am

Irony

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 58815
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:00 pm

On trivia's note - Hawkins sister Cayla died in car crash in summer of 2015.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And, Hawkins mother, Molly Rodriguez, PROBABLY became mentally ill. Why? She accused on facebook her ex-husband Ronald Hawkins of killing his two children (Cayla and Robert), generally this post was full of rage and madness. I saw it on her facebook somewhen around 10th anniversary, in november / december. Now I can't find her facebook profile, probably deleted because of this. Very sad story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm

silentprocess wrote:

FYI none of the spirits of the deceased have responded to me yet, every time I walk through the store (which is minimal cause.....  mall) I call out to them.  They either aren't responding or I'm not sensitive enough to hear them.  The living hear me and don't like it though.  

I don't think there are any ghosts there.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 8:12 pm

Whenever I hear the name Robert Hawkins, I think of NEXT STEP UP.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting   10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 year anniversary Von Maur shooting
Page 1 of 1