Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse

Go down 
+9
CadaverCasualty
diabolus
lognifiiskurk
Russianman
noobjeff19
Jaymie
QuestionMark
Jaan
Grandma
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Grandma

Contribution Points : 78572
Forum Reputation : 6

Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Empty
PostSubject: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 am

This seems always like the perfect copycat to me. Thank god, the police was very quick that day and he only killed himself. Instead of making "basement tapes" he made "living room tapes" Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He mentioned Eric Harris in his diary:

"ERIC HARRIS
Der wohl vernüftigste Junge den eine beschissene Highschool bieten kann … pff … ERIC HARRIS IST GOTT! Da gibt es keinen Zweifel. Es ist erschreckend, wie ähnlich Eric mir war. Manchmal kommt es mir vor als würde ich sein Leben noch mal leben, als wenn sich alles das noch mal wiederholen würde. Ich bin keine Kopie von REB, VoDKA, Steini, Gill, Kinkel, Weise oder sonst wem! Ich bin die Weiterentwicklung von REB ! Aus seinen Fehlern habe ich gelernt, die Bomben. Aus seinem ganzen Leben habe ich gelernt.."

My translation:

ERIC HARRIS
Probably the most sensible boy a crappy high school can offer... pff ... ERIC HARRIS IS GOD! There is no doubt. It's scary how similar Eric was to me. Sometimes it seems to me as if I was living his life again, as if everything would repeat again. I'm not a copy of REB, voDKA, Steini, Gill, Kinkel way or who else! I am the development of REB! From his mistakes, I've learned the bombs. From his whole life, I've learned..."

You can read the whole diary here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope it works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaan

Contribution Points : 78307
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 am

Sebastian is also talking about being an outcast and he wanted to see things change (compare to: kickstart an evolution). He made a nice comparison between him and Eric and the local priest and the pope (denying being a copycat).
He prepared it well, even writing things down in english to reach a larger audience, but to understand all knowing german is preferred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Very underrated case
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 91151
Forum Reputation : 2925

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 11:32 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Very underrated case  

Considering he was one of the most pathetic failures when it comes to school shooters...yeah I can understand totally why some people would pass him over.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 19864
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 12:37 pm

Sebastian has also made videos, the german "Basement Tapes" or something. Although he spoke in english. He was obsessed with Eric, he was his idol. He wanted a german Columbine

noobjeff19

Contribution Points : 22001
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 12:41 pm

Well, I mean... Injuring more than 10 people with air rifles and single shot black powder muskets is weird, but not very "pathetic" imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 30097
Forum Reputation : 132

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he had only one air-rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Probably the best example of a failed school shooting, some school rampages are far more interesting and bizarre than others......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 10:30 pm

Are his videos availible anywhere? I saw some on youtube, but just a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:23 am

A bunch of pictures of Bosse (if anyone has better versions, make sure to post them; and I’ll just delete these):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And here there're the last two pictures, on full size:
https://web.archive.org/web/20061121084126im_/http://www.stay-different.de/images/rx2.JPG
https://web.archive.org/web/20061121084125im_/http://www.stay-different.de/images/rx3.JPG
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 91151
Forum Reputation : 2925

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, I mean... Injuring more than 10 people with air rifles and single shot black powder muskets is weird, but not very "pathetic" imo.

Fucking air rifles? Why even make the attempt at that point?

Alex213 wrote:
A bunch of pictures of Bosse (if anyone has better versions, make sure to post them; and I’ll just delete these):

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dear God, the edge.

View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 35189
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 6:26 pm

Here's another photo of him
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I wonder if someone has an archive of all of his videos. That would be interesting to see,.

Jawspredator1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 25770
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Here's another photo of him
I wonder if someone has an archive of all of his videos. That would be interesting to see,.

Someone's probably sitting on an archive on some old hard drive but I doubt we'll get it anytime soon.

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 6:19 pm

Unfortunately I think you are right. I did manage to find this on Vimeo which does show some of Bosse's videos that I hadn't seen before (Although with no sound).

diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 25770
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:57 am

Unfortunately I think you are right. I did manage to find this on Vimeo which does show some of Bosse's videos that I hadn't seen before (Although with no sound).

it has sound for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:58 am

@lognifiiskurk wrote:

That’s a tribute video, made by one of Bosse’s (online?) friends. It was taken from a site called WKEA dot org (WKEA stands for “WeKillEmAll”). He might have the videos saved, who knows. He doesn’t seem to be active anymore, though.
I took some of the pictures that I posted of Bosse from there.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:05 pm

There is this Youtube channel that has posted a few videos about Bosse, one of which showing some of his homemade videos. I'll link the guys channel as he posts videos about other shooters apart from Bosse. Youtube Channel
There was also someone who did a playthrough of Bosse's CS:S map of his school but I can't recall who it was.

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:04 pm

@lognifiiskurk wrote:
There was also someone who did a playthrough of Bosse's CS:S map of his school but I can't recall who it was.

The channel.

Here I’ll leave a transcription of Bosse last video, where he is talking on his house’s living room.
It’s basically the transcription from WKEA, with a few editions from me. Also, the version from Langman’s site it’s really bad.

Spoiler:

(I wonder if he listened to hip hop music or not…)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:06 pm

I have found a pdf which goes in detail about Bastian and what he did online. Here. Unfortunately it is all in German so is probably not the best to read without something like Google Translate around.

lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 6:28 pm

I have found a pdf which goes in detail about Bastian and what he did online. Here. Unfortunately it is all in German so is probably not the best to read without something like Google Translate around.
I was back researching the case and managed to translate the PDF I previously mentioned. Here it is.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 10:49 am

An archive of the webpage of the GSS school, from December 2006. It includes a text about counter strike I believe, and I don’t think that mentions the shooting directly.

And if anyone has some euros to spend, this site has some "premium" news footage from the shooting.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 11:17 am

It says how they are shocked that someone made a map of the GSS school and that other people are playing it. I suppose they wouldn't really want to mention the shooting directly.

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 6:22 pm

I read his complete diary seven years ago, he had an account on Livejournal (wrathofrx).
The comments left on his account may reflect today's society ...

Unfortunately I cannot post any links yet as I am a new member. ^^
Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 2252
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 1:39 pm

It came to my attention that someone had posted "pictures" of RX's complete GSS map on Plebbit but in reality, this map was not made by RX and first surfaced in 2002.

You can see gameplay of the map here, it is clearly not emsdetten's GSS and is based off of a different
GSS.

This is the only picture that exists of RX's FINAL GSS map, which was included in his Multimedia Manifesto, which has been lost media for almost 15 years.

CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 2252
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 2:48 am

Bastian's Journal.

lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:56 am

Last edited by lognifiiskurk on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 14002
Forum Reputation : 427

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 1:37 am

I am the development of REB! From his mistakes, I've learned the bombs. From his whole life, I've learned..."

Well, considering you only managed to kill yourself I beg to differ.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 80693
Forum Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 12:10 pm

Scan of Sebastian's diary last two entries

Jawspredator1

Jawspredator1

Contribution Points : 1640

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 pm

It came to my attention that someone had posted "pictures" of RX's complete GSS map on Plebbit but in reality, this map was not made by RX and first surfaced in 2002.

You can see gameplay of the map here, it is clearly not emsdetten's GSS and is based off of a different
GSS.

This is the only picture that exists of RX's FINAL GSS map, which was included in his Multimedia Manifesto, which has been lost media for almost 15 years.

Lmao that nigga really thought he found something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l0ngUsernaem

l0ngUsernaem

Contribution Points : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 pm

In terms of manifestos, I am unaware of any other shooter who published theirs in German other than Tobias Rathjen (Hanau shootings).

Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: