Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feng Guohui

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Well, i don't know if you guys have discussed this man in a bit, but the circumstances that lead to his "rage" is at least memorable, to say.

Feng Guohui - Life -
After Feng's birth his parents thought he was a girl, but when he was 10 years old they discovered that he was apparently neither a boy nor a girl and brought him to a doctor for examination. Much to his parents grief the physician came to the conclusion that Feng was intersexual, and from that point on he was the subject of gossip and ridicule by his neighbours, who claimed that his condition was god's retribution for his ancestors' sins.

His humiliations increased at the age of 14, due to his feminine appearance, even after the onset of puperty, and at the age of 18 he was dragged by some of his peers into a shed, where they stripped him naked and molested him. Although he took care to guard himself from further assaults he was repeatedly sexually abused by his peers, who raped him anally and ejaculated into his face, while holding his hands and feet. Since they threatend him not to tell anyone, and because he wasn't a woman he dared not to entrust anyone with his mistreatment.

To escape his tormentors he eventually left his home and sought employment as a temporary worker at the Yangjiang forestry management, though his intersexuality was soon discovered by others, and he became again the subject of speculation and mockery.

Feng eventually decided to visit a doctor in Guangzhou, who told him that he could surgically transform him into a man. Since the surgery was expensive Feng began to save money, and was finally able to afford it at the age of 21, after his parents supported him with their savings. To the joy of his parents and himself Feng was changed into a man after six operations, but the taunts by other people still did not cease. They ridiculed him by saying that he had picked up a dog's genitals, suspected that he was a homosexual, or engaged in bestiality, and generally avoided him like a plague.

At the time of the murders he worked as a forest ranger for the Luoqin forest management (罗琴林场) near Baisha (白沙镇).

- Murders -
On April 23, 1997 at about 4 p.m. the 25-year-old asked a carpenter in a nearby village to repair a wooden box for him and afterwards went to drink some tea, but soon came across a group of chatting men and women. Irate, because he was suspecting that they were talking about him, he grabbed a long knife from a wall, approached the group, and while yelling "I will kill you! I will kill you!" (杀掉你们,杀掉你们) began stabbing them. He killed three women aged 81, 59 and 27, as well as two 4-year-old boys, and fatally wounded another boy aged 5.

Feng also injured an 8-year-old girl, discarded his knife and then fled into the nearby woods, but was arrested by police 28 hours later while preparing to commit suicide. He was brought to the Yangjiang public security bureau where he was interrogated, under tears confessed to the murders, and demanded a swift death, stating that he had been alive long enough under the given circumstances (我已经这样活够了!).

Sources: this and this
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 12:37 am

Wow. What a terrible life. I'm not surprised he snapped.
Back to top Go down

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I wonder if this guy was executed, or he is still alive.
Back to top Go down

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Agreed. While his actions were horrible, this person was tormented and degraded to the point of no return.
Back to top Go down

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Any information if he is alive or not?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Whether or not he's alive or dead, I hope he's at peace.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 8:02 pm

STK wrote:
Whether or not he's alive or dead, I hope he's at peace.
I agree. He had enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feng Guohui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feng Guohui   Feng Guohui Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feng Guohui
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: