Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morose "what if"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:03 pm

I've always assumed if Dylan wasn't the one killing but was just in class during a shooting he would probably welcome the idea of someone killing him.

When E&D were taunting and asking "who's ready to die?" What if someone said "me, I'm depressed and was planning to kill myself, do it for me"

I wonder if that would have taken them aback or if they would have said "ok"
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67688
Forum Reputation : 35

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:45 pm

I posted in the wrong topic. Sorry.

Last edited by Szabo on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I've always assumed if Dylan wasn't the one killing but was just in class during a shooting he would probably welcome  the idea of someone killing him.

When E&D were taunting and asking "who's ready to die?" What if someone said "me, I'm depressed and was planning to kill myself, do it for me"

That's a good question. Or would they have been like "F*ck you, we will let you live and continue suffering."?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Wow what a crazy thought. I honestly don't know if they would have killed someone who asked for it.

I think they might have though...
Back to top Go down

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I've always assumed if Dylan wasn't the one killing but was just in class during a shooting he would probably welcome  the idea of someone killing him.

I think they would just shoot the person in the legs or something so they suffer but don't get the "relief" of death.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:42 pm

If Eric or Dylan were in the school and someone else had been shooting that they didn't know, I really think they would have tried to flee the school with everyone else. In the moment they probably wouldn't have had enough time to contemplate things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morose "what if"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morose "what if"    Morose "what if"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morose "what if"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: