Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released

Go down 
+4
MysteryMan
sororityalpha
UncontinuedProcess
spidEr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:05 am

The Columbine Killers (aka Lundi Investigations) soundtrack has been released. This was a 2007 documentary about Columbine and it had a really good soundtrack to it. I asked the composer to release the music and he granted my wish.

It can be listened to here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or

My personal favorite tracks are Bully Boys, ASV, 16th Street Mall, Colfax Avenue & Public Library.
Now I hope that the Zero Hour composer can release the music too as that was also powerful music in that documentary.

Last edited by spidEr on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:59 am

Damn this is a pretty good find, good job! Btw it's also on Spotify for those who are interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Holy fuck! Thanks! This is amazing!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121563
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Thank you for the soundtrack from The Columbine Killers documentary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 am

I know the background music to the columbine killers documentary but it doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 5:21 am

For example the cafeteria scene, that music.
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 89533
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Holly smoke I couldn't find it since I have watched this for the first time. Great job! For me Eric's hate and The Massacre are the best ones.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 4:40 pm

JacobGamesYt32 wrote:
For example the cafeteria scene, that music.
that is played at this point:https://youtu.be/TqEx1Djnreo?t=1797.
Back to top Go down
DoomReb

DoomReb

Contribution Points : 53660
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I searched a long while for these, thank you very much.

Contribution Points : 53305

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:04 pm

can somebody help me with soundtracks from "Zero Hour"(2004), please? specially on 11:51
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Guys! Finally i cleaned the audio from Columbine, now i have some sort of the soundtracks! I uploaded them in my channel! I want ONLY to say that some gunshot can be heared and i sorry for it but i couldn't clean it more! There are the links!

and last, but not least..

Please subscribe to my channel, for the rest of the soundtracks!
Back to top Go down
Skauldrich

Contribution Points : 49451

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 2:22 am

I really hope they release the soundtrack to the Zero Hour documentary. They didn't even include the artist/composer in the credits... how thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 3:40 am

I like this soundtrack, it feels like it belongs into a surreal indie game.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 4:27 am

Belongs elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 4:39 am

They're all private.

edit: private on YT but on DM they work! Thanks!

edit 2: Also , i'd like to thank you again for putting the time into this. This is my favourite documentary for the way the events are described and especially the music. I bow to you sir!
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 am

Magnaphoria wrote:
They're all private.

edit: private on YT but on DM they work! Thanks!

edit 2: Also , i'd like to thank you again for putting the time into this. This is my favourite documentary for the way the events are described and especially the music. I bow to you sir!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're still able to view them? I can't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released   Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Killers documentary soundtrack released
Page 1 of 1