Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.

Go down 
+50
Futility
Russianman
Primate Murder
btbkycb
Amarantha
melanishka
Imperator
Tesla101
properground
AllanLionChild
Cemetery Jones
Carnifex879
Smiggles94
MysteryMan
Nightshiftstalker
Sabratha
04daviszoe
Tommy QTR
Zerogoth22
Flanders Darrel
Heyheyhey
browneyes11
macks_ant86
Jea
Tara
InsaneIntruder
pess1mist
rabadon55
MalonsMilk
Lizpuff
REBVoDKa4LIFE
REBdoomer1999
BehindZeroProxies
Demented
Juicy Jazzy
curious2017
Selah
sscc
ripbr1999
Lavenderloom
spidEr
DooMRebel
QuestionMark
haydenschool
sororityalpha
Mirwais500
AlteRoad
boringguy
Draw_It_White
Jenn
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An user exhibits some red flags.   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:07 pm

Looking at some threads I noticed an user which exhibits some red flags.
I'm not even joking.
The user admitted to hate life, his school and classmates (Hate is a negative, hostile feeling).
The user also admitted that he would like to possess a firearm.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:14 pm

@calu don't take it as a joke or say "man he is trying to be edgy" cause man, too many people do that then look at what happens, I don't wanna be the guy to say this, but I also don't wanna be the guy who did not say this, turn him in man, snitch on him, at least tell jenn man.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:15 pm

@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: Population Control   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.


Last edited by CALU on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:26 pm

I can't send pms yet or else I would do it too. but I think you should send the Email anyway, it won't annoy jenn, 2 people form these forums have done some fucked up shit, we can't take any chances man.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR



Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 68367
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Ironic that William wanted to become famous by doing this but now he is just a laughingstock, that's all these shooters become really.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: Population Control   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Population Control wrote:
I can't send pms yet or else I would do it too. but I think you should send the Email anyway, it won't annoy jenn, 2 people form these forums have done some fucked up shit, we can't take any chances man.
I am taking a screenshot of all his suspicious / alarming posts and posts that might not seem that suspicious / alarming, but when taking in consideration other informations they might be.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Good, get all you can, better safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR



Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 68367
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 6:50 pm

This user could be a she or maybe trans.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62286
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:28 pm

CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: InsaneIntruder   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:34 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
Thank you for the information.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: InsaneIntruder   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62286
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:01 pm

CALU wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
People from SBB (old forum that Adam Lanza was on, was taken down and then Jenn made this one) have apparently been abusing them or something. It used to just be 10 posts.
Jenn posted about it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
People from SBB (old forum that Adam Lanza was on, was taken down and then Jenn made this one) have apparently been abusing them or something. It used to just be 10 posts.
Jenn posted about it here.

shitposter control lol

we must ban assault trolls that can fire more than 400 messages in a second
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62286
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:05 pm

eldigato wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
People from SBB (old forum that Adam Lanza was on, was taken down and then Jenn made this one) have apparently been abusing them or something. It used to just be 10 posts.
Jenn posted about it here.

shitposter control lol

we must ban assault trolls that can fire more than 400 messages in a second
We must ban tactical assault internet hate machines and trolls than can post more than 10 lethal explosive ass-salt posts. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!111
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demented

Demented

Posts : 22
Contribution Points : 34546
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-27

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:17 pm

.


Last edited by DukiNuki on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:41 am

@Tommy QTR wrote:
Ironic that William wanted to become famous by doing this but now he is just a laughingstock, that's all these shooters become really.

Well some of them get legions of fans, like Eric and Dylan.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:20 am

eldigato wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
People from SBB (old forum that Adam Lanza was on, was taken down and then Jenn made this one) have apparently been abusing them or something. It used to just be 10 posts.
Jenn posted about it here.

shitposter control lol

we must ban assault trolls that can fire more than 400 messages in a second
Specifically 25 year old men and 50 year old women who look about double their ages.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned


Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 55570
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 28

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 am

Ivan wrote:
eldigato wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
CALU wrote:
Population Control wrote:
@calu We don't wanna get this guy in trouble, we just wanna get this guy help man.
I would gladly inform the owner of the forum in a Private Message if I could, but I didn't reach the requirements for sending a Prived Message (50 posts + 30 days of presence on the forum).
I know that I could send the owner an E-Mail but I wouldn't like to annoy that person.
For now I am taking some screenshots of the post of the user I was talking about.
Here.
I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.
Why are the requirements to send a PM so strict ?
People from SBB (old forum that Adam Lanza was on, was taken down and then Jenn made this one) have apparently been abusing them or something. It used to just be 10 posts.
Jenn posted about it here.

shitposter control lol

we must ban assault trolls that can fire more than 400 messages in a second
Specifically 25 year old men and 50 year old women who look about double their ages.

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 68367
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:23 am

@QuestionMark wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:
Ironic that William wanted to become famous by doing this but now he is just a laughingstock, that's all these shooters become really.

Well some of them get legions of fans, like Eric and Dylan.
Yeah but I'm mainly talking about these Shooters who kill innocent people just to be famous like William and Randy who expected to make headlines yet they only managed to make local news. The only reason I know about Randy is because of people making videos on all of the stuff he left online and even he was being mocked and was made fun of, and the only reason I know about William is because he was a member of this forum and that BasedShaman made a video on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:
Ironic that William wanted to become famous by doing this but now he is just a laughingstock, that's all these shooters become really.

Well some of them get legions of fans, like Eric and Dylan.
Yeah but I'm mainly talking about these Shooters who kill innocent people just to be famous like William and Randy who expected to make headlines yet they only managed to make local news. The only reason I know about Randy is because of people making videos on all of the stuff he left online  and even he was being mocked and was made fun of, and the only reason I know about William is because he was a member of this forum and that BasedShaman made a video on him.
It depends on how many you kill and how long ago the last notable thing occurred.

I mean, for example Chris Mercer doesn't get much if any attention and he killed 9 people. But that's because his massacre occurred around the same time as other notable events which white-washed his rampage of any significant importance outside that state or even that the town/city it happened in.



Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:53 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
Yeah but I'm mainly talking about these Shooters who kill innocent people just to be famous like William and Randy who expected to make headlines yet they only managed to make local news. 

Well in Bill's case it was more due to the fact that he failed to kill a significant amount of people. 

Ivan wrote:
I mean, for example Chris Mercer doesn't get much if any attention and he killed 9 people.

I dunno about that, I've seen him mentioned here and there every once in a while. He's not infamous on the level of Eric or Dylan but he's more talked about that your average mass shooter.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:27 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
I dunno about that, I've seen him mentioned here and there every once in a while. He's not infamous on the level of Eric or Dylan but he's more talked about that your average mass shooter.
I've seldom seen him mentioned. Usually I bring him up as a focal point for other potential shooters. Especially those in their mid-late 20s with the same problems.

Case in point Lefterio13. Guy reminds me of Chris.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Ivan wrote:
I've seldom seen him mentioned. 

I've seen a few articles that either discuss mass shootings in the US or what the SJWs label "alt-right terrorism" where he's mentioned there.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:36 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:
I've seldom seen him mentioned. 

I've seen a few articles that either discuss mass shootings in the US or what the SJWs label "alt-right terrorism" where he's mentioned there.
I was more referring to the forum though.

Even then other lesser shooters are sometimes mentioned in articles.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Ivan wrote:
I was more referring to the forum though. 

Oh, my mistake.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 68367
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:40 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:
I've seldom seen him mentioned. 

I've seen a few articles that either discuss mass shootings in the US or what the SJWs label "alt-right terrorism" where he's mentioned there.
Wait what? That makes no sense since the alt-right are White Supremacists and Chris Harper-Mercer was mixed race, the state of "news" articles these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:04 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:
I've seldom seen him mentioned. 

I've seen a few articles that either discuss mass shootings in the US or what the SJWs label "alt-right terrorism" where he's mentioned there.
Wait what? That makes no sense since the alt-right are White Supremacists and Chris Harper-Mercer was mixed race, the state of "news" articles these days.

You're right in that it doesn't make sense at all. Doesn't stop fucktarded SJWs though.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 12:33 am

William was a good troll in life and in death. Definitely wasn't Alt-Right.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 am

eldigato wrote:
William was a good troll in life and in death. Definitely wasn't Alt-Right.
Well, if you say so...
But you have to admit that SUPER COUCH (My favourite superhero) was the superior shitlord that day.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 2:16 pm

eldigato wrote:
William was a good troll in life and in death. Definitely wasn't Alt-Right.

SJWs don't see a distinction between trolling and being an honest Nazi. They're completely retarded. Regrettably they are many in number.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 pm

William Atchinson:
-Got caught with his trousers / pants down during his shooting
-Stopped by a couch
-Wanted to be the next big "hit" in the news but menaged to do less damage than Randy Stair (Which is 10 times more infamous than him; Which he mocked)
-Pseudo-intellectual edgy national socialist / white nationalist
What funny guy.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Posts : 1541
Contribution Points : 71392
Forum Reputation : 155
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Sad to hear.

Then again, I'm glad to see that he did not kill a large amount of people. The "instant-lockdown-close-doors-do-not-go-out" policy that we had advocated ever since Dawson Colege and Virginia tech has proven to be the best response.

Not armed guards, not useless metal detectors, just good training and good solid clasroom doors.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Posts : 79
Contribution Points : 59312
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Germany

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62286
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:28 pm

@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.
What does this have to do with William Atchison?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 68367
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:33 pm

@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.
Um what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 3:17 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.


Um what?

Agreed. Still confused AF trying to decipher through all that. scratch
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 3:25 pm

@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.
Are you trying to imitate JP or something ?
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan



Posts : 102
Contribution Points : 66683
Forum Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-06-06

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

All of you are new on board so you don't get used to a specific Nighshiftstyle's style whom I assume has to use google translate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 62286
Forum Reputation : 315
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:08 pm

@MysteryMan wrote:
All of you are new on board so you don't get used to a specific Nighshiftstyle's style whom I assume has to use google translate.
I joined it 2016, I'm not that new.
Still don't know why he posted that in this topic though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:43 pm

@Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Hey there,

you know what I hate?

Stupid fuckin' discussions no one ever had to know about - if IDK is kinda mental for-if-then-else loop in my brain veins - why is there no one like prof@ from formerly selbstmord.com Selbstbestimmt leben - like a pro choice, if there is no way outta here??

It's us - because - we are COLUMBINE, we are US_Americans from Kansas - even in Colorado - and my Dark Net Tor browser - has been stomped by a stupid fuckin' white German social worker - because he thought it was DANGER! (like "Gefahr im Verzug") - although it had been a technical error with our White Pages in Western Germany before my summer vacations was almost startin' - it was my nervous break down - because you gotta be kinda lawyer like Anders Behring Breivik (while studying it, actually - in Illa nearby Oslo so to say) - because I had to tell Christiane Weinert from Bezirksamt Spandau "I'm sorry - for havin' to tell you - I'm not Anders Behring Breivik. However - a homie of mine from the USA could have died - and I am almost becoming a "Versicherungsmathematiker" - bute you wouldn't even believe what I would hav (/ haven't) find out - with some lightonconspiracy, google including youtube.com and our discussion - what is my DSM-5 without our FDA - if there are no pill mills to be involved again?

Am I right or am I wrong?

What is a "Go ahead key (except for snailmail); (...) ; //end)

GTFO my way or my next railroad will be like FRANCE ( w / o #euronews; www.euronews.com) - and what is minecraft, if there is no SSRI in a quite misty; foggy; snow white as "wallup" like post traumatic stress disorder - or even a School for Sopken Words??

We used to call it Slam Poetry like ("Yussuf verkauft Melonen" - as a work in progress from 2004 - even in 2009 - now it's almost a decade later) - don't you like The German Red Bull - The Purple Edition w / o NETTO in Berlin?

A And we name it
B There is no need for another GNTM - if there's another Project Runway - we don't need no Volks' Controls'
C Ghost speaker
D Just buy it - sonst ist es aus mit Ma(i)nhattan like AZADZ BLOCKSCHRIFT - "verstehst du / Sie / you / them / their socialisation of a certain kind"?
E IDK - and I won't tell you anyways

Sorry for another dead one of US.

Who were you??

Thanks for the great thread -and I never meant to hurt, nor to offend you / your community, family, Believes, Responsibilities - hmkay!?

Thank you - Australia, France - and even Denmark for my great date in hell - "aaawww that's great" - where's my ammo for IPV6 - agin!!!!!!????

WARNING: DARK CYNISM IS MY KINDA HUMOUR.

* mimicing a great one: "I'm just playingh AMERICA - you know I love ya." ( - And always will do - cos it's not American to give up, What about you? ) *

So long
REBSTALKER

ps Rest in peace - wherever you're folks may have been.


_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:46 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:

[/quote]




LOL
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3030
Contribution Points : 93918
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 10:52 pm

@MysteryMan wrote:
All of you are new on board so you don't get used to a specific Nighshiftstyle's style whom I assume has to use google translate.
Yes. That's exactly what is happening with him. He's not trolling. He uses Google Translate. I think I may have addressed that on the board before. All of his posts are like this.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 am

@Jenn wrote:
@MysteryMan wrote:
All of you are new on board so you don't get used to a specific Nighshiftstyle's style whom I assume has to use google translate.
Yes. That's exactly what is happening with him. He's not trolling. He uses Google Translate. I think I may have addressed that on the board before. All of his posts are like this.

Now I feel kinda bad after insulting his English.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 5:59 am

That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Kimvee10
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:47 pm

CALU wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Kimvee10

One failed shooter copying the antics of another.  Razz

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:04 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Kimvee10

One failed shooter copying the antics of another.  Razz
I think that someone should look into this by the way.
The fact that the first half of the message is IDENTICAL and that he was obsessed with shooters makes me think that he might have copied Kiveer Gill's blog writings.
I still find odd that he would copy Kimveer's writings of all people though.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 10:24 pm

CALU wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Kimvee10

One failed shooter copying the antics of another.  Razz
I think that someone should look into this by the way.
The fact that the first half of the message is IDENTICAL and that he was obsessed with shooters makes me think that he might have copied Kiveer Gill's blog writings.
I still find odd that he would copy Kimveer's writings of all people though.

I think he wanted to pay homage to a lot of lesser known shootings.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 10:25 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Kimvee10

One failed shooter copying the antics of another.  Razz
I think that someone should look into this by the way.
The fact that the first half of the message is IDENTICAL and that he was obsessed with shooters makes me think that he might have copied Kiveer Gill's blog writings.
I still find odd that he would copy Kimveer's writings of all people though.

I think he wanted to pay homage to a lot of lesser known shootings.
But why to Kimveer's shooting specifically ?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3971
Contribution Points : 90188
Forum Reputation : 2923
Join date : 2017-09-04

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 10:38 pm

CALU wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:

I think he wanted to pay homage to a lot of lesser known shootings.
But why to Kimveer's shooting specifically ?

Now that I can't explain. Maybe he just thought Kimveer made some cool statements? I can understand why he would want to pay homage to Jeff Weise considering that Bill related a lot to him, but as for Kim, I can't say for certain.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon ball Gt Dvdrip(ιαπωνικός ήχος και ελλ. υποτ.) ΤA LINK ΑΝΤΙΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΘΗΚΑΝ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Rules, Announcements, and Help :: Important Information, Help, Questions, and Comments-
Jump to: