Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.

Go down 
+50
Futility
Russianman
Primate Murder
btbkycb
Amarantha
melanishka
Imperator
Tesla101
properground
AllanLionChild
Cemetery Jones
Carnifex879
Smiggles94
MysteryMan
Nightshiftstalker
Sabratha
04daviszoe
Tommy QTR
Zerogoth22
Flanders Darrel
Heyheyhey
browneyes11
macks_ant86
Jea
Tara
InsaneIntruder
pess1mist
rabadon55
MalonsMilk
Lizpuff
REBVoDKa4LIFE
REBdoomer1999
BehindZeroProxies
Demented
Juicy Jazzy
curious2017
Selah
sscc
ripbr1999
Lavenderloom
spidEr
DooMRebel
QuestionMark
haydenschool
sororityalpha
Mirwais500
AlteRoad
boringguy
Draw_It_White
Jenn
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 71317
Forum Reputation : 155

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 am

CALU wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
CALU wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
“Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this”
From Kiveer's blog:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Kimvee10

One failed shooter copying the antics of another.  Razz
I think that someone should look into this by the way.
The fact that the first half of the message is IDENTICAL and that he was obsessed with shooters makes me think that he might have copied Kiveer Gill's blog writings.
I still find odd that he would copy Kimveer's writings of all people though.

The words themselves appealed to him. “Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks. I just want out of this” - decent description of depression and anhedonia. Depressed spree killers tend to point out problems not just in themselves, but also in the reality outside of them (work, school).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:24 am

Guest wrote:
That sperg of Willy might have actually copied part of Kiveer Gill's VampireFreaks blog in his suicide note:
From Kiveer's blog:

William also wrote this on his VampireFreaks Profile:

Digato wrote:
His name is Digato. You will come to know him as the Agent of Lulz. He is male, obviously LOL. He is 20 years of age. He lives in a desert wasteland in the middle of nowhere. He finds that it is a horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, betraying, lying, deceptive savages. Work sucks..........sk0l sucks..........Life sucks..........What else can I say. Fiscal Responsibility and Peace kick ass. Life is like a video game, you die in the end

and here's  what kimveer gill wrote on VampireFreaks Profile:
Fatality666 wrote:
His name is Trench. You will come to know him as the Angel of Death . He is male. He is 25 years of age. He lives in Quebec. He finds that it is an O.K place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handfull of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, betraying, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. Work sucks..........School sucks..........Life sucks..........What else can I say Metal and Goth kick ass
Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 45687
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 7:39 am

Halcyon666 wrote:
Guest wrote:
From Kiveer's blog:

William also wrote this on his VampireFreaks Profile:

Digato wrote:
His name is Digato. You will come to know him as the Agent of Lulz. He is male, obviously LOL. He is 20 years of age. He lives in a desert wasteland in the middle of nowhere. He finds that it is a horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, betraying, lying, deceptive savages. Work sucks..........sk0l sucks..........Life sucks..........What else can I say. Fiscal Responsibility and Peace kick ass. Life is like a video game, you die in the end

and here's  what kimveer gill wrote on VampireFreaks Profile:
Fatality666 wrote:
His name is Trench. You will come to know him as the Angel of Death . He is male. He is 25 years of age. He lives in Quebec. He finds that it is an O.K place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handfull of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, betraying, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. Work sucks..........School sucks..........Life sucks..........What else can I say Metal and Goth kick ass
Life is like a video game, you gotta die sometime.

I was actually a member on VF when kimveer was.
Although i never spoke to him or even know who he was i remember the chateoom was going crazy when it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 11:12 pm

It pains me to know that what Atchison did will guarantee that his life and the life of the two teenagers he killed will forever be a tragedy, no going back and changing it, none of that. It's sealed and permanently over. It really is next-level messed up. It makes me wonder if Atchison truly grasped the depth of what he was doing or if he approached the thought of mass murder in a more childish manner and then it finally evolved to him going out and doing it, or if he had last second regrets just because he doesn't seem like the person to do this. He doesn't stand out to me as being full-on crazy like Lanza or Holmes. He had no crazy eyes and the photos of himself in childhood look so comfortable. What went wrong and what made him finally lose it?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 72400
Forum Reputation : 1090

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 8:41 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
It pains me to know that what Atchison did will guarantee that his life and the life of the two teenagers he killed will forever be a tragedy, no going back and changing it, none of that. It's sealed and permanently over. It really is next-level messed up. It makes me wonder if Atchison truly grasped the depth of what he was doing or if he approached the thought of mass murder in a more childish manner and then it finally evolved to him going out and doing it, or if he had last second regrets just because he doesn't seem like the person to do this. He doesn't stand out to me as being full-on crazy like Lanza or Holmes. He had no crazy eyes and the photos of himself in childhood look so comfortable. What went wrong and what made him finally lose it?

This reminded me, when Stair committed his act and it was posted about here, Atchison came onto that thread and posted about it. Very odd now to see Stair commenting on Columbine, and then Atchison commenting on Stair. Even near the end he was talking about how it wasn't worth it and it was a waste of life. Was it all a lie or was he trying to convince himself of something?

View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90088
Forum Reputation : 2923

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
What went wrong and what made him finally lose it?

We can only speculate, but I'm pretty positive that the fact that he never got a GED and was working at a gas station for minimum wage pennies was a big part of it. He had mentioned getting bullied before on some of his alternate accounts and having anger problems too, so I wouldn't be surprised if the shooting was carried out in part due to resentment of the school.

Groups like the SPLC like to focus a lot on his Nazi related trolling and statements but I think that anyone who even considers that as a viable ideology has more going on with their life than simply being a prejudiced person.

@Lizpuff wrote:
Even near the end he was talking about how it wasn't worth it and it was a waste of life. Was it all a lie or was he trying to convince himself of something?

I think Bill considered his own life to be such a failure that committing a mass shooting couldn't make it any worse.

View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44451
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:07 pm

Scary isn’t it? Seems like you can’t tell who might be a future mass shooter on here. Most people on here are harmless but I doubt he’ll be the last.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 62211
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 3:37 am

Happy Birthday Vance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cemetery Jones

Contribution Points : 37230
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:38 am

Was Sol Pais a member here?
https://nypost.com/2019/04/17/columbine-obsessed-teen-sol-pais-dead-after-sparking-massive-manhunt/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=Native&utm_campaign=NYPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR1high8Zf-1trYQBeRCpFZXFQjw2Cer6yl6XTziZ--bO5kJvRmcTXSt6-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 25860
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 8:32 pm

I was wondering the same thing.

properground

Contribution Points : 34629
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here's Sol Pais' website.

https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/welcomepage.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cemetery Jones

Contribution Points : 37230

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 11:55 pm

And now I'm wondering if the Stent school shooters were members...
So close to Columbine physically, so close to the anniversary, 2 shooters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 24279
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 10:42 am

@properground wrote:
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but here's Sol Pais' website.

https://dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/welcomepage.html

Her journal reads like a schoolgirl who just got dumped. Pathetic stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 49596
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Is that her journal? There's an entry on June 2019. She was found dead 4/16/19. It doesn't say who's journal it is.

Oddly I can't find much on Sol Pais on the webs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melanishka

melanishka

Contribution Points : 22590

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2019 3:06 pm

@Imperator wrote:
Is that her journal?  There's an entry on June 2019.  She was found dead 4/16/19.  It doesn't say who's journal it is.  

That is weird. I wonder if her website was hacked or something?

Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 48822
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 3:46 am

@melanishka wrote:
@Imperator wrote:
Is that her journal?  There's an entry on June 2019.  She was found dead 4/16/19.  It doesn't say who's journal it is.  

That is weird. I wonder if her website was hacked or something?

it was, multiple times according to this http://archive.li/dissolvedgirl.neocities.org

Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Quote :
it was, multiple times according to this http://archive.li/dissolvedgirl.neocities.org
Has that been confirmed to be Sol Pais' journal online? I can't find much on her just googling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btbkycb

btbkycb

Contribution Points : 17805

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Quote :
Has that been confirmed to be Sol Pais' journal online?  I can't find much on her just googling.  

If you look at the about me section on her site using the Wayback Machine (before someone hacked the site and changed stuff around), you can see that the site owner identifies themselves as Sol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 1:49 pm

you have a link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 72400
Forum Reputation : 1090

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:12 pm

I don't vouch for this but here it is

http://archive.li/xGBGK

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Captur12

View user profile
Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Thanks @Lizpuff.

She's like a ghost on the web. If she really wanted to be as known as her protege's she did a lousy job of letting the world know. Intriguing nonetheless
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 5:10 pm

2 years tomorrow, why didn't he run out of the school and shoot people instead of shooting at the wall?
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 36610
Forum Reputation : 359

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Colorado wrote:
2 years tomorrow, why didn't he run out of the school and shoot people instead of shooting at the wall?

Answer: School was on lockdown. The only people he would actually hit are an extremely small number of people hanging around the parking lot, which is highly unlikely since the shooting started in first period. Almost every student would have been in class by then.

Couch man would’ve got a higher kill count if he didn’t piss and shit himself during the bathroom confrontation.

Even if Sofa Cuck managed to pull off his plan successfully, his kill count will most likely be 9-12 people since he is only planning to take a classroom hostage and go “apeshit”.

I might as well end the post right now since I don’t want to go on another rant about how couch cuck was an incompetent retard and how laughable his performance was.

Last edited by Primate Murder on Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Finally finished the post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 6:10 pm

@Primate Murder wrote:
Colorado wrote:

Couch man would’ve got a higher kill count if he didn’t piss and shit himself during the bathroom confrontation. Ali David  Sonboly handled the bathroom situation better, although Sonboly only got walked in on by a little kid instead of a high schooler.

Even if Sofa Cuck managed to pull off his plan successfully, his kill count will most likely be 9-12 people since he is only planning to take a classroom hostage and go “apeshit”.

That would have given him a better kill per person ratio that Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 44451
Forum Reputation : 227
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Two years ago today. I don’t remember hearing about this shooting the day it happened, but I do remember finding out about it shortly after. Also, some interesting news I found is that the family of one of the victims, Casey Marquez are filing a lawsuit against the Aztec police and school district. Link to the article is here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 11:58 pm

@Carnifex879 wrote:
Two years ago today. I don’t remember hearing about this shooting the day it happened, but I do remember finding out about it shortly after. Also, some interesting news I found is that the family of one of the victims, Casey Marquez are filing a lawsuit against the Aztec police and school district. Link to the article is here.

They filed that lawsuit two years later than necessary, I'd argue. I'm not sure if they're going to get anything now that so much time has passed.

Also rather interested in this tidbit:
Quote :
Atchison also visited the school in the weeks before the shooting, at one point being accompanied by a teacher around the campus, according to the complaint.

I find it a little curious that no-one took this as a danger sign.

Double also:
Quote :
The law firm worked with Lattin on her first civil lawsuit against Aztec schools and Carpenter, claiming they were negligent in the sexual abuse and harassment of Marquez by former Aztec High School teacher James Coulter, according to The Daily Times archives.

This sounds like it might've been a shithole school, though really I shouldn't be too surprised.

View user profile
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 29247
Forum Reputation : 132

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 11:51 am

@Colorado I think he even don't want kill many people. He want be failed shooter, his Youtube-account which he named "Bob 2.0" it's reference to "Bob8466" who just killed himself in school.

@Primate_Murder what is "bathroom confrontation"? You believe in this shit because this writed ED-trolls?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 36610
Forum Reputation : 359

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 3:29 pm

@Russianman wrote:
@Colorado I think he even don't want kill many people. He want be failed shooter, his Youtube-account which he named "Bob 2.0" it's reference to "Bob8466" who just killed himself in school.

@Primate_Murder what is "bathroom confrontation"? You believe in this shit because this writed ED-trolls?

https://apnews.com/0a9a3507eb294172aa29502498eee06e

I literally got it from a news article. I should’ve used the word, encounter, though.

“Authorities say he was attacked after he entered the bathroom at Aztec High School where the gunman was hiding in one of the stalls.”

I would never use ED as a legitimate source. Just in case, when I said “piss and shit himself”, I was overexaggerating. We will never know if Atchison did panic. But the only thing I know is that he shot Fernandez multiple times in the bathroom. There may be a possibility that Atchison may have calmly started shooting at Fernandez but I currently doubt it unless evidence is shown to me since other shooters (Kimveer Gill and Ali David Sonboly) actually went through similar circumstances but didn’t start firing. If we were to assume that Atchison was very smart when it comes to researching mass shootings, he would have known that firing his gun would have blown his cover and fuck up his plan. I do agree with your post about the couch though.

TL;DR: The "bathroom confrontation" is when Fernandez walked into the bathroom and get shot by Atchison. I believe Atchison panicked in the bathroom when Fernandez walked in. If he wasn’t panicking, then shooting Fernandez would have been a very stupid and out of character move for Atchison. I am just mentioning my opinion about the whole encounter in the bathroom.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russianman

Russianman

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:44 am

@Primate_Murder I just think that Fernandez was killed when Bill already was prepared and go in front door and then Fernandez open door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 am

I was checking the archived version of the Ember’s Ghost Squad channel, and I saw these comments of Atchison on the “discussion” section:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 B10
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 pm

Alex213 wrote:
I was checking the archived version of the Ember’s Ghost Squad channel, and I saw these comments of Atchison on the “discussion” section:
Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 B10

Do you know the date these were archived? He's obv memeing in all his comments but I have to wonder if the "don't go to school tomorrow" post was (partly) serious or just another joke.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 4:02 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
Do you know the date these were archived? He's obv memeing in all his comments but I have to wonder if the "don't go to school tomorrow" post was (partly) serious or just another joke.

That was just another joke. This was archived on June 09, 2017; and the channel was taken down on June 12/13 anyway.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Alex213 wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:

That was just another joke. This was archived on June 09, 2017; and the channel was taken down on June 12/13 anyway.

Thought so, but wanted confirmation. Thanks. Smile

View user profile
Russianman

Russianman

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 2:29 am

Well, Atchison writed about Randy in this forum also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 5:04 pm

Mein Gott...
I feel shocked about this user who comitted this mass murderer...
He was approximately my age, he was a month older than me...
I wonder what's happening in these young adult's head...
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 14537
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 6:08 am

After the Munich-Shooting in 2016 it was reported in the German-News that the Gunman(i guess Sombolie? Cant remember his name) had contact with someone from the USA via Steam and other Gamingchannels. So,this other guy (Atchison) probably knew Sombolie(online) and carried out his "own" Shooting? Thats just,i dont know, weird. Maybe he (Atchison) became too obsessed with this certain Topic and mixed it up with his own Problems and maybe mentally-related Issues. Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteGirl1O78

WhiteGirl1O78

Contribution Points : 15895

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Wow. 😲 That's crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowDude
Banned

Contribution Points : 12512

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 2:20 pm

ow
Just imagine talking to someone online and the next day they're gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Till38 wrote:

Well he only killed 2 people...
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 14920

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 3:34 pm

I cannot get over how ironic his messages were on this forum.. It's almost like he really had to keep himself from shooting up the school but failed in the end.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 1:11 am

@CanIHelpYou wrote:
I cannot get over how ironic his messages were on this forum.. It's almost like he really had to keep himself from shooting up the school but failed in the end.. Sad
If you planned on killing others then yourself you wouldn't blab about it on a forum that has police attention.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 33953
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Wumpscut89 wrote:
Till38 wrote:

Well he only killed 2 people...
The final death toll was 3, including the shooter
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Being as close to Bill as I was, I wouldn't have ever expected him to be a shooter.

It's been 3 years now and it still shocks me, I tried my best to make sure he was doing okay mentally; despite being in the EXACT same situation as him, and still being there.

I'm not going to go into my personal conversations with him because I believe some things should stay private, but I do recall his public postings very fondly because I keep an archive of them.

On this forum, he posted a ode to future school shooters, talking about the cons and how shootings don't make anything better. He often said/posted things like that to assure the public that nothing violent was going on in his mind, but you never know behind closed doors.

I could name a million examples of things he said to me/things he's posted and go on for days, but I'm going to keep it brief. Bill was a individual with good intellect and he could of went on to have a happy life. I just hope he's found peace out there, wherever he may be.
Back to top Go down

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4