Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.

Go down 
+69
Xtina
DylsTrenchCoat911
theartofwar
humanity is overrated
Heresy
DevilishManiac
ad
CSIAgent
ANOMIC
glitterandbitter
Nulla
Amokauliflower
Laratruec
Mr Bubbless
Kommandant_Breivik
lognifiiskurk
CanIHelpYou
RainbowDude
WhiteGirl1O78
Futility
Russianman
Primate Murder
btbkycb
Amarantha
melanishka
Imperator
Tesla101
properground
AllanLionChild
Cemetery Jones
Carnifex879
Smiggles94
MysteryMan
Nightshiftstalker
Sabratha
04daviszoe
Tommy QTR
Zerogoth22
Flanders Darrel
Heyheyhey
browneyes11
macks_ant86
Jea
Tara
InsaneIntruder
pess1mist
rabadon55
MalonsMilk
Lizpuff
REBVoDKa4LIFE
REBdoomer1999
BehindZeroProxies
Demented
Juicy Jazzy
curious2017
Selah
sscc
ripbr1999
Lavenderloom
spidEr
DooMRebel
QuestionMark
haydenschool
sororityalpha
Mirwais500
AlteRoad
boringguy
Draw_It_White
Jenn
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Laratruec

Contribution Points : 7038
Forum Reputation : 20

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 10:36 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Laratruec wrote:
Was it his discord name or something?
Take a wild guess.
idk.. IP address..

Mr Bubbless dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 45848
Forum Reputation : 361

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 1:13 pm

Laratruec wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
https://magg.sapo.pt/atualidade/atualidade-nacional/artigos/acusacao-de-plagio-tera-levado-joao-a-planear-ataque-o-objetivo-era-vingar-se-de-todos

They arrested Killisaki. This is like the fifth time someone in this forum was caught planning something.
Just wondering, how were you able to determine the person in said article was killisaki. Was it his discord name or something?

I am the FBI agent who forwarded the tip to the authorities in Portugal. They told me about the status of the investigation.

rapist nigga

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 1:31 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
https://magg.sapo.pt/atualidade/atualidade-nacional/artigos/acusacao-de-plagio-tera-levado-joao-a-planear-ataque-o-objetivo-era-vingar-se-de-todos

They arrested Killisaki. This is like the fifth time someone in this forum was caught planning something.
Holy shit. The fact that the police arrested him the day before he was due to carry out his attack is scarily close.
Also there have been five people in this forum that have been caught planning something? I only know of InsaneIntruder and him.

Actually it was four who were caught planning something.

Carnifex: despite already killing his dad, he was actually planning to shoot up a psych ward to kill therapists and psychiatrists, but was arrested before he could reach it
Thegoodguy: Anakin Skywalker pfp who was caught planning to shoot up multiple locations including an elementary school because he fell for a fed trap in the dark web when he tried to buy a rifle
InsaneIntruder: got in trouble for owning gun and bomb manuals
Killisaki: arrested for planning a crossbow and knife attack on the classes for the course he majored in at a university because someone sent a tip when he glowposted

rapist nigga

Koltin, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, Engel, Laratruec and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Laratruec wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Just wondering, how were you able to determine the person in said article was killisaki. Was it his discord name or something?

I am the FBI agent who forwarded the tip to the authorities in Portugal. They told me about the status of the investigation.
No offense but why should I believe you’re an FBI agent

Mr.Bubbles: fuck off I know you’re just going to dislike my post lol

Nulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amokauliflower

Amokauliflower

Contribution Points : 8050
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 11:45 pm

Last edited by Amokauliflower on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Laratruec likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nulla

Contribution Points : 4167
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 11:51 pm

Last edited by Nulla on Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amokauliflower

Amokauliflower

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 11:59 pm

Last edited by Amokauliflower on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:03 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
he is actually FBI agent. he proved it in the groupchat everyone else on the forum is in but not u
@fibagent was an actual FBI agent with a presence here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amokauliflower

Amokauliflower

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:07 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
just admit ur wrong jfc
Im not part of the group chat obviously so how tf am I supposed to know wether what you’re saying is truthful or not *shoulder-shrug*

Last edited by Laratruec on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amokauliflower

Amokauliflower

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:10 am

Last edited by Amokauliflower on Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:20 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
because we're the cool kids club and you're not a part of it.

we are all talking about you right now.
Ok that’s fine I’ve realized this isn’t my community.. so I will quit contributing. But honestly all I want here is info on William Atchison. And most anyone who knew him probably are not active here anymores anyway.. I honestly thought this was just a forum to discuss/share media about mass shooting/columbine, I’ve stumbled upon something else different in its entirety. Was William also part of this chat/community or did come about after he passed. I know he had friends on steam, did those people also frequent here too? Well you’re right I guess I’m not “cool” enough to be part of it tbh that’s fine because I study/relate to people who commit suicide in general, not people who gut innocents over their own petty motive.

N.mN1988 likes this post

diabolus and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laratruec

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 12:49 am

I guess the better question is was William as unbearable as you guys are, i didn’t pay attention to mass shootings in l8 2017 but im starting to question his character due to the company he chose to hang out with.

QuestionMark, diabolus and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glitterandbitter

Contribution Points : 3085

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:04 pm

Hi,
This is my first post/comment/whatever here. I’ve lurked for quite some years before registering, but I feel that I should probably say something about this, and this thread is probably the closest I’ll get to an appropriate place to do so.
Recently a user on this site was sentenced to psychiatric treatment for an indefinite number of years based on his posts online including on this forum, and for…. Well, there’s no easy way to put this, but: he was really fucking close to killing a lot of children. He had gone out to different schools to check out the best targets and how to move around on the premises, bought tactical gear, written a manifest , stocked up on weapons and had target practice and the only thing missing was the AR-15 that was left in his online cart when the police arrested him. The comments from on here was used as evidence in court. I’m not sure what I’m asking of you, but while this guy is in (court ordered) he’s still… Out there, y’know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:12 pm

glitterandbitter wrote:
Hi,
This is my first post/comment/whatever here. I’ve lurked for quite some years before registering, but I feel that I should probably say something about this, and this thread is probably the closest I’ll get to an appropriate place to do so.
Recently  a user on this site was sentenced to psychiatric treatment for an indefinite number of years based on his posts online including on this forum, and for…. Well, there’s no easy way to put this, but: he was really fucking close to killing a lot of children.  He had gone out to different schools  to check out the best targets and how to move around on the premises, bought tactical gear, written a manifest , stocked up on weapons and  had target practice and the only thing missing was the AR-15 that was left in his online cart when the police arrested him. The comments from on here was used as evidence in court. I’m not sure what I’m asking of you, but while this guy is in (court ordered) he’s still… Out there, y’know.

I think I know him. He sounds like thegoodguy judging by your description. He's easily identifiable by his Anakin Skywalker pfp.

rapist nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glitterandbitter

Contribution Points : 3085

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:23 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
glitterandbitter wrote:
Hi,
Recently  a user on this site was sentenced to psychiatric treatment for an indefinite number of years based on his posts online including on this forum, and for…. Well, there’s no easy way to put this, but: he was really fucking close to killing a lot of children.  He had gone out to different schools  to check out the best targets and how to move around on the premises, bought tactical gear, written a manifest , stocked up on weapons and  had target practice and the only thing missing was the AR-15 that was left in his online cart when the police arrested him. The comments from on here was used as evidence in court. I’m not sure what I’m asking of you, but while this guy is in (court ordered) he’s still… Out there, y’know.

I think I know him. He sounds like thegoodguy judging by your description. He's easily identifiable by his Anakin Skywalker pfp.

That’s exactly who I’m talking about. (He uses the same username across several platforms)

Is it common knowledge in here how things have turned out for him? Honestly, I’m just another dumbass Danish person with too much time on my hands, who is a bit freaked out by how close to home this one almost was and decided to sit down and try to unravel all of his online activity. When you look at his post history with everything in mind… yikes. I know he’s in psychiatric care, but I can’t help but being a bit irked by the thought of when he gets access to the internet again, because I assume he’ll get right back online and continue where he left off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Not sure how much of the forum knows about his current situation. If he does come back, I'm going to post another high school photo of a mass shooter in his favorite thread: mass shooters as children. That apparently pissed him off lol.

rapist nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 14263
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 2:25 pm

You know I've always wondered something, what would happen if this forum had a shooter who was too infamous for this website? I know shocked beyond belief had Lanza BUT he was the only shooter that was on that website yet this forum has 3 killers so far (Stair, Atchison & Jagst) as well as a few failed killers. So what would happen if the media/feds finds the forum after the next big shooting & realise the perpetrator was a user?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 9151
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 10:59 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
You know I've always wondered something, what would happen if this forum had a shooter who was too infamous for this website? I know shocked beyond belief had Lanza BUT he was the only shooter that was on that website yet this forum has 3 killers so far (Stair, Atchison & Jagst) as well as a few failed killers. So what would happen if the media/feds finds the forum after the next big shooting & realise the perpetrator was a user?
Nothing probably, they will freak out over it but they freaked out over sanctioned suicide and newgrounds and they are both still up and running

Koltin, QuestionMark, 22:22 and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 43884
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 7:35 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
They'd probably pull the "Gunman was obsessed with mass murder" card they did with Lanza for a bit then go back to gun control or videogames as they usually do.

QuestionMark, qfwfq and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 6:14 pm

Laratruec wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
Laratruec wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

No offense but why should I believe you’re an FBI agent

Mr.Bubbles: fuck off I know you’re just going to dislike my post lol
Bubbles disliked your post because your whining on an internet forum man

ad

ad

Contribution Points : 4975

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 10:48 pm

Bill was a nu male

theartofwar, ANOMIC and DevilishManiac dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 2:47 pm

I'm going to come clean. I was the one who reported Killisaki to the feds. I recently interviewed a journo and she's probably going to release what I told her.

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 IMG_20220203_181341

rapist nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
I'm going to come clean. I was the one who reported Killisaki to the feds. I recently interviewed a journo and she's probably going to release what I told her.

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 IMG_20220203_181341

Koltin and salviesta like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 3:12 pm

Don't worry. I haven't revealed anything about you guys, but I've revealed shit that would get his whore gf in major trouble even if she's freed.

rapist nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 3:36 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Don't worry. I haven't revealed anything about you guys, but I've revealed shit that would get his whore gf in major trouble even if she's freed.
Well, spill the beans. Tell us a quick rundown about the info you gave to the journalist and what's up the gf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 3:51 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
Well, spill the beans. Tell us a quick rundown about the info you gave to the journalist and what's up the gf?

Killisaki was acting like a major glownigger almost frequently on the days leading up to his v& (threatening to kill, talking about his college's security, constantly talking about feeling like doing a rampage) and was buying weapons so I had to report him (I'm not going to get questioned by feds like Joey Meek for staying silent). The people in Portugal believe he's doing the whole massacre to impress his tcc fangirl girlfriend. I know his gf. His gf is just some "yandere" bitch who happens to be an annoying tumblr TCC fangirl. Told the journo she owns a nazi flag and owns a diary talking about wanting to kill a person she was "obsessed with" (both are true). Despite the flag, she's not based since that's like calling an OnlyFans bitch based for killing a black person. Journo also told me he was originally planning to attack a synagogue but changed to school.

rapist nigga

CSIAgent, ANOMIC, DevilishManiac and salviesta like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 5:31 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Killisaki was acting like a major glownigger almost frequently on the days leading up to his v& (threatening to kill, talking about his college's security, constantly talking about feeling like doing a rampage) and was buying weapons so I had to report him (I'm not going to get questioned by feds like Joey Meek for staying silent). The people in Portugal believe he's doing the whole massacre to impress his tcc fangirl girlfriend. I know his gf. His gf is just some "yandere" bitch who happens to be an annoying tumblr TCC fangirl. Told the journo she owns a nazi flag and owns a diary talking about wanting to kill a person she was "obsessed with" (both are true). Despite the flag, she's not based since that's like calling an OnlyFans bitch based for killing a black person. Journo also told me he was originally planning to attack a synagogue but changed to school.

Is his girlfriend like the Halifax shooting plot bitch?

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 5:37 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Pretty much.

rapist nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 5:41 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Pretty much.
Surprised that Killisaki got pussy considering he looked like he likes lolicon

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:24 pm

CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Pretty much.

He didn't. The bitch was trying to break up with him through manipulative tactics, and he caught on despite her lies. I told him to break up with her. I also told the journo about some crazy shit he did. Dude would shoot birds with an air rifle and stalked girls just to enjoy their fear (he stopped when a mother threatened to call the police on him).

Edit: Who knows, the journalist said the girlfriend reunited with him so they probably fucked

Edit: His parents believe he's being set-up by his girlfriend and that he's incapable of killing someone

rapist nigga

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
CSIAgent wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Pretty much.

He didn't. The bitch was trying to break up with him through manipulative tactics, and he caught on despite her lies. I told him to break up with her. I also told the journo about some crazy shit he did. Dude would shoot birds with an air rifle and stalked girls just to enjoy their fear (he stopped when a mother threatened to call the police on him).

Edit: Who knows, the journalist said the girlfriend reunited with him so they probably fucked

Edit: His parents believe he's being set-up by his girlfriend and that he's incapable of killing someone
I remember him bragging about the stalking bit on the forum for internet points

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

Yeah, that's a weird thing to flex about in general.

About the lolicon thing, he did say loli is for flies without wings so take that what you will.

rapist nigga

CSIAgent likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 3620

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 4:39 am

It would be funny if they send killisaki to a prison full of migrants

Koltin, CSIAgent and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heresy

Heresy

Contribution Points : 2994

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 2:38 am

Last edited by Heresy on Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, lognifiiskurk, theartofwar, Mr Bubbless, H_8725, CSIAgent and like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 11585
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 1:33 pm

Heresy wrote:
I just received confirmation that @Employer_Square passed away last year by suicide. I hope he is finally resting in peace.
If you're feeling suicidal, please get help. Suicide is never the answer.

Argentina: +5402234930430

Australia: 131114

Austria: 017133374

Belgium: 106

Botswana: 3911270

Brazil: 212339191

Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)

China: 85223820000

Croatia: 014833888

Denmark: +4570201201

Egypt: 7621602

Finland: 040-5032199

France: 0145394000

Germany: 08001810771

Holland: 09000767

India: 8888817666

Ireland: +4408457909090

Italy: 800860022

Japan: +810352869090

Mexico: 5255102550

New Zealand: 045861048

Norway: +4781533300

Philippines: 028969191

Poland: 5270000

Russia: 0078202577577

Spain: 914590050

South Africa: 0514445691

Sweden: 46317112400

Switzerland: 143

United Kingdom: 08457909090

USA: 18002738255
how do you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 18058

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 1:01 am

humanity is overrated wrote:
Heresy wrote:
I just received confirmation that @Employer_Square passed away last year by suicide. I hope he is finally resting in peace.
how do you know?

I mean honestly is that really something to doubt? theres not much of a reason to lie about it

Primate Murder, CSIAgent, Amokauliflower and Heresy like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 11585

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 5:13 pm

theartofwar wrote:
humanity is overrated wrote:
Heresy wrote:
how do you know?

I mean honestly is that really something to doubt? theres not much of a reason to lie about it
I know I believe you but I mean how did you find out like who told you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DylsTrenchCoat911

DylsTrenchCoat911

Contribution Points : 9651

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 8:07 pm

That's insane. I never knew he was a member of this forum before becoming an hero. When it comes to suicide, so many people on this forum are mentally ill, it's sad. I dont know what it is, but people who are into true crime tend to be crazier/more mentally ill than people who arent.

-Dylan Klebold

Koltin and Xtina like this post

22:22 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 16657
Forum Reputation : 120

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 3:05 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
That's insane. I never knew he was a member of this forum before becoming an hero. When it comes to suicide, so many people on this forum are mentally ill, it's sad. I dont know what it is, but people who are into true crime tend to be crazier/more mentally ill than people who arent.
Yeah I tend to agree. For me it's a very dark sense of humour and true crime and that sorta thing is a place of comfort.

Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 87243
Forum Reputation : 133

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 8:36 pm

Fuck man. Gutted.

Heresy

Heresy

Contribution Points : 2994

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 2:34 am

Last edited by Heresy on Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 43884
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 7:20 am

Heresy wrote:

Also, I think @Luci might have gotten himself into something dangerous as well, since he hasn't logged in for a year. He was the last person Hayden Jagst sent his manifesto to before attempting to shoot up a psychiatric clinic.
That's dark, I remember him posting that Hayden was one of his good friends on discord. I wasn't aware that Hayden had a manifesto, though I do remember someone asking if he did on a post here.

QuestionMark and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 47708

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 5:00 pm

https://hurrikane.neocities.org/ Looks like Hurrikone is done for as well. rip

Amokauliflower, 22:22 and Heresy dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T C F

Contribution Points : 2343

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 2:57 am

This forum indirectly encourages shooters.

QuestionMark, Primate Murder, theartofwar, Mr Bubbless and CSIAgent dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 18058

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 1:05 am

T C F wrote:

so a fresh account comes out of nowhere making a bold claim with no evidence backing it up...must be true!

lmfao.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 47468
Forum Reputation : 1133

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 6:01 am

T C F wrote:

"indirectly" lol. You don't even have the commitment to come out and claim that it encourages shooters. It "indirectly" does, which is just lingo you probably chose to use because you don't know what the f**** you're talking about. Why don't you go find something that directly encourages shooters and do something about it then. Until then you're just a fence rider larping as a paragon of virtue.

Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 87243
Forum Reputation : 133

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 8:14 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
T C F wrote:

"indirectly" lol.  You don't even have the commitment to come out and claim that it encourages shooters.  It "indirectly" does, which is just lingo you probably chose to use because you don't know what the f**** you're talking about. Why don't you go find something that directly encourages shooters and do something about it then.  Until then you're just a fence rider larping as a paragon of virtue.
They have been permabanned or atleast until unix time runs out.

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk, theartofwar and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc

Contribution Points : 66095
Forum Reputation : 373

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 9:19 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Holy shit. The fact that the police arrested him the day before he was due to carry out his attack is scarily close.
Also there have been five people in this forum that have been caught planning something? I only know of InsaneIntruder and him.

Can someone fill me in on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 98307
Forum Reputation : 3050

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 3:14 pm

I opened this thread up after months of not being around and I find out that like three different people have been locked up and one of them (maybe?) killed themselves. What the fuck happened?

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.    Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another forum member who committed a murder/suicide.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next