Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where the old library was?

Go down 
+8
23september
Lizpuff
milennialrebelette
Ainjel
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
spidEr
Aimee Lacroux
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

where the old library was? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:00 am

milennialrebelette wrote:

Here are some pictures of the Commons from when I was a student.

Wow, I'm glad I asked. Thank you very much for all these great pictures!
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59190
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 pm

miketheratguy wrote:

Wow, I'm glad I asked. Thank you very much ftor all these great pictures!

Absolutely!! Let me know if theres anything else you are looking for pictures of associated with the school or surrounding area. I probably will have at least a few. :-)
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 90306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 12:05 am

miketheratguy wrote:

Absolutely!! Let me know if theres anything else you are looking for pictures of associated with the school or surrounding area. I probably will have at least a few. :-)
When you went to the school, did you ever get freaked out by some of the areas where the murders occurred?
Back to top Go down
knifeprty

knifeprty

Contribution Points : 49602
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

Thank you so much for these photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it's great to see happy faces and happenings there.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:02 pm

bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

When you went to the school, did you ever get freaked out by some of the areas where the murders occurred?

Hey, thanks for the question. To be honest not really. Not only is the old library gone and replaced by the atrium, the new library is part if the redesigned west entrance and staircase wher Rachel and Danny R. were killed. I guess the only place that's the same where someone died is the science classroom where Mr. Sanders died. It's still a biology classroom and I never had a class there.

It's just a school you know? Loud, full of kids, ha ha. I think if the library were still the same that would be hard to be in, but that's part of why they rebuilt a new different one.
Back to top Go down
rebel2013

Contribution Points : 103535
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 2:15 pm

bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

Hey, thanks for the question. To be honest not really. Not only is the old library gone and replaced by the atrium, the new library is part if the redesigned west entrance and staircase wher Rachel and Danny R. were killed. I guess the only place that's the same where someone died is the science classroom where Mr. Sanders died. It's still a biology classroom and I never had a class there.

It's just a school you know? Loud, full of kids, ha ha. I think if the library were still the same that would be hard to be in, but that's part of why they rebuilt a new different one.

I heard there was still bullet holes in the school.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 am

rebel2013 wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
miketheratguy wrote:

I heard there was still bullet holes in the school.

Heh definitely NOT true.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:19 am

Absolutely not true BUT I think when the kids came back in the fall of 1999 there was. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the repairs were done.

I don't think the library was torn down yet either. Sad

Contribution Points : 103535
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 10:58 am

I have heard things hasn't changed much with the bullying issue from what I read on reviews of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Absolutely not true BUT I think when the kids came back in the fall of 1999 there was. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think the repairs were done.

I believe you're right. I know I read somewhere that not all the repairs were completed yet and there were still bullet holes in the walls in some places.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 11:53 am

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I believe you're right. I know I read somewhere that not all the repairs were completed yet and there were still bullet holes in the walls in some places.

My sister says she doesnt remember any bullet holes. She says they did a pretty good job remodeling the school looked a lot brighter, green glass in the ceiling tiles, new doors, the new tiled hallways, the bio room was remodeled, the library was closed off with lockers and they had trailers outside on the hill where Rachel died where they eventually built the new library, to use as a temporary library. She says maybe she didn't see them but she doesnt remember anyone talking about bullet holes either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

My sister says she doesnt remember any bullet holes. She says they did a pretty good job remodeling the school looked a lot brighter, green glass in the ceiling tiles, new doors, the new tiled hallways, the bio room was remodeled, the library was closed off with lockers and they had trailers outside on the hill where Rachel died where they eventually built the new library, to use as a temporary library. She says maybe she didn't see them but she doesnt remember anyone talking about bullet holes either.

It's very unsettling to think those kids were eating lunch right underneath the library while it was still up or that right behind a row of lockers was the scene of a massacre. I'm sure the carpets were ripped up by then and everything was clean, but it's still creepy.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:27 pm

Kinda creepy when you look up where the library was
And realize that Ppl died there& lost souls of the school floating above you. That's the creepiest part.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:33 pm

"That would depend on how she tried to spin it. scratch She may have meant they waited as guardians OR that they waited as a form of forgiveness/acceptance of E&D."

Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 pm

I had an eerie experience being in the school. But I’m not sure if it was valid or if it was that I thought it was eerie because I knew the history

PostSubject: Re: where the old library was?   where the old library was? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where the old library was?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2