Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids

Go down 
+3
spidEr
VoDKaComeHere
Screamingophelia
7 posters
AuthorMessage

do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Empty
PostSubject: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:42 pm

KLEBOLD wrote:

Yes, they're married with families of their own now.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 59415
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 am

Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known I just forget it
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 am

that's sad that they never get to meet their uncles/nephews. And when they finally find out, and hear everything the world is saying about them I wonder how they would feel.
Back to top Go down
itsgeorgann

Contribution Points : 57975
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 am

Yes they do have kids.Kevin's daughter is called Rebecca and he's born May the 3rd 1978
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:09 pm

I find it odd that the brother's of both Eric and Dylan were born around the same time of the year their younger brothers were.

Kevin - May.
Eric - April.

Byron - October.
Dylan - September.

Both were 3 years older too. I think Byron was only two years ahead of Eric and Dylan in school though, whereas Kevin was 3 years ahead.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62344

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:14 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known  I just forget it
Did Kevin really named her daughter Erica?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:58 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Do you know how old there kids are and whether they are boys or girls? I’ve read from different sources that Kevin Harris named his daughter Erica. Do you know Kevin’s date of birth, it is only known that it is 1978 where it is known that bryon klebolds date of birth is October 1978 even the day is known  I just forget it
Did Kevin really named her daughter Erica?

Not as far as we know, it's just a rumor
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

I remember on myspace days long ago some guy claimed to be Eric's cousin and he said he had a son or a daughter that he named Eric/Erica.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 59415
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 2:05 pm

So not only did Eric do the massacre 11 days after his own birthday, but also 13 days before his brother's birthday. His 21st birthday at that. Damn Eric, way to fuck your brother over lol.

Even though Dylan and Bryon were both born late, Dylan was young for his grade and Bryon was old for his grade. Dylan turned 17 September of his senior year and Bryon turned 18 October of his senior year.
Kevin class of 96 and Bryon class of 97.

Kevin and Eric were pretty much the same in the regard of Eric turning 18 April of his senior year and Kevin turning 18 May of his senior year.  

Kevin was a senior when Eric and Dylan were a freshman and Bryon was a junior.
Back to top Go down
rae21

Contribution Points : 48471

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 12:26 am

How does anyone here know if their brothers have kids?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 12:43 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
So not only did Eric do the massacre 11 days after his own birthday, but also 13 days before his brother's birthday. His 21st birthday at that. Damn Eric, way to fuck your brother over lol.

Even though Dylan and Bryon were both born late, Dylan was young for his grade and Bryon was old for his grade. Dylan turned 17 September of his senior year and Bryon turned 18 October of his senior year.
Kevin class of 96 and Bryon class of 97.

Kevin and Eric were pretty much the same in the regard of  Eric turning 18 April of his senior year and Kevin turning 18 May of his senior year.  

Kevin was a senior when Eric and Dylan were a freshman and Bryon was a junior.

I think Byron was a senior like Kevin was.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 am

rae21 wrote:

There are ways to find social media. But we are not to post any of it here

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 9:09 am

Lizpuff wrote:
rae21 wrote:

There are ways to find social media.  But we are not to post any of it here

Very true. Especially if they do have families of their own now, they need their privacy.

I would be interested in knowing though how they would talk to their kids about what happened when they got older.

PostSubject: Re: do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids    do the brothers of eric and Dylan have kids  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1