Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you still with me?

Go down 
+3
QuestionMark
spidEr
Screamingophelia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Are you still with me?  Empty
PostSubject: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 5:56 pm

I wanted to open up this discussion. I know we have spoken about it on and off!

In Lisa K’s 11k interview she says she heard one of the gunmen saying “are you still with me? We’re still doing this?” Before entering the library.

As far as I know there hasn’t been verification of when it was said, was it the first or second time? If it has been confirmed, forgive me! I missed it.

If it was before the massacre in the library I assume it was Eric who said it to Dylan. I also wonder if that’s one of the reasons Dylan acting like he was having “fun” to show Eric he was into it.

If it was before the police shoot out and suicides I think it would be Dylan to Eric.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69576
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:22 pm

in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

In Lisa K’s 11k interview she says she heard one of the gunmen saying “are you still with me? We’re still doing this?” Before entering the library.

As far as I know there hasn’t been verification of when it was said, was it the first or second time? If it has been confirmed, forgive me! I missed it.

If it was before the massacre in the library I assume it was Eric who said it to Dylan. I also wonder if that’s one of the reasons Dylan acting like he was having “fun” to show Eric he was into it.

If it was before the police shoot out and suicides I think it would be Dylan to Eric.

How do we even know if this testimony is credible?

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 pm

spidEr wrote:
in a rare Spanish? Portuguese? documentary that I am unable to locate on YouTube there is rare interviews with library survivors. One of the people mentions the gunmen saying that, and also "Dylan screamed at Eric to stop". I have spent countless hours trying to find that documentary with no luck.

That’s one I’ve never heard.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

How do we even know if this testimony is credible?

Being that it was only Lisa who said it and if it Was the second time and she was in and out of consciousness it may not be 100% credible.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67688
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:59 am

I'm sure Lisa supposedly heard it when E&D first entered the library.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 60599
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:24 am

spidEr wrote:

this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Agreed. I don't think I have ever came across anything saying that either one tried to stop or hinder the other during the massacre.scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:51 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Agreed. I don't think I have ever came across anything saying that either one tried to stop or hinder the other during the massacre.scratch

Especially in the library where most witnesses said that Dylan was aggressive and pretty much snapped his tether.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am

I think is just made up for press, to add some spicy emotions, because we all know how Dylan behaved in the library.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Being that it was only Lisa who said it and if it Was the second time and she was in and out of consciousness it may not be 100% credible.

Yeah that's enough evidence for me to consider this testimony as unreliable at best and an outright fabrication at worst.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yeah that's enough evidence for me to consider this testimony as unreliable at best and an outright fabrication at worst.

There are a few statements I take with a grain of salt... some unpopular too, like I think Adam Kyler and Michelle Hartsoughs are extremely exaggerated.

I think Lisa answered to the best of her ability. I wish that she would’ve spoken about her experience more though. Maybe next year when it’s been 20 years? Her experience along with hearing something from the Harris’s are my top interviews that I would love to see one day but probably won’t see.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67688
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 pm

I don't see her speaking out now. I think she was probably quite traumatised by it all (don't forget she graduated from high school in a wheelchair) and simply wishes to move on with her life.
Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 59283
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 am

I'm sure I read somewhere that it was Dylan who asked 'are you still with me' but I cant for the life of me remember where I read this.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 am

I thought that it's was Eric.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you still with me?    Are you still with me?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you still with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: