Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???

Go down 
+2
pess1mist
04daviszoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned



Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 66270
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 29

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 9:00 pm

I'm just, confused. Usually, I can spend days completely fixated with a certain mass murderer. But this guy. Just whaaaa?

I don't mean to seem insensitive. I'm aware he was a member here, I never spoke to him(or her?um..)

So a few questions. Why is there a stigma with this guy?

The thing he made.. "Embers Ghost Squad", what's that all about? I watched the final video on liveleak, I thought it was pretty entertaining, although very long and confusing. What happened to the other voice actors? I looked on the EGS Twitter page and the 'members' haven't posted anything since June 6th. Anyone have any information on them?

Why is there stigma about Andrew's gender? I've dabbled in Andrews journal, where he (or she? I'm just gonna say he, not trying to be ignorant, I know him as Andrew so I'll go with that..) anyway, he says how he hates being trapped in his body, has accumulated woman's clothing over a period of time, but also hates all men. I mean, unless there is a definitive answer, I just feel like he was going through a variety of emotions and he himself didn't know what he wanted.

His motive is another thing. He wants to die. Go to the other side, to be his true self as (an alter ego? I have no fucking idea). Like okay fine. He truley believes this is what will happen. So why commit a mass shooting? Is that part of the Ghost Squad thing? Did he believe he had to do this or else he wouldn't be able to be his 'true self' in the afterlife?

In regards to the actual shooting, did he target specific people? I vaguely remember him naming certain people in one of his videos.

It also seems to me that he gets a lot of hate and I totally see why. I have never cringed so hard at mass shooters manifesto. Every time he says something about being friends with Eric Harris I find it mortifying. However, I sometimes get a laugh from his videos. While I would say he was definitely weird, the EGS cult thing is downright fucking disturbing. Girls are recruiting themselves into the squad, WHY would they want to be a part of it?


I get there are probably a handful of people in on this planet would find him relatable, but what are they planning to do? If anything? I don't understand what legacy they are trying to continue?

I've come to my own conclusion that the EGS members are even worse than columbiners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 12:32 am

@04daviszoe wrote:
The thing he made.. "Embers Ghost Squad", what's that all about? I watched the final video on liveleak, I thought it was pretty entertaining, although very long and confusing. What happened to the other voice actors? I looked on the EGS Twitter page and the 'members' haven't posted anything since June 6th. Anyone have any information on them? 

Embers Ghost Squad is a cartoon inspired by Danny Phantom which he made that revolved around female souls in the afterlife. Most of which have pretty extensive backstories and died mostly violent deaths. As for the voice actors, they've just dropped off of their social media accounts because of the negative attention.

@04daviszoe wrote:
Why is there stigma about Andrew's gender? I've dabbled in Andrews journal, where he (or she? I'm just gonna say he, not trying to be ignorant, I know him as Andrew so I'll go with that..) anyway, he says how he hates being trapped in his body, has accumulated woman's clothing over a period of time, but also hates all men. I mean, unless there is a definitive answer, I just feel like he was going through a variety of emotions and he himself didn't know what he wanted.

There's a stigma cause many of the people who bring up the argument are fangirls from Tumblr. It's a mess. If you want my definitive answer (although you probably won't) then, Randy was his male human form and Andrew is his female soul form.

@04daviszoe wrote:
Quote :
His motive is another thing. He wants to die. Go to the other side, to be his true self as (an alter ego? I have no fucking idea). Like okay fine. He truley believes this is what will happen. So why commit a mass shooting? Is that part of the Ghost Squad thing? Did he believe he had to do this or else he wouldn't be able to be his 'true self' in the afterlife? 

He did the shooting because he was interested in the likes of Columbine and figured he was going to take his own life regardless so why not commit a mass shooting like those who inspired him. Plus, it gives Embers Ghost Squad notoriety and pushed it further into the headlines. I highly doubt he thought dying in a mass shooting / dying in a violent way was the only way for him to enter EGS because from what I can see he had full control over EGS. What I mean by this is that I think he figured whatever afterlife he imagined up and wanted was the one he was going to get. Also, it's because of that reason that Embers Ghost Squad was supposedly real.

@04daviszoe wrote:
In regards to the actual shooting, did he target specific people? I vaguely remember him naming certain people in one of his videos.

He didn't target anyone specifically. He talked about the people he was going to kill and talked about how some of them pissed him off but as far as I can see, killing the highest amount possible was set above personal vendetta.

@04daviszoe wrote:
the EGS cult thing is downright fucking disturbing. Girls are recruiting themselves into the squad, WHY would they want to be a part of it?

It's a phase and they aren't unless they bite the barrel before 40 I believe. All if not most won't.


(These are all my subjective opinions and I don't believe in Embers Ghost Squad.)
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned



Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 66270
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 29

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 am

mordupen wrote:
Embers Ghost Squad is a cartoon inspired by Danny Phantom which he made that revolved around female souls in the afterlife. Most of which have pretty extensive backstories and died mostly violent deaths. As for the voice actors, they've just dropped off of their social media accounts because of the negative attention.

That's understandable. Were any questioned by authorities? The voice actors say some sketchy stuff sometimes. Or were they simply following a script?


mordupen wrote:
There's a stigma cause many of the people who bring up the argument are fangirls from Tumblr. It's a mess. If you want my definitive answer (although you probably won't) then, Randy was his male human form and Andrew is his female soul form.

I get that. I'm trying to see things from his point of view. I did check the tumblr tag and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I noticed his 'fans' would refer to him as 'Rachel'. I'm guessing that was his female name. Or maybe a character?

mordupen wrote:
He did the shooting because he was interested in the likes of Columbine and figured he was going to take his own life regardless so why not commit a mass shooting like those who inspired him. Plus, it gives Embers Ghost Squad notoriety and pushed it further into the headlines. I highly doubt he thought dying in a mass shooting / dying in a violent way was the only way for him to enter EGS because from what I can see he had full control over EGS. What I mean by this is that I think he figured whatever afterlife he imagined up and wanted was the one he was going to get. Also, it's because of that reason that Embers Ghost Squad was supposedly real.

Very strange. But again, from his point of view it probably made more sense. He seemed the be very much a columbiner; wearing a Natural Selection shirt, just the way he talks about Eric gives me that vibe  Razz


mordupen wrote:
He didn't target anyone specifically. He talked about the people he was going to kill and talked about how some of them pissed him off but as far as I can see, killing the highest amount possible was set above personal vendetta.

When I read a page of his journal, he mentions not wanting to do it in at his job (the supermarket) because he'll only be able "to kill like three people". I think I read somewhere he planned a school shooting instead..?

mordupen wrote:
It's a phase and they aren't unless they bite the barrel before 40 I believe. All if not most won't.


(These are all my subjective opinions and I don't believe in Embers Ghost Squad.)

Let's hope so. Thanks very much for your informative answers. As you can tell, I'm quite out of my depths with this one scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pess1mist




Posts : 81
Contribution Points : 44715
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-01-14

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 pm

The "voice actors" you're talking about weren't the voice actor's twitter accounts, they were meant to represent the other characters in EGS. Randy ran all of them, and YES, that is really him talking to himself. Like morduphen said, I think the main controversy comes from his gender identity, but there was, and still is, A LOT of misunderstanding when it comes to Randy's case.

A lot of people were and still are under the impression that Randy had uploaded all of his "suicide tapes" on his EGS channel alongside his regular content. This isn't true, he released all of them on a mediafire and then posted the link to his Twitter moments before committing the massacre.

As for the people he killed, he didn't care about them. He disliked some of them, but I believe in his journal or one of his videos he left behind, he said that he'd kill people he didn't dislike, just for the sake of killing them because he wanted to murder people. A high body count wasn't his priority either, because he knew that only 4 people other than himself were going to be working that night, and intentionally chose to spare one, presumably so they would have to live with the trauma of the event, and be able to tell the tale of his massacre. He was so delusional and thought so highly of himself that he believed that just by killing 3 people he would make national headlines and that no one would want to name their daughters Rachel or Mackenzie anymore because of him. (those are two of the names given to his favorite EGS characters and also what he named his two shotguns)

The reason he's kind of solidified himself in the school shooter hall of infamy is because of how unique? I guess you could say he was. Everything from his gender identity, to his motives, to where he attacked, to his manifesto, to the HOURS of content he left behind, to the fact that he was a member of this forum, to the pure cringe all of his videos emanate, in a way he just seems unreal.

There's also the fact that he was a somewhat well-known youtuber as "PioneersProductions", with around 9K subscribers, and he was also friends with a really popular youtuber with over 1 million subscribers. To add to all of that, Randy is the only mass shooter in years to actually have some kind of personality and to give us something other than a half-page manifesto ranting about bullying or something extremely racist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Have you guys listened to the Sword and Scale episode about him?

It is kind of interesting too that he had the same kind of fantasy about Ember that Dylan had about his halcyon girl. Yet most people when it comes to Dylan swoon over that and are enamored by the troubled soul that is the god of sadness but with Randy Stair it is kind of eye rolling?

I could be completely wrong though.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe
Banned



Posts : 316
Contribution Points : 66270
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 29

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Have you guys listened to the Sword and Scale episode about him?

It is kind of interesting too that he had the same kind of fantasy about Ember that Dylan had about his halcyon girl. Yet most people when it comes to Dylan swoon over that and are enamored by the troubled soul that is the god of sadness but with Randy Stair it is kind of eye rolling?

I could be completely wrong though.

What is Sword and Scale?

I've been reduced to watching basedshamen's 'analysis'..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 4:26 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Have you guys listened to the Sword and Scale episode about him?

It is kind of interesting too that he had the same kind of fantasy about Ember that Dylan had about his halcyon girl. Yet most people when it comes to Dylan swoon over that and are enamored by the troubled soul that is the god of sadness but with Randy Stair it is kind of eye rolling?

I could be completely wrong though.

What is Sword and Scale?

I've been reduced to watching basedshamen's 'analysis'..

It's a true crime podcast.

It's controversial in the podcast community because it is VERY graphic and the host has alleged old school Brooks Brown tendencies.

However the podcast is interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4104
Contribution Points : 103616
Forum Reputation : 3129
Join date : 2017-09-04

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
It is kind of interesting too that he had the same kind of fantasy about Ember that Dylan had about his halcyon girl. 

Not really; Dylan never wanted to fuck a cartoon character.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6284
Contribution Points : 179860
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 41

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It is kind of interesting too that he had the same kind of fantasy about Ember that Dylan had about his halcyon girl. 

Not really; Dylan never wanted to fuck a cartoon character.


That is a FANTASTIC point QuestionMark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 16884
Forum Reputation : 79
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 6:30 am

Randy Stair is by far one of the most interesting shooters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie1756




Posts : 235
Contribution Points : 5197
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-09-10
Location : The Backrooms

Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 12:39 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Randy Stair is by far one of the most interesting shooters.

He is more interesting than 90% of the other shooters because of his bizarre motive.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???   Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rant/questions about everyone's favourite, Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze/???
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Randy Stair, AKA, Andrew Blaze
» Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content
» Does anyone have a collage of Andrew Blaze's old posts on here?
» How shitty of a shot was Andrew Blaze?
» The Strange Secret Cult of Andrew Blaze

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: