Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Go down 
+71
robertslay
Primate Murder
<<-reBKa->>
Kerea2244
School Massacre Archives
Pixie13
Unknown
Sane One
tfsa47090
Heyheyhey
nicolonoscopy
gunsgobang
BlackandWhite
ButtPenis
scary.fairy
MorbidMatt
Smiggles94
sororityalpha
SaucyJimmy
CarelessLoner
afrrs
Lt. Stone
iforgotmyoldname2
Boogie
Ruby_
cc99
spinvault
Wumselito
dhalia
04daviszoe
Magnaphoria
macks_ant86
Wildchild
shades
LPorter101
Giga143
Ericishuman
le4chainorc
JohnWillow
BehindZeroProxies
aperiogaming
Broken Angel
Juicy Jazzy
browneyes11
catyofthebanz
pess1mist
haydenschool
rkp
KreSade
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
abstractsmigs
Ericklebold99
DooMRebel
TheGoodGuy
1985j
InsaneIntruder
knightzero
myshame
rabadon55
Ainjel
UncontinuedProcess
Daniel768
sscc
Tommy QTR
STK
W.A.R.
Krieg
Jea
Jenn
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 36312
Forum Reputation : 10

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quote :
I can't read his emotions, looks like he don't have any.
He looks like he's sorry for not killing himself
Not brave enough unfortunately.

View user profile

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:23 pm

@Jea wrote:
@QuestionMark wrote:
@Jea wrote:

I think he realizes that a show of remorse isn't going to help him out here.
 He just looks like he is reading invisible newspaper all the time. I've read some information about that he have some diagnosis related to autistic spectrum disorder, if so, then I do understand why he avoiding to look at the people, and it's not because he feel remorse it's just because he feel uncomfortable around all those ppl.

I wonder if this is why he also hid his face in some of the pics he posted? I read somewhere that he was reported to always try to hide his face or eyes. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think he realizes that a show of remorse isn't going to help him out here.
 He just looks like he is reading invisible newspaper all the time. I've read some information about that he have some diagnosis related to autistic spectrum disorder, if so, then I do understand why he avoiding to look at the people, and it's not because he feel remorse it's just because he feel uncomfortable around all those ppl.

I wonder if this is why he also hid his face in some of the pics he posted? I read somewhere that he was reported to always try to hide his face or eyes. scratch
I used to work with children who had autistic spectrum disorder, and they do avoid to look right in to the eyes and try to hide their face, but not all, depends how serious their diagnosis was, but behavior pattern was quite similar even if they had light form of ASD - try to avoid and distance, especially in stressful or negative situations.

View user profile
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 45287
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:47 pm

I think maybe that female lawyer also suggested for him to keep his eyes down and look sad. Especially because she's trying to push the idea of what a "broken child" he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:51 pm

He don't look sad.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:51 pm

@BlackandWhite wrote:
I think maybe that female lawyer also suggested for him to keep his eyes down and look sad. Especially because she's trying to push the idea of what a "broken child" he is.

That is also a real possibility.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 35565
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Where are people getting that the reason he didn't commit suicide at the end of his massacre was that he was too much of a coward? I don't see any reason so far to assume that he wanted to commit suicide at the end of it all considering the fact that he tried to flee the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Well it's just me, I don't see no reason for perpetrator to stay alive after successful massacre with high amount of deaths, because he will be executed anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Well it's just me, I don't see no reason for perpetrator to stay alive after successful massacre with high amount of deaths, because he will be executed anyway.

He isn't very smart, someone close to him said he has the brain capacity of a 12-year-old. He went and got a drink afterwards and walked around like everything was normal scratch

It doesn't seem like he was even trying to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:33 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Cruz310
>tfw professional school shooter

do that discord thing
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 41004

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Idk if this was mentioned here before but I red somewhere that a freshmen Chris McKenna saw Cruz taking the gun out of the case and Cruz said something like "get out of here, its gonna get messy". Another similarity with Columbine

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 pm

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/25/parkland-school-allows-student-visits-ahead-of-classes-resuming/23370629/

From article-

“You can think about that as like an open house,” Robert Runcie, superintendent for Broward County Schools, told reporters in South Florida. “Where we’ll allow students to come back and look at any schedule changes they may have and ask for any services they may need, any accommodations.”

They’ll continue getting ready for a return to operations on Monday and Tuesday, the Miami Herald reported.

The portion of Douglas High School where Cruz unloaded his AR-15 will remain closed indefinitely.

School officials have mulled demolishing the structure altogether, and last week requested $28.5 million from the state to replace the building.

Back to top Go down
cc99

cc99

Contribution Points : 42254

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Idk if this was mentioned here before but I red somewhere that a freshmen Chris McKenna saw Cruz taking the gun out of the case and Cruz said something like "get out of here, its gonna get messy". Another similarity with Columbine
Here's the timeline of the event. Also an interview with the kid he told to "get out"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 63836
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm

eldigato wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

do that discord thing
What discord thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 6:35 pm

@InsaneIntruder wrote:
eldigato wrote:
@InsaneIntruder wrote:
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Cruz310

do that discord thing
What discord thing?

the discord bot thing that ypu used to create kop konkel and those martin bryant pics
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 34403

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:10 am

I wanna know one thing though, and I don't remember reading anything about this. The parents who took him in knew about his guns that he kept in the cabinet in his room, but one thing seems odd to me. Did the son of the parents follow Nikolas on social media? I mean they were friends, so it just seems like he would, or at least know about it. If he did, how come he didn't say anything about it?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 92190
Forum Reputation : 2975

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:23 am

He isn't very smart, someone close to him said he has the brain capacity of a 12-year-old. He went and got a drink afterwards and walked around like everything was normal scratch

It doesn't seem like he was even trying to hide.

I think he legit thought he could get away with it. If he is as dumb as you say then it makes perfect sense.

View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 99158
Forum Reputation : 876

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 2:15 am

Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz ‘member of white nationalist group’

DEBUNKED BELOW:

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 9:41 am

@sororityalpha wrote:
https://m.independent.ie/world-news/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-of-white-nationalist-group-36608993.html

Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz ‘member of white nationalist group’

I think/thought his ties to the white nationalist group were proven false? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@sororityalpha wrote:
https://m.independent.ie/world-news/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-of-white-nationalist-group-36608993.html

I think/thought his ties to the white nationalist group were proven false? scratch

funny thing is hes oonly 56% white
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 am

eldigato wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@sororityalpha wrote:

funny thing is hes oonly 56% white

I had read conflicting reports on this. At first they said he was loosely associated, then later it was proven false. Once again the media has done a wonderful job on fact checking. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 am

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 99999913
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 98989815
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 98454810
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 98989710
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 99898911
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 97978710
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 98989816

Don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but here is a couple pics of Cruz as a child. The other boy is his brother, but I covered his face.

Not many photos of Cruz out there yet. But I will update this post as I run across more.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 pm

He used to was very cute bOy. Can you please send me unedited photos in PM?

Last edited by Jea on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 167867
Forum Reputation : 1088

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 pm

I'm very intrigued by his motive and watching any trial carry out with him.

For some reason all of my empathy for school shooters goes to frick and frack.

Probably because I'm older now and I'm interested in law and court proceedings so I want to see how this all plays out and I'm interested in what the survivors are doing right now.. interested in hearing their testimonies in court too, those who go on the stand.

BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:11 pm

When he was just five, in 2004, Cruz watched his adoptive father Roger Cruz die of a heart attack, reported the Sun Sentinel.

And years later, the disturbed teen reportedly tried to kill himself by guzzling gasoline just days before he would turn 18.  

His home life worsened as he got older and later in life he was bullied by his younger brother Zachary, with whom he had a tumultuous relationship. Because he was socially awkward and had a hard time making friends, their mother forced Zachary to bring Nikolas along when he was going out.

The 18-year-old distraught brother admitted to the Palm Beach sheriff's deputies that he and his friends often picked on Nikolas, saying he deeply regretted it.

'Zachary wishes that he had been "nicer" to his brother,' the report said.  

These new details come as it has been revealed that on that Wednesday afternoon Cruz attempted to murder many more people, taking position at a third floor window that overlooked a courtyard where dozens of people ran from the school for their lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 3:16 pm

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/26/florida-deputy-defends-not-running-in-to-parkland-during-shooting/23371473/

From article-

"However, the allegations that Mr. Peterson was a coward and that his performance, under the circumstances, failed to meet the standards of police officers are patently untrue. Mr. Peterson is confident that his actions on that day were appropriate under the circumstances and that the video (together with the eye-witness testimony of those on the scene) will exonerate him of any sub-par performance,"
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I had read conflicting reports on this. At first they said he was loosely associated, then later it was proven false. Once again the media has done a wonderful job on fact checking. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I'm pretty sure the "he was part of a Neo-Nazi group" was just a 4chan prank several media outlets reported as the truth.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:23 pm

@QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the "he was part of a Neo-Nazi group" was just a 4chan prank several media outlets reported as the truth.

Possibly that too, but I did read somewhere along the way that a guy who claimed Cruz was a member of his group later said that he was lying.  Not like the media needs any help getting shit wrong. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 42846

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:59 pm

When he was just five, in 2004, Cruz watched his adoptive father Roger Cruz die of a heart attack, reported the Sun Sentinel.

And years later, the disturbed teen reportedly tried to kill himself by guzzling gasoline just days before he would turn 18.  

His home life worsened as he got older and later in life he was bullied by his younger brother Zachary, with whom he had a tumultuous relationship. Because he was socially awkward and had a hard time making friends, their mother forced Zachary to bring Nikolas along when he was going out.

The 18-year-old distraught brother admitted to the Palm Beach sheriff's deputies that he and his friends often picked on Nikolas, saying he deeply regretted it.

'Zachary wishes that he had been "nicer" to his brother,' the report said.  

These new details come as it has been revealed that on that Wednesday afternoon Cruz attempted to murder many more people, taking position at a third floor window that overlooked a courtyard where dozens of people ran from the school for their lives.

Video from the article Snead family interview

There's something about these two custodian parents who took Cruz in that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I just think that their explanations are lame (could be the way it was edited)? "It's his right to own a gun, doesn't matter what type" but at the same time they acknowledge that "he seemed depressed over the death of his mother" *alarm bells* affraid and to cap off "he completely blew it". Yeah I'll say, but you guys also blew it. So how did he get his gun out if it was locked away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 50719
Forum Reputation : 253

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:19 pm

So how did he get his gun out if it was locked away?    
...........he used his key? It was his gun, why wouldn't he have a key?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:21 pm

So how did he get his gun out if it was locked away?    
...........he used his key? It was his gun, why wouldn't he have a key?

Ah, so it wasn't locked away for his protection. I thought I read that Mr Snead thought he had the only key but that Cruz had another copy he didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:14 pm

http://tribunist.com/news/broward-county-sheriff-if-deputy-didnt-have-the-heart-to-go-in-thats-not-my-responsiblity/?utm_source=DAN

Highlights from article-

In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Sheriff Israel tried to defend himself. Tapper asked him if the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School could have been averted if warning signs had been heeded.

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books,” Israel responded.

Tapper then pressed for a more coherent answer. “We understand everything wasn’t done perfectly,” Israel responded. “That’s life.”

“Are you really not taking any responsibility for the multiple red flags that were brought to the attention of the Broward sheriff’s office about this shooter before this incident, whether it was people near him, close to him calling the police?” Tapper asked.

“Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about. I exercised my due diligence. I’ve given amazing leadership to this agency,” Israel added.

This is already turning into another Jeffco/Sheriff Stone type circus. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 48350
Forum Reputation : 295

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Sheriff Israel tried to defend himself. Tapper asked him if the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School could have been averted if warning signs had been heeded.

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books,” Israel responded.:

Seen this on twitter  Haha

Quote :
Stephen Miller‏ @redsteeze
"Sir 17 kids are dead and we have eyewitness accounts from other departments and EMTs that your deputies under your command did nothing. Comment?"

"Listen Jake how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:29 pm

@W.A.R. wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

“If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OJ Simpson would still be in the record books,” Israel responded.:

Seen this on twitter  Haha

Quote :
Stephen Miller‏ @redsteeze
"Sir 17 kids are dead and we have eyewitness accounts from other departments and EMTs that your deputies under your command did nothing. Comment?"

"Listen Jake how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

LOL
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 59676
Forum Reputation : 346

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:01 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but here is a couple pics of Cruz as a child. The other boy is his brother, but I covered his face.

Not many photos of Cruz out there yet. But I will update this post as I run across more.
I hadn't seen them so thanks for posting.

They would also be good for this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:58 pm

*Social media link (Twitter) removed by staff.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 99158
Forum Reputation : 876

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 am

Some more information about Cruz growing up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 am

One of the first survivor stories to come out.

Maddy Wilford, a junior at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, teared up before speaking Monday at Broward Health North, the hospital where she was taken after being shot at least three times on February 14.

“I’d just like to say that I’m so grateful to be here, and it wouldn’t be possible without those officers and first responders and these amazing doctors,” said Wilford, who underwent several surgeries at the hospital and was released Wednesday.

With her long brown hair swept back from her face and wearing a team jacket and a cast on her left arm, Wilford noted “all the love that’s been passed around” and added, “I definitely wouldn’t be here without it. I’m glad I’m making a full recovery, and everything’s going so smoothly.”

At Monday’s news conference, the first responders and doctors at Broward North also recalled the Valentine’s Day shooting.

‘We were almost dumbfounded’

Lt. Laz Ojeda of Coral Springs Fire Department was one of the team of first responders who transported Wilford from the school to the hospital.

“That day started like any other day,” Ojeda said. “When the call came in, we were almost dumbfounded. We couldn’t believe it.”

They weren’t dispatched right away, so their captain took the initiative and sent Ojeda’s crew to the scene. There, he found the “organized chaos” in which he is accustomed to working.

When Wilford was brought to them, Ojeda said, they thought she was dead.

“She looked very pale,” he said. After another officer shook her, “I believe she gasped, or she moved. She made signs of life.”

The emergency meant the team was operating under a specific set of transportation rules, so he was supposed to take her to Broward General, 30 miles from the school. Broward North, though, was just 10 minutes away.

“I looked at her, I gave her a sternal rub, and I said, ‘Hey, how old are you?’ ” Wilford showed no response. He asked a second time, and she whispered that she was 17.

“We’re going to North Broward,” Ojeda redirected the crew. There, “I’ve never seen so many doctors, so many staff in the emergency room.”

Emotion was evident in his face and his voice as he explained: “We transferred her to a gurney, gave a report to the nurse, and we went back to work.”

At the hospital: ‘We were ready’

Dr. Evan Boyar, medical director of emergency services at Broward Health North, recalled the moment when Wilford arrived at his hospital: “It was a seamless process. Six months ago, we had an active shooter drill, to gear up for events like this. We were ready.”

Having called a “code green” — a mass-casualty event — Boyar knew that the trauma center would receive multiple patients at once. Still, the entire hospital was prepared to treat all patients “equally and swiftly.”

Wilford came under the care of Dr. Igor Nichiporenko, medical director of trauma services at the hospital. When she arrived, she was “pale and not responsive. She was in shock,” he said. He had little information but could see that she had “multiple gunshot wounds” to her chest, abdomen and upper sternum.

“Wounds in the chest were very severe, with massive bleeding,” Nichiporenko said. Emergency staff gave her blood, and when they found fluid in her abdomen, she was taken to the operating room within 10 minutes.

Nichiporenko had to perform “damage control,” amounting to extricating bullets and repairing damage, first in Wilford’s abdomen and then her chest and in the right upper extremity, where tendons had been “shattered from gunshot wounds.”

“Because we are a trauma center, we see these type of injuries almost every other day,” he said of her bullet wounds. However, most gunshot injuries he sees are from small-caliber bullets, yet Wilford’s injuries were caused by large caliber.

“There’s a blast injury associated with larger caliber,” he explained. “When the bullet travels through soft tissue, it creates shock waves,” and this causes more tissue damage than smaller-caliber bullets do.

“She still has fragments inside,” Nichiporenko said, yet “her chest and abdomen are completely healed.” Her “right upper extremity needs four to six weeks to heal” due to tendon damage, and after that, she will require occupational therapy. Still, he expects a full recovery for the young basketball player.

Asked whether Ojeda’s call to take her to Broward North instead of the more distant hospital saved Wilford’s life, Nichiporenko said, simply, “yes, of course.”

“Her hospital stay was less than seven days,” Nichiporenko said. “Young people have a tendency to heal very fast. She’s very, very lucky.”

Her parents echoed that thought and expressed their gratitude to the first responders and hospital staff.

A ‘very grateful’ family

Maddy’s father, David Wilford, said, “I am very grateful to be sitting here next to my daughter, who is alive and well today.

“There’s a lot of people to thank for Maddy’s life,” he said, adding that he has “a lot of sympathy and empathy for her classmates” and for the parents of the children who didn’t make it.

Missy Wilford, Maddy’s mother, said, “I too am very grateful to be sitting here today. … My heart is full of gratitude.”

She described her daughter as “a fighter” who wants to heal.

“Yes, it is a tragedy, but I would like to find a way to find a positive in what has happened here in our community,” said Missy Wilford, who recognized “the power of prayer” and the outpouring of concern from both those she knows and those she does not. “I may not have met you, but your prayers were felt. You cannot see them, but you can feel them.”

Madeleine Wilford Press Conference Video
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:55 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/27/nikolas-cruz-tried-obtain-800000-inheritance-florida-shooting/

"Cruz, 19, retained attorney Audra Simovitch on December 13 to obtain his share of his late adoptive mother Lynda Cruz’s estate, according to a court order handed down by Broward County Probate Division Judge Charles Greene.

Greene’s order, signed Friday, responded to Simovitch’s emergency petition, accusing the Public Defender’s Office of “obstructing justice” by keeping her from accessing Cruz and suggesting to family friend Roxanne Deschamps that Cruz would “waive his interest” in his mother’s estate.

If Cruz were to gain access to the money, he would likely lose his public defenders. Under Florida law, if he has more than $2,500 worth of assets, not including his home and his vehicle, he would not be eligible to receive free legal representation from the county."
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:34 pm

"Later the same year, an unidentified counsellor told the Douglas High School resource deputy that Cruz 'possibly drank gasoline in an attempt to commit suicide', and was self harming."

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:57 pm

http://tribunist.com/news/deputies-told-not-to-enter-florida-high-school-during-mass-shooting-unless-they-had-body-cameras/?utm_source=DAN

From article-

"According to the report, “sources near the Broward County Sheriff’s Office,” said that deputies that arrived or were present at the high school, located in Parkland, Florida, were instructed not to enter the building “unless their body cameras were turned on.”

Ingraham went on to state that none of the deputies had body cameras with them at the time of the incident, “so they did not enter the building or engage the shooter.”

Additionally, Ingraham reported that the deputies lost “radio communication” during the mass shooting.

Ingraham also discussed internal emails from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office, that were provided by a “close” source, stating that staff was urged to defend Sheriff Scott Israel.

Israel has been targeted by criticism for his behavior, both before and after the events at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School."

The plot thickens... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:48 pm

https://www.local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/how-many-times-were-bso-deputies-called-about-nikolas-cruz

"The finger pointing continues as many things regarding the Broward Sheriff's Office's response to the Parkland school shooting are still in question, including the number of times deputies were called regarding the gunman, Nikolas Cruz, or his brother.

CNN first reported that public records show there were 45 calls made to the Sheriff's Office, instead of 23 as the sheriff has said."

The Broward Sheriff's Office did not respond to questions about the discrepancy between the 45 and 23 calls.

Meanwhile, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi weighed in after it was reported that up to four deputies failed to enter the school building during the shooting.

"I know a lot more than you all do now, so all I'm going to say is, yes, I believe there needs to be a full investigation. I don't think some people were honest," Bondi said.

An email sent this week by Broward Sherriff's Office Col. James Polan asked command staff to stand with Israel as allegations are brought against him, and to let the rank and file know that it's important to "stand as one during this difficult time."
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:32 pm

*Social media link (Twitter) removed by staff.*

Sorry didn't know twitter was off limits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 43858

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:52 pm

So where are “the Browns” in this case to say that they filed a police report that wasn’t ever followed up on.  There are so many similarities between this investigation and JeffCo that I am just waiting for there to be a hidden police report some where...Or maybe the incorrect number of calls regarding the shooter is our hidden police report. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself so I guess that is the case with some of the information coming out about the Broward County Sheriffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:16 pm

So where are “the Browns” in this case to say that they filed a police report that wasn’t ever followed up on.

Well there have been people who said that the FBI never followed up on any of the reports they got about Nick being dangerous.

View user profile
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:37 am

So where are “the Browns” in this case to say that they filed a police report that wasn’t ever followed up on.  There are so many similarities between this investigation and JeffCo that I am just waiting for there to be a hidden police report some where...Or maybe the incorrect number of calls regarding the shooter is our hidden police report. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself so I guess that is the case with some of the information coming out about the Broward County Sheriffs.

This lady appears to be a good match for Judy Brown.

Neighbor says Nikolas Cruz always showed a worrying dark side

Parkland, Florida (CNN)Joelle Guarino says she knew Nikolas Cruz was going to shoot up a school. She just didn't know when.

"I had no doubt he was going to do this," Guarino told CNN. "My husband and I both knew that we would eventually see him one day on the news, wearing an orange jumpsuit being charged with murder."
When the news broke that a gunman had terrorized Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Guarino said she knew it was Cruz, her former neighbor, a boy she saw grow up alongside her own children.
Guarino said her home was the house in the suburban neighborhood where all the kids on the street hung out, including Cruz. They played on her large grassy lawn and swam in the backyard pool.
Cruz, she said, never looked her in the eyes. Another neighbor described Cruz the same way: He liked wearing a hoodie and walked looking down, never speaking much.
"He was dealing with something dark," a neighbor who would only speak anonymously said. "I just didn't know what."

Guarino said the signs worried her early on. She remembers Cruz was a baby when he hit one of her sons repeatedly with a plastic toy. His mother, Lynda Cruz, she said, started hitting him and asking him not to hit others.
A few years later, Cruz locked himself in one of Guarino's rooms, she said, and destroyed a toy train set after he spilled soda and the kids told him it looked like he had urinated on himself.
Later, when Cruz and her children were all 10, she said Cruz threw a rock at her son and hit him in the eye.
Guarino said she started to notice odd things inside the Cruz home, too, before ending her friendship with Cruz's mother. Lynda Cruz kept the pantry and the refrigerator under lock and key, Guarino said. She remembers feeding Cruz in her home because he was hungry. And Cruz's room was filled with holes, she said, created out of anger when Cruz got mad and punched the walls.

Paul Gold, another longtime neighbor, also said Cruz's room was filled with holes. And he said Lynda Cruz kept the food locked up not because she was abusive, but because she was on a tight budget and sometimes ran out of food for the boys.
As Cruz got older, Guarino said, she started noticing Cruz killing toads on her lawn, by piercing the animals with spear-like objects; then he would dissect the animals. But it was when Cruz was in eighth grade that she said she saw an even darker side.
Guarino said Cruz was standing over her dog Max with a menacing expression while Max was convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
"His face was excited that it was happening -- with this wild satisfaction look," Guarino said. "As soon as he saw me his demeanor changed."
After that, Guarino asked her sons to keep their distance from Cruz, and to avoid making him angry. She was afraid of what Cruz was capable of doing.

From across the street, Guarino saw other worrying signs, such as Lynda Cruz calling law enforcement on her sons for domestic "disturbances" and then -- as law enforcement reports show -- telling police no violence was involved.
The descriptions of the police calls include things like "hitting door with pool equipment," "throwing items" and "physical altercation." Guarino said she remembers seeing deputies detaining Cruz in the back of a squad car, and then releasing him.
"Lynda always denied it. She would blame it on everyone else," Guarino said. "She would excuse him for everything."
Guarino noticed other odd things, like the text messages Cruz sent her son saying he "got 12 kills today" after playing paint ball, she said, and Cruz using his BB gun to shoot at squirrels, birds and other small animals.

Guarino said she wrestled for years with the question of what to do about Cruz, and she worried from a distance about the safety of her own children.
She said one day her son walked into her kitchen and showed her a Cruz Instagram post featuring a photo of an AR-15-style rifle, with a caption about how he couldn't wait to buy one when he turned 18. Soon after, there was another post, one in which Cruz said he wanted to "shoot up a school." Guarino said all these warning signs flashed before her eyes.
She said she called 911 and begged the responding officer to do something.
"There is nothing I can do," she said the deputy told her. "Until he does something there is nothing I can do."
The Broward County Sheriff's Office has not replied to CNN's request for comment on the call.
Guarino said she felt defeated. Scared. Afraid for her children. She told the deputy she wanted to stay anonymous, and she thought about moving away from the neighborhood. Later, she felt relieved when the Cruzes moved out in 2017. Lynda Cruz died later that year.
But Guarino's worst fear became a reality when 17 people were gunned down at Marjory Stoneman on Valentine's Day.
"I knew in my heart that he was going to do it," Guarino said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 am

@Ainjel wrote:

I am actually quite surprised that Randy hasn't been shown in a interview yet.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think he's busy re-writing his much-anticipated book to include the latest school shooting, otherwise it won't sell as much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 am

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375904-shooting-survivors-father-admits-he-altered-email-exchanges-with-cnn

"Shooting survivor's father admits he altered email exchanges with CNN

The father of a survivor of a mass shooting at a Florida high school admitted Tuesday that he altered an email exchange between him and CNN before sending it to other news outlets.

The Associated Press reported that Glenn Haab acknowledged omitting some words from an email conversation with a CNN producer, but said he did not do it on purpose."

Good Grief!  Rolling Eyes

As if this whole mess wasn't confusing enough. Why do people find it so hard to just be honest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.   Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 7:13 am

@macks_ant86 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Ainjel wrote:

I think he's busy re-writing his much-anticipated book to include the latest school shooting, otherwise it won't sell as much.  

That is possible. I actually wonder if he will be adding Cruz into his narrative. scratch

Honestly I'm eager for his book to be released. A lot of us are hoping for some new info.
Back to top Go down

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: