Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truthers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Truthers Empty
PostSubject: Truthers   Truthers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm

What is it with Sandy Hook that makes it have so many truthers? It seems like this shooting has way more wacko conspiracy theories than any other. The comments on any Youtube videos showing the police photos etc. are filled with people who think it was staged by FEMA to take away the 2nd Amendment right. They all think the school is a moldy, old stage. These people clearly have no damn respect. Little kids died.

I, mean, you see people go on about Columbine like this. There's truthers out there for every shooting or mass causality event. But why do they pay so much attention to Sandy Hook? What makes Sandy Hook so different from other school shooting? What makes it seem so fake?
Back to top Go down

Truthers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthers   Truthers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 am

It's obviously a plot by dah librulz 2 take away muh gunz. I cant live without my baby aka my AR15. stoopid librulz!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tl;dr every truther
Back to top Go down

Truthers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthers   Truthers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 4:26 pm

The main propagators of Sandy Hook theories either take everything at face value, or they do surface level research and come to their own conclusions through bizarre leaps of logic, or general lack of knowledge of the subjects they use to disprove Sandy Hook. Then, their paranoid "anti-government boogeyman" followers hang on to every-word they say and spew their half formed opinions in the comments of everything Sandy Hook related.

Take the interview with Robbie Parker. This seems to be a major talking point when it comes to proving the shooting as a false flag. All because he chuckled to some reporters before giving a speech about his dead daughter. These people clearly don't understand that people can grieve in various ways,
but even if Robbie really was faking his tears, how exactly would that prove Sandy Hook as a false flag? A Sandy Hook truthers method of investigation is to find some small, insignificant detail in the case they can't explain (or be bothered to research), and immediately point to it as a smoking gun for the whole thing being staged.

I could easily mull over every piece of supposed evidence truthers use and explain why most every argument they present is crap, but honestly i'd suggest watching Myles Power's video on the subject if you haven't already. It's the most concise and well made debunking iv'e seen in a while.

It's just a case of monsters profiting off of a real tragedy, and the ignorant/mentally unstable fools that eat it up.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

Truthers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthers   Truthers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Alex Jones is a idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truthers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthers   Truthers Icon_minitime