Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Student Films

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 196628
Forum Reputation : 1327

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:46 am

Are we missing any of Eric and Dylan's films that they made? (Excluding the BT)

Do you find any of them problematic and if you were their parents or a teacher would you be worried?

I'm not sure I would be... even Hitmen for Hire doesn't bother me much. Perhaps it's the comedic gem named Erik Veik or that fact at the end I take away the message that Hitmen are bad and you shouldn't hire them... but that's me.

I do get uneasy about Rampart Range only because one- they are using the weapons that they use in the massacre but also Mark or Phil mention that they are HS students but then evidently later state they thought Eric and Dylan were older...

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 86937
Forum Reputation : 773

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:26 am

If you check out Eric Veik's statement, he mentions a video where they were supposed to interview a teacher but they filmed a practice interview where Eric pretended to be Mr. Long and gave silly answers to the questions. He said Dylan wasn't involved with that video.

There are also the RNN openings that they filmed.

Also, Eric Veik mentioned an idea for another video which was never filmed. The plot involved a pair of cops trying to solve a murder and he was supposed to be a third cop but was secretly working for Eric Harris, who would have been the murderer.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 69017
Forum Reputation : 100

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The image is from this news coverage wich can be rented here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] someone who lives nearby, please rent this and share it!

And apparently from what i've heard, there is a homevideo of Eric Harris playing soccer that was in a news coverage around a week after the shooting which no one has been able to find yet.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 am

Daniel768 wrote:

The image is from this news coverage wich can be rented here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] someone who lives nearby, please rent this and share it!

And apparently from what i've heard, there is a homevideo of Eric Harris playing soccer that was in a news coverage around a week after the shooting which no one has been able to find yet.

I saw the soccer video when it first aired. I think I recorded it but it’s been a long time of course.

We also Dylan behind Blackjack that we’ve never heard the audio of
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am

sscc wrote:
If you check out Eric Veik's statement, he mentions a video where they were supposed to interview a teacher but they filmed a practice interview where Eric pretended to be Mr. Long and gave silly answers to the questions. He said Dylan wasn't involved with that video.

Also, Eric Veik mentioned an idea for another video which was never filmed. The plot involved a pair of cops trying to solve a murder and he was supposed to be a third cop but was secretly working for Eric Harris, who would have been the murderer.

Do you know which section Eric Veiks statement is?
Back to top Go down

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:

I saw the soccer video when it first aired. I think I recorded it but it’s been a long time of course.

I would love to hear the audio of Blackjack one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:15 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:

I would love to hear the audio of Blackjack one for sure.

I’ve been trying to lip read and I read in one place that someone said they thought Dylan was saying “if he said that, then he’s a jerk”

I used to be a really good lip reader when I was younger since I’m hearing impaired.

I want to know what the context was too who is filming stuff.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:22 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Daniel768 wrote:

What date was it and which news station? If you don't have it recorded then maybe some archive site has it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am

It was the summer of 1999 and I am 99% sure it was on dateline. So NBC If I still have it on tape it is at my family’s house back east, so I can definitely look and see if I still have it. I’m sure I have the time magazine there to unless my mom threw it out.

Daniel768

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 pm

sscc wrote:

Do you know if the video where Eric pretended to be Mr. Long was given to a news station?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yep. The part where he discusses the videos he made with Eric and Dylan starts on the bottom of page 10910.

Daniel768 wrote:
Do you know if the video where Eric pretended to be Mr. Long was given to a news station?
I don't know but if no one remembers seeing it before then I would assume that it was never released.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:49 pm

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yep. The part where he discusses the videos he made with Eric and Dylan starts on the bottom of page 10910.

Daniel768 wrote:
I don't know but if no one remembers seeing it before then I would assume that it was never released.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
sscc

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 pm

I just came across another description of a video that they made. Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't sound familiar to me.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 12:20 pm

[quote="sscc"]I just came across another description of a video that they made. Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't sound familiar to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote

This is new to me, I have never heard of that.
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

Contribution Points : 48805
Forum Reputation : 315

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 2:20 pm

The video of Dylan walking down the steps is a little bit longer than what we have. He's wearing his backpack and carrying his trench coat and hat.

Last edited by spishakwax on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 11:26 pm

Interesting! I’ve never seen them.

Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 52327
Forum Reputation : 378

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 6:33 am

Uh, I want to see those videos so badly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Student Films  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Films    Student Films  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Films
Page 1 of 1