Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PDF of Tim Krabbé Book

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uranus15

Uranus15

Contribution Points : 60112
Forum Reputation : 0

PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Empty
PostSubject: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here in the forum and this is my first post!
I'm also new to Columbine and would like to exchange thoughts and opinions with you, since no Brazilian (Yes, I'm Brazilian) has read so much about it!
But the first thing I want to change is yours, you have a link from Tim Krabbe's book: "Wij Zijn Maar Wij Zijn Niet Geschift"! I do not care if it's in PDF or Epub (honestly, I prefer PDF), and because I wanted to read a book with "philosophical" thoughts on the tragedy! Since the books I've read (Jeff Kass, Sue Klebold, Dave Cullen, Brooks Brown, Ralph Larkin and Misty Bernall) do not have the same perspective as Krabbe has, in which, and the same one that I have (A more philosophical view)

Note: I'm sorry if my English is bad! As I said, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak fluently!

Thanks to anyone who can help me and I will always try to be active in the forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:41 pm

I don't have a link to that, but someone else here might. Welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
Uranus15

Uranus15

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I don't have a link to that, but someone else here might. Welcome to the forum! Smile
Ah yes! Got it! Thank you!
Just answer one question: Is it mandatory to make an "Introduction"?
And why am I afraid of receiving ban for not introducing myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Uranus15 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ah yes! Got it! Thank you!
Just answer one question: Is it mandatory to make an "Introduction"?
And why am I afraid of receiving ban for not introducing myself!

Some new members do, some don't. But it isn't required. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klicky

Klicky

Contribution Points : 57143
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:55 am

Bem-vindo ao forum - Hope Google translator won't let me down and this is correct Very Happy

Uranus15 did you get the link and if so would you mind messaging it to me?

Thanks bud

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98944
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 12:05 pm

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
Klicky

Klicky

Contribution Points : 57143
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Here you go.

Thanks, Appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Uranus15

Uranus15

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Klicky wrote:
Bem-vindo ao forum - Hope Google translator won't let me down and this is correct Very Happy

Uranus15 did you get the link and if so would you mind messaging it to me?

Thanks bud

Yes, it's 100% correct
Back to top Go down
Uranus15

Uranus15

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Here you go.

Thank you very much for this, you helped me very dear, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
TheRocket

Contribution Points : 46875

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 am

Hello everyone! I came across this post while seeking Tim Krabbé's book and couldn't find it anywhere. I'm kinda late to the party but would someone actually send it to me if that's ok? I'm really looking foward to reading it. It'll be appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98944
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:24 am

TheRocket wrote:
Hello everyone! I came across this post while seeking Tim Krabbé's book and couldn't find it anywhere. I'm kinda late to the party but would someone actually send it to me if that's ok? I'm really looking foward  to reading it. It'll be appreciated. Smile
The link I posted earlier in this thread still works.
Back to top Go down
TheRocket

Contribution Points : 46875

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 5:17 am

@Juicy Jazzy Oh i didn't realize it was a link! i actually had tried to download it from another thread on this forum where there was a mega link and that didn't work! Merci beaucoup!!!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124474
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 8:05 pm

You can also find almost everything related to Columbine in the Columbine Master Archive ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDF of Tim Krabbé Book   PDF of Tim Krabbé  Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PDF of Tim Krabbé Book
Page 1 of 1