Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone

Go down 
+2
spidEr
pess1mist
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Empty
PostSubject: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Back in 2016 when i was researching columbine and other things i joined some groups online, i met a user named Vance Stone and added him online, For months i talked to him briefly and he always seemed to be some sort of extreme edgelord who would take trolling to a whole new level, in 2016 it is now known that he was visited by the FBI at the time when i talked to him he would always go on about how "The FBI were out to get him", "jews were gonna kill him" and that he was "scared". I am sure that many of you know and have spoke to Vance Stone online, he was very active on Encyclopedia Dramatica and had his own Youtube channel (Lance Stone), he also had many friends on steam where he played Postal, Gmod and other games daily. Towards and around 2017 he started to get more political and paranoid about being "hunted" by "jews" and the "fbi". I stopped talking with him in late 2016 but many others interacted with him since then. He is also known as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on this forum.

Vance Stone always seemed to be an extreme joker but genuinely seemed spooked after his FBI visit from there he must of descended into a spiral of madness which can be seen through his rants and paranoia online.

Did you know Vance and if so do you have any stories to tell? Share them below
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 57590
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 4:51 pm

I never knew William personally, but I kinda wanted to because I was aware of his channel months before the shooting. Something really drew me to the whole "Bob8466" situation after reading his page on ED, and I found out about Vance/William through the comments he left on Bob's videos. He seemed like a pretty funny guy who knew a lot about school shooters. I wanted to message him since he was apparently friends with Bob, and I was interested in learning more about what Bob was like, but he kind of intimidated me. Based on the videos he uploaded, and his comments on Bob's videos, I thought that he'd try to fuck with me in some way, and it didn't seem like it'd be worth the trouble if he really did end up being a dick. I had also seen a few of his comments randomly scattered on other true crime videos that I'd think were sometimes funny and I'd upvote them. I had no idea he was a member of this forum until after the fact, although it makes sense. The same type of dick-ish vibe I got from the Vance Stone channel was the same I got from FIBAgent's posts, so it didn't really surprise me that it was him. Just double the kind of "Wow.." reaction I had since I had also taken note of FIBAgent's presence in particular on the forum.

I've never made any friends in the tcc, at least not yet, but this situation in particular really puts me into thinking who I'm talking to online. I know the whole "don't talk to strangers you meet online" argument from your parents when you were younger has basically become a meme at this point, but honestly after being on this forum for only around 6 months or so, it's been given a lot more validity than I ever thought it would. I'm also interested in hearing about more stories of William/Vance.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69576
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 4:58 pm

I would see his comments in nearly every Columbine video I watched, and I would watch some of his videos (which were usually a few second vine type things with weird titles). I only talked to him briefly when he called me "the creator" and he re-uploaded one of my Doom videos after I had closed my channel. He was extremely good friends with Atticana and I would always see the two of them chatting in comment sections.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 pm

It really surprised me that this guy ended up shooting up a school,i never interacted to him but i watched some of his video back in 2016.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 3:25 am

I had seen his work before but never interacted with him directly. I noticed that he was an admin at Encyclopedia Dramatica and had tens of thousands of edits. I remember being impressed with the sheer number. Every once in a while I would notice when he made an edit to a mass murderer article. That's all, aside from the posts he made here and a couple of his posts on Kiwi Farms.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61387
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 am

Just three weeks before the shooting he responded to a YT comment I made. Before that I saw him with his Vance Stone channel in several crime videos.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Me and Vance were close and would troll together. There's this other girl I know that Vance liked and he had a folder of 100+ pictures of her. He would sexually flirt with her even though she was 17 and would also message me about wanting to have sex with underage girls.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58154
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 am

Miss this guy so much...knew him for 3 years. He was a good person at heart but so many traumatic experiences happened to him such as two pedophiles actually tried to molest him.. and his mom abandoned him and his brother leaving with some young guy. There's a 3 hour steam chat interview i had with him about his childhood and early life that i uploaded in a archive also containing all his videos he ever made. Gives you alot of insight into his childhood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 5:28 am

i had contacted him through youtube comments since probably 2014 or 2015. I also knew bob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
i had contacted him through youtube comments since probably 2014 or 2015. I also knew bob
This was on another YouTube channel that I no longer operate
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58549
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 am

pess1mist wrote:
I never knew William personally, but I kinda wanted to because I was aware of his channel months before the shooting. Something really drew me to the whole "Bob8466" situation after reading his page on ED, and I found out about Vance/William through the comments he left on Bob's videos. He seemed like a pretty funny guy who knew a lot about school shooters. I wanted to message him since he was apparently friends with Bob, and I was interested in learning more about what Bob was like, but he kind of intimidated me. Based on the videos he uploaded, and his comments on Bob's videos, I thought that he'd try to fuck with me in some way, and it didn't seem like it'd be worth the trouble if he really did end up being a dick. I had also seen a few of his comments randomly scattered on other true crime videos that I'd think were sometimes funny and I'd upvote them. I had no idea he was a member of this forum until after the fact, although it makes sense. The same type of dick-ish vibe I got from the Vance Stone channel was the same I got from FIBAgent's posts, so it didn't really surprise me that it was him. Just double the kind of "Wow.." reaction I had since I had also taken note of FIBAgent's presence in particular on the forum.

I've never made any friends in the tcc, at least not yet, but this situation in particular really puts me into thinking who I'm talking to online. I know the whole "don't talk to strangers you meet online" argument from your parents when you were younger has basically become a meme at this point, but honestly after being on this forum for only around 6 months or so, it's been given a lot more validity than I ever thought it would. I'm also interested in hearing about more stories of William/Vance.

Please don’t think I’m stupid but what does tcc stand for?

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 12:38 am

true_crime wrote:
pess1mist wrote:

Please don’t think I’m stupid but what does tcc stand for?

True Crime Community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone   My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My experience with William Atchison aka Vance Stone
Page 1 of 1