Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What happened to the new evidence?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

Contribution Points : 56930
Forum Reputation : 0

What happened to the new evidence?   Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:41 pm

I recall According To Joe on youtube talking about how a judge ordered the LVPD to release all visual VIDEO evidence of Paddocks room. It was supposed to have been released by the 24th..court ordered. Seems to me that the Valentines Day Massacre kind of covered up that release of information, considering i haven't heard anything about it since ?? scratch scratch scratch

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Also, According To Joes youtube account is NOW DEACTIVATED. As well as all other "vegas truthers"

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Rebdoomer420 wrote:
Also, According To Joes youtube account is NOW DEACTIVATED. As well as all other "vegas truthers"

Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebdoomer420 wrote:

Yeah, seems fishy forsure. I'm hoping this video evidence gets released.. there's been so much uproar about it that it seems almost immoral to not release it.

800 people injured and almost 60 dead.. Yeah, we need more information on what went on here. We are still pretty much in the dark and video of the room would help.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Rebdoomer420 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Rebdoomer420 wrote:

Yeah, seems fishy forsure. I'm hoping this video evidence gets released.. there's been so much uproar about it that it seems almost immoral to not release it.

800 people injured and almost 60 dead.. Yeah, we need more information on what went on here. We are still pretty much in the dark and video of the room would help.  

I agree, Vegas has seemed kinda fishy from the start.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Rebdoomer420 wrote:
I recall According To Joe on youtube talking about how a judge ordered the LVPD to release all visual VIDEO evidence of Paddocks room. It was supposed to have been released by the 24th..court ordered. Seems to me that the Valentines Day Massacre kind of covered up that release of information, considering i haven't heard anything about it since ?? scratch scratch scratch

Maybe this "Joe" person was lying? I haven't heard any news about any new evidence getting released or a judge ordering that the police release it, so until I get corroboration that this court ruling even exists I have to assume that "Joe" was being dishonest.

Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 9:21 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Rebdoomer420 wrote:

Maybe this "Joe" person was lying? I haven't heard any news about any new evidence getting released or a judge ordering that the police release it, so until I get corroboration that this court ruling even exists I have to assume that "Joe" was being dishonest.

He more or less just showed an article that a news outlet had put out about it. He wasnt really one for being dishonest, from what i could tell of him. But you could be right.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Sadly Vegas is still almost as big of a mystery now as it was when it first happened. Still a million questions and no real answers to any of them.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 84012
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 am

I see several stories about them being ordered to release evidence which would include the body cam footage but I don't see any mention of a deadline.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 am

sscc wrote:
I see several stories about them being ordered to release evidence which would include the body cam footage but I don't see any mention of a deadline.

I see. Perhaps this Joe person was simply mistaken about the deadline.

Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 56978

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 pm

The Vegas shooting is by far the dodgiest case I've seen so far. No hotel surveillance footage, no bodycam footage, frequent changes to how they found Paddock (when the shooting first happened). I will never change my mind about this, until we get the surveillance footage (most curious on seeing Paddock using the employee lifts) which will I'm 99% sure will not happen. Not surprised if we don't get more info

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70873
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Heyheyhey wrote:
The Vegas shooting is by far the dodgiest case I've seen so far. No hotel surveillance footage, no bodycam footage, frequent changes to how they found Paddock (when the shooting first happened). I will never change my mind about this, until we get the surveillance footage (most curious on seeing Paddock using the employee lifts) which will I'm 99% sure will not happen. Not surprised if we don't get more info

Sent from Topic'it App

Yeah just compare how much info we have on Parkland.

Im not a conspiracy theorist but this case is perfect fodder.
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer420

Rebdoomer420

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 am

sscc wrote:

thanks for the links friend. Yeah hopefully it comes out sooner than later. Seems like these stories cool off quick and suddenly the LVPD isnt saying anything new.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the new evidence?    What happened to the new evidence?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the new evidence?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: