Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox

Go down 
+7
QuestionMark
sscc
Jea
Stoned Slacker
sororityalpha
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 156199
Forum Reputation : 2814

Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Clearly little Niky had some anger problems.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 196653
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 6:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think E and D were the only school shooters who loved their parents... like Eric would say that about his mom. The worst thing he said was that she was in the kitchen where she belonged.. it's like ok Eric with that attitude she is the only one that will ever make you a sandwich.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think E and D were the only school shooters who loved their parents... like Eric would say that about his mom. The worst thing he said was that she was in the kitchen where she belonged.. it's like ok Eric with that attitude she is the only one that will ever make you a sandwich.

I think Nik loved his mom. But no one can look at his past behavior and not see that he was a ticking time bomb. Sadly he was never defused and finally exploded. Sad  

In one of the dozens of articles I have read, one stated that a friend of the family said that he was lost after her death. That she was his best friend, and the only one who really understood him. That is beyond sad. He was reported to have also been deeply troubled and hurt that no one had came to her funeral, saying something like " No one cared about my mom".  To my knowledge Nikolas didn't have a father figure in his life after the death of his adoptive dad at age 5.  I am still trying to wrap my head around how this kid was overlooked SO many damn times.   No

Eric had joked about killing his mom to some girl. Whether he meant it or not.  Also I do think that Eric knew what would have happened if he had lashed out at his mom verbally or physically. I don't think that would have ended very well.  But that's not to say Little Rebby didn't trash talk her under his breath!   Haha
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 127759
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 7:46 pm

typical teenage angst
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 61504
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 7:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 8:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think Nik loved his mom. But no one can look at his past behavior and not see that he was a ticking time bomb. Sadly he was never defused and finally exploded. Sad  

In one of the dozens of articles I have read, one stated that a friend of the family said that he was lost after her death. That she was his best friend, and the only one who really understood him. That is beyond sad. He was reported to have also been deeply troubled and hurt that no one had came to her funeral, saying something like " No one cared about my mom".  To my knowledge Nikolas didn't have a father figure in his life after the death of his adoptive dad at age 5.  I am still trying to wrap my head around how this kid was overlooked SO many damn times.   No

Eric had joked about killing his mom to some girl. Whether he meant it or not.  Also I do think that Eric knew what would have happened if he had lashed out at his mom verbally or physically. I don't think that would have ended very well.  But that's not to say Little Rebby didn't trash talk her under his breath!   Haha

That is sad for Nikolas and those who died because there were so many times he could have been helped and for those who think it is ONLY a gun issue, haven't delved into the case enough because he slipped through the cracks so much. The school itself though saw an issue and kicked him out but that didn't stop him from returning .

I don't think Wayne would ever tolerate that kind of lashing out BUT I wonder if that did happen if they would have felt more worried about Eric and said "maybe he does need more help than what he is getting" Just like if Dylan allowed himself to express his anger more at home. Though Sue does say Mother's Day was the worst fight they ever had, implying that Dylan and her had fought before.

I assume Little Rebby's snack cakes are already a meme?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't think Wayne would ever tolerate that kind of lashing out BUT I wonder if that did happen if they would have felt more worried about Eric and said "maybe he does need more help than what he is getting" Just like if Dylan allowed himself to express his anger more at home. Though Sue does say Mother's Day was the worst fight they ever had, implying that Dylan and her had fought before.

I assume Little Rebby's snack cakes are already a meme?

If Eric had started lashing out in violence other then punching walls, that may have made his parents seek more help or at least they might have looked deeper into what was going on with him.

Also I have yet to come across one. scratch If Little Rebby snack cakes don't become a meme I will be slightly disappointed. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 61642
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 8:49 pm

If my son will call me a useless bitch, than I need to have another son.

Last edited by Jea on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I get the impression from all the reports, news articles, etc. that the mom was likely overwhelmed with him and didn't really know what to do about his behavior.

From what I have read, Nikolas had been in therapy but after he became old enough to legally refuse treatment he did so.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:15 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I get the impression from all the reports, news articles, etc. that the mom was likely overwhelmed with him and didn't really know what to do about his behavior.

From what I have read, Nikolas had been in therapy but after he became old enough to legally refuse treatment he did so.
So for me still a big question about his gun obsession. I do understand that probably his parents in some moment just dropped to do anything about it, but guy who had mental problems and had a therapy, shouldn't ever had access to any guns.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I get the impression from all the reports, news articles, etc. that the mom was likely overwhelmed with him and didn't really know what to do about his behavior.

I am also wondering about the diversion program and if they said anything about this yet.

I know there are two high profile cases where this diversion program has failed BUT I wonder if there are any other cases where someone was released and went on to commit a violent crime?

I would also love to hear from the people that were in Eric and Dylan's diversion class. If I were in that class and they were let go early THEN committed mass murder I would be pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

So for me still a big question about his gun obsession.  I do understand that probably his parents in some moment just dropped to do anything about it, but guy who had mental problems and had a therapy, shouldn't ever had access to any guns.

Agreed! But apparently he was able to pass a background check. Evil or Very Mad He either lied about his mental history, or the background questions themselves didn't delve very deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I am also wondering about the diversion program and if they said anything about this yet.

I know there are two high profile cases where this diversion program has failed BUT I wonder if there are any other cases where someone was released and went on to commit a violent crime?

I would also love to hear from the people that were in Eric and Dylan's diversion class. If I were in that class and they were let go early THEN committed mass murder I would be pissed.

I am actually looking into that, but haven't found much about it. scratch

I do know after he came of age he refused to continue his treatments. People knew he was still in need of it, yet their hands were pretty much tied as he couldn't be forced into it.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:32 pm

And how after all this he have any fans? Really, he just so low.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Jea wrote:
And how after all this he have any fans? Really, he just so low.

Well the same could be said about every mass murderer/school shooter. Suspect Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz’s adoptive mother contemplated signing over her parental rights after enduring his behavior problems for years, a family source told Fox News. The revelation offers yet another glimpse into the 19-year-old’s troubles in the years leading up to the bloody massacre.

A family source on Thursday offered Fox News details about Cruz's family life, covering his childhood years until his adoptive mother's death. The source, who asked not to be named, said Cruz’s mom, Lynda Cruz, was terrified in the months before her death. Lynda Cruz died of pneumonia on Nov. 1, about three months before the Valentine's Day mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., in which 17 people were fatally wounded. The 19-year-old Nikolas is accused of multiple counts of first-degree murder.

“The past few months [before she died] she was scared,” the source said. “I think that’s what killed her.”

Lynda Cruz had trouble controlling both her sons, Nikolas and Zachary, despite meeting with therapists and pleading with local police for help. The outbursts at home got so bad that she made a comment about possibly signing over her parental rights. (It is not  known to whom she might have relinquished those rights.)

“I don’t think she would have done it, she loved the boys more than anything in the world,” the source said. “She was just fed up with not getting anywhere, tired of how she was being treated and she was saying, ‘Why am I doing this to myself?’”

Nikolas Cruz was found to be on the autism spectrum at age 10, according to the source, and also suffered from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHA) and depression in his preteen years. Cruz had frequent violent outbursts and would punch holes in walls that his mother would patch.

Outbursts were sparked over events as seemingly innocuous as not stopping at the store. Cruz hit his mother with a vacuum hose when she confiscated his XBox and she would often try to lock the consoles away when it was too much.

The mother once told the family source that Nikolas, dressed in a military uniform and holding an air gun, approached her and said: “Drop to your knees b----, I’m going to blow your f---ing brains out.”

He later laughed and said, “I’m sorry, Mom.”

It’s unclear, the family source said, how much he understood about what he was saying and doing. Despite the outbursts, the source said Cruz’s mother loved her son deeply.

“She wrote things off that should have been addressed sooner,” the source said.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 86962
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

So for me still a big question about his gun obsession.  I do understand that probably his parents in some moment just dropped to do anything about it, but guy who had mental problems and had a therapy, shouldn't ever had access to any guns.
Agreed!  But apparently he was able to pass a background check. Evil or Very Mad He either lied about his mental history, or the background questions themselves didn't delve very deep.
As far as I know, the federal law concerning gun ownership only restricts access to firearms based on involuntary commitment to a mental institution. Even voluntary commitment to a mental institution wouldn't disqualify someone from purchasing a gun legally by federal law. Some state laws may be different but I think that in general, they use the same language. According to federal law and Florida law, Nikolas was not prohibited from buying a gun because he was never committed.

Florida mental health related gun law states:
Fla. Stat. Ann. §§ 790.065.
Upon receipt of a request for a criminal history record check, the Department of Law Enforcement shall, during the licensee’s call or by return call forthwith:
Review any records available to determine if the potential buyer or transferee:
Has been adjudicated mentally defective or has been committed to a mental institution by a court, and as a result is prohibited by state or federal law from purchasing a firearm.
Fla. Stat. Ann. § 790.06.
The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall issue a license to carry concealed weapons or concealed firearms if the applicant:
Has not been committed to a mental institution, under chapter 394 or similar laws of any other state.

This site has laws for other states:

Here is the federal background check form.
Question 11f asks:
f.  Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution? (See Instructions for Question 11.f.)

Then there is some clarification at the bottom.
Question 11.f. 
Adjudicated as a Mental Defective: A determination by a court,board, commission, or other lawful authority that a person, as a result of marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease:  (1) is a danger to himself or to others; or (2) lacks the mental capacity to contract or manage his own affairs.  This term shall include: (1) a finding of insanity by a court in a criminal case; and (2) those persons found incompetent to stand trial or found not guilty by reason of lack of mental responsibility.

Committed to a Mental Institution: A formal commitment of a person to a mental institution by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority.  The term includes a commitment to a mental institution involuntarily.  The term includes commitment for mental defectiveness or mental illness.  It also includes commitments for other reasons, such as for drug use.  The term does not include a person in a mental institution for observation or a voluntary admission to a mental institution.

EXCEPTION: Under the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007, a person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution in a State proceeding is not prohibited by the adjudication or commitment if the person has been granted relief by the adjudicating/committing State pursuant to a qualifying mental health relief from disabilities program.  Also, a person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution by a department or agency of Federal Government is not prohibited by the adjudication or commitment if either: (a) the person's adjudication or commitment was set-aside or expunged by the adjudicating/committing agency; (b) the person has been fully released or discharged from all mandatory treatment, supervision, or monitoring by the agency; (c) the person was found by the agency to no longer suffer from the mental health condition that served as the basis of the initial adjudication/commitment; or (d) the adjudication or commitment, respectively, is based solely on a medical finding of disability, without an opportunity for a hearing by a court,board, commission, or other lawful authority, and the person has not been adjudicated as a mental defective consistent with section 922(g)(4) of title 18,United States Code; (e) the person was granted relief from the adjudicating/committing agency pursuant to a qualified mental health relief from disabilities program.Persons who fall within one of the above exceptions should answer"no" to question 11.f.This exception to an adjudication or commitment by aFederal department or agency does not apply to any person who was adjudicated to be not guilty by reason of insanity, or based on lack of mental responsibility, or found incompetent to stand trial, in any criminal case or under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Based on what is known at this time, it seems that Nikolas legally purchased his gun while answering questions truthfully whereas someone like Devin Kelley would have been disqualified so he would have had to lie on at least one or two questions and any purchase would have been illegal.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 123728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm guessing he felt that it wasn't working or was unnecessary? That's why I stopped going to my therapy sessions.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:44 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I'm guessing he felt that it wasn't working or was unnecessary? That's why I stopped going to my therapy sessions.

Sadly that many have been the case with Cruz, or he maybe just didn't think anything was wrong with him to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Agreed!  But apparently he was able to pass a background check. Evil or Very Mad He either lied about his mental history, or the background questions themselves didn't delve very deep.
As far as I know, the federal law concerning gun ownership only restricts access to firearms based on involuntary commitment to a mental institution. Even voluntary commitment to a mental institution wouldn't disqualify someone from purchasing a gun legally by federal law. Some state laws may be different but I think that in general, they use the same language. According to federal law and Florida law, Nikolas was not prohibited from buying a gun because he was never committed.

Florida mental health related gun law states:
Fla. Stat. Ann. §§ 790.065.
Upon receipt of a request for a criminal history record check, the Department of Law Enforcement shall, during the licensee’s call or by return call forthwith:
Review any records available to determine if the potential buyer or transferee:
Has been adjudicated mentally defective or has been committed to a mental institution by a court, and as a result is prohibited by state or federal law from purchasing a firearm.
Fla. Stat. Ann. § 790.06.
The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall issue a license to carry concealed weapons or concealed firearms if the applicant:
Has not been committed to a mental institution, under chapter 394 or similar laws of any other state.

This site has laws for other states:

Here is the federal background check form.
Question 11f asks:
f.  Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution? (See Instructions for Question 11.f.)

Then there is some clarification at the bottom.
Question 11.f. 
Adjudicated as a Mental Defective: A determination by a court,board, commission, or other lawful authority that a person, as a result of marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease:  (1) is a danger to himself or to others; or (2) lacks the mental capacity to contract or manage his own affairs.  This term shall include: (1) a finding of insanity by a court in a criminal case; and (2) those persons found incompetent to stand trial or found not guilty by reason of lack of mental responsibility.

Committed to a Mental Institution: A formal commitment of a person to a mental institution by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority.  The term includes a commitment to a mental institution involuntarily.  The term includes commitment for mental defectiveness or mental illness.  It also includes commitments for other reasons, such as for drug use.  The term does not include a person in a mental institution for observation or a voluntary admission to a mental institution.

EXCEPTION: Under the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007, a person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution in a State proceeding is not prohibited by the adjudication or commitment if the person has been granted relief by the adjudicating/committing State pursuant to a qualifying mental health relief from disabilities program.  Also, a person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution by a department or agency of Federal Government is not prohibited by the adjudication or commitment if either: (a) the person's adjudication or commitment was set-aside or expunged by the adjudicating/committing agency; (b) the person has been fully released or discharged from all mandatory treatment, supervision, or monitoring by the agency; (c) the person was found by the agency to no longer suffer from the mental health condition that served as the basis of the initial adjudication/commitment; or (d) the adjudication or commitment, respectively, is based solely on a medical finding of disability, without an opportunity for a hearing by a court,board, commission, or other lawful authority, and the person has not been adjudicated as a mental defective consistent with section 922(g)(4) of title 18,United States Code; (e) the person was granted relief from the adjudicating/committing agency pursuant to a qualified mental health relief from disabilities program.Persons who fall within one of the above exceptions should answer"no" to question 11.f.This exception to an adjudication or commitment by aFederal department or agency does not apply to any person who was adjudicated to be not guilty by reason of insanity, or based on lack of mental responsibility, or found incompetent to stand trial, in any criminal case or under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Based on what is known at this time, it seems that Nikolas legally purchased his gun while answering questions truthfully whereas someone like Devin Kelley would have been disqualified so he would have had to lie on at least one or two questions and any purchase would have been illegal.

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 60464
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Who cares. He was just pissed since his mom took his xbox like all kids. After his mom died he was sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 pm

Flanders Darrel wrote:
Who cares. He was just pissed since his mom took his xbox like all kids. After his mom died he was sad.

I think its safe to say that his repeated patterns of very disturbing behavior and angry outbursts over the years were just a wee bit more serious then some kid being pissed at his mom for taking away his toys.  

He may have loved his mother, but it is clear that he had a lot of issues as well.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:29 pm

There was an information that his brother and brothers friends bullied him. So I think Cruz had dozens of triggers that brought him to the school 14/02/18. Gosh, only I have feeling that all this happened so long time ago, but actually less than a month pass.

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Jea wrote:
There was an information that his brother and brothers friends bullied him. So I think Cruz had dozens of triggers that brought him to the school 14/02/18. Gosh, only I have feeling that all this happened so long time ago, but actually less than a month pass.

So true. It doesn't take the media very long to drop a story, and look for something else. Most people will see something like this, shake their heads and continue on about their day.

Sadly these type of stories have become commonplace.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:

So true. It doesn't take the media very long to drop a story, and look for something else. Most people will see something like this, shake their heads and continue on about their day.

Sadly these type of stories have become commonplace.
and that is why Columbine always will be the most shocking, because back to those days its was a TRUE horrible act of violence, but in our days all this mass shootings its just something that happens and even not so seldom.

Spoobie

Spoobie

Contribution Points : 20918
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 6:18 pm

He’s literally me fr

unoriginalperson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Triflers_Escrow3-25

Triflers_Escrow3-25

Contribution Points : 27427
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 4:48 am

I guess this is what happens when a family falls apart. Maybe if Nick's dad was still alive that would've kept him in check.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 35224
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 8:23 pm

wow.. as you can tell Nikolas Cruz was quite the gamer

QuestionMark and Kamikaze Tactics like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox   Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruz called his mother a “useless bitch” after she took away his Xbox
Page 1 of 1