Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copycat Killers

Go down 
+3
QuestionMark
Stoned Slacker
InsaneIntruder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TV show about murderers copying movies that seems to be still making episodes. They made episodes on Elliot Rodger (American Psycho), Daniel Gonzalez (Freddy vs Jason), James Holmes (The Dark Knight) and Michael Carneal (The Basketball Diaries) and contains dramatisations (like Zero Hour).
Haven't seen a thread about it yet so decided to make one.
I personally wish there were more episodes of it online, sites like Dailymotion are like heaven when I can't watch shows like these but sadly, out of the episodes I named, only Elliot's episode is on there. They apparently used to be on Youtube but were taken down.
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57429
Forum Reputation : 15

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:23 am

interesting Reading
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:01 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Elliot Rodger (American Psycho)
Michael Carneal (The Basketball Diaries)

Seems rather questionable to me.

04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78420
Forum Reputation : 3

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I can see resemblance between Elliot and the character Patrick Bateman. I haven't seen the documentary but I remember thinking you could make a very lethal drinking game everytime Elliot mentions being jealous of someone in his manifesto (lol).

Also, this scene gives off major Elliot vibes.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:54 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I can see resemblance between Elliot and the character Patrick Bateman. I haven't seen the documentary but I remember thinking you could make a very lethal drinking game everytime Elliot mentions being jealous of someone in his manifesto (lol).

This scene shows Bateman committing mass murder using a Glock pistol, which Elliot also used.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Well Michael kinda confirmed it, since he apparently told an officer he saw a school shooting scene in the film when asked if he saw something similar to what he did anywhere.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

This scene shows Bateman committing mass murder using a Glock pistol, which Elliot also used.

That isn't enough for me to conclude that Elliot was trying to emulate Patrick. 

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:09 am

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:

That isn't enough for me to conclude that Elliot was trying to emulate Patrick. 
I personally don't believe he was inspired by Patrick, just pointing out similarities.
Back to top Go down

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:14 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
04daviszoe wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

late 2 the party but Elliot only used 1 of his sig's which makes sense because they were better than the glock and the glock was found around the back seats in a paper bag so it was most likely a backup gun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
gwaegeol

Contribution Points : 54057
Forum Reputation : 0

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 4:07 am

haha
Back to top Go down
gwaegeol

Contribution Points : 54057

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 1:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Thread moved.
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37279
Forum Reputation : 175

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:59 pm

Brian Lee Draper & Torey Adamcik we're said to have been inspired by the "Scream horror franchise" also "Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37279
Forum Reputation : 175

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Eric & Dylan were fans of "Natural Born Killers" Prior to the massacre, they had used the initials 'NBK' as their code. In a journal entry dated, April 10, 1998, Eric wrote "When I go NBK and people say things like "Oh, it was so tragic," or "oh he is crazy!" or "It was so bloody", just because your mommy and daddy told you blood and violence is bad, you think it's a fucking law of nature? Wrong, only science and math are true, everything, and I mean every fucking thing else is Man made. Before I leave this worthless place, I will kill whoever I deem unfit for anything at all, especially life." Eric also referred to April 20 as "the holy April morning of NBK", and in an undated journal entry, Dylan wrote "I'm stuck in humanity. Maybe going NBK w. Eric is the way to break free".

During one of the "Basement Tapes", Eric & Dylan mention how Hollywood will want to adapt their life story, and they debate on whether or not Steven Spielberg or Quentin Tarantino (who conceived the story for Natural Born Killers) are appropriate choices to direct the proposed film.

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 26999

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:58 pm

The Academy Maniacs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copycat Killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copycat Killers   Copycat Killers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copycat Killers
Page 1 of 1