Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine on Hitler's Birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 56364
Forum Reputation : 25

Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Did Eric and Dylan mean for the massacre to be on Hitler's birthday or did they specify a different reason for that date?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Actually as I remember Eric mentioned that NBK should be before 20th, mby in the beginning of April (I don't remember where this information was in his diary or on BT transcription), also he spoke about they couldn't decide when they will do it before or after prom.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:25 pm

I think it was also senior prank day too.

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Jea wrote:
Actually as I remember Eric mentioned that NBK should be before 20th, mby in the beginning of April (I don't remember where this information was in his diary or on BT transcription), also he spoke about they couldn't decide when they will do it before or after prom.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:38 pm

I think Eric said it was supposed to be on 19th of April but some clips he ordered didn't arrived in time. Correct me if Im wrong

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:42 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
I think Eric said it was supposed to be on 19th of April but some clips he ordered didn't arrived in time. Correct me if Im wrong

yeah, he wanted to outdo oklahoma probably, but knew he might have had to do it on 4/20 and that worked too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:43 pm

DooMRebel wrote:

Many people think it was pushed back another day due to the fact Mark Manes kept forgetting to buy the ammo. He finally came through on the 19th, and NBK happened on the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine on Hitler's Birthday   Columbine on Hitler's Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine on Hitler's Birthday
Page 1 of 1