Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..

Go down 
+6
Tommy QTR
Ericishuman
QuestionMark
Pho3nix
Screamingophelia
Szabo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66963
Forum Reputation : 35

If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Empty
PostSubject: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:45 am

what would it be?

For me it'd be either the full audio from the library, or (morbidly) crime scene photos. I've never been particularly interested in the Basement Tapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 am

I would love to hear the full 911 call from the library too.

I am not a fan of gore, yet I would look at the crime scene pics if they were ever released. It would likely haunt me, but I would still do it just because it is such a huge piece of the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:01 pm

Full 911 call but also Eric’s psychiatric records

Pho3nix

Contribution Points : 57738
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 pm

Basement tapes and/or just the video of Eric by himself in his car crying. Runner up for me would be the 911 call.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:05 pm

I know this is in the Columbine section but the one piece of evidence I badly want to see is Adam Lanza's spreadsheet of mass murderers.

Ericishuman

Contribution Points : 59249

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:46 pm

The Nixon tape
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I know this is in the Columbine section but the one piece of evidence I badly want to see is Adam Lanza's spreadsheet of mass murderers.
Same. I want to know if other child murderers such as ‎Thomas Hamilton and Charles Roberts are on there.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Same. I want to know if other child murderers such as ‎Thomas Hamilton and Charles Roberts are on there.
You don't need to see it to know that they are on there. Adam's list of mass murderers was said to contain something like 500 mass murders and reportedly "sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research." Thomas Hamilton and Charles Roberts are two killers that we even know for certain that Adam was aware of because he owned a book about Roberts' shooting and posted the Dunblane "11k" (as he called it) on the Columbine forum.

I want to see it because I want to know if the information contained in the spreadsheet is limited to what was reported (number of victims, weapons used) when they were trying to support the theory that Adam was a gamer who was imitating video games to go for a high score or whether there was more to the research that he was collecting. My belief is that there undoubtedly was more to it but I already discussed why I feel that way in the thread about the spreadsheet so I won't repeat it. I just want to know exactly what he was recording about the mass murders.

Edit: On the topic of the thread (kind of Laughing ) the spreadsheet would not be my number one choice because we already have a decent idea of what it was and what he was using it for. I would like to see Adam's document about himself more than anything else.

Last edited by sscc on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 2:12 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Undoubtedly so. I mostly want to take a look and see how many mass murderers I don't know about, and see if maybe there were some that Lanza didn't know about or forgot to include.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 66332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:09 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
You: Adam's mass murder spreadsheet
Me: The Good Anime Mix CD
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 3:14 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Undoubtedly so. I mostly want to take a look and see how many mass murderers I don't know about, and see if maybe there were some that Lanza didn't know about or forgot to include.
I also want to know if Wellington de Oliveira is on there as well since he also targeted Elementary School children.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
I also want to know if Wellington de Oliveira is on there as well since he also targeted Elementary School children.
I am not sure that I would say that these were elementary school children in American terms (based on the reported ages of the victims, they would be middle school students in America) but this is another person that Adam definitely knew about based on his compilation of shooters' videos on Dailymotion. He also mentioned Patrick Purdy, saying that he watched a documentary with a segment about him on the forum (although his comment actually suggests that he was probably already familiar with Purdy by then), whose victims were much close in age to his own victims.

Why are you interested in whether or not he knew about these killers? Do you think that he was inspired by these particular attacks?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 4:21 pm

sscc wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
I am not sure that I would say that these were elementary school children in American terms (based on the reported ages of the victims, they would be middle school students in America) but this is another person that Adam definitely knew about based on his compilation of shooters' videos on Dailymotion. He also mentioned Patrick Purdy, saying that he watched a documentary with a segment about him on the forum (although his comment actually suggests that he was probably already familiar with Purdy by then), whose victims were much close in age to his own victims.

Why are you interested in whether or not he knew about these killers? Do you think that he was inspired by these particular attacks?
Yeah I especially think he was inspired Thomas Hamilton and Charles Roberts since Elementary School Shootings are rare and no motive has been found for Adam's shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:19 pm

the location of the basement tapes and other withheld stuff, i'd go "borrow" it and give it back after scanning it and posting it all... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 6:26 pm

eldigato wrote:
the location of the basement tapes and other withheld stuff, i'd go "borrow" it and give it back after scanning it and posting it all... Laughing

Good to know you would share with the rest of us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
sscc wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Yeah I especially think he was inspired Thomas Hamilton and Charles Roberts since Elementary School Shootings are rare and no motive has been found for Adam's shooting.
I would also like to see if Michael Ryan was on Adam's spreadsheet since I think Hungerford is very underrated.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I'm not into anime personally, sorry.  Smile

Tommy QTR wrote:
I would also like to see if Michael Ryan was on Adam's spreadsheet since I think Hungerford is very underrated.

I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that Adam had almost every mass murderer included on his spreadsheet. He was very thorough. 

Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:40 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I'm not into anime personally, sorry.  Smile

Tommy QTR wrote:

I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that Adam had almost every mass murderer included on his spreadsheet. He was very thorough. 
It makes me wonder if there's a future Mass Murderer who has Adam on his own spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
ClayKash

ClayKash

Contribution Points : 54887

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:12 pm

I would like to see every last bit of withheld evidence, to be honest...

But especially, Eric's emotional tape, the last goodbye tape and crime scene photos.

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 pm

ClayKash wrote:
I would like to see every last bit of withheld evidence, to be honest...

But especially, Eric's emotional tape, the last goodbye tape and crime scene photos.

not sure i could make it through the crime scene photos but i agree that the basement tapes should be released. alvaro castilo's tapes were released. he could've killed many if his rifle didn't jam.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:31 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
It makes me wonder if there's a future Mass Murderer who has Adam on his own spreadsheet.

Technically William Atchison had Lanza on a list, but Atchison wasn't the only person to contribute to that list (it was a public list on Encyclopedia Dramatica).

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:
The Good Anime Mix is just the Hamtaro theme song looped for 10 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 1:53 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
LOL
IT'S HAMTARO TIME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 pm

this is pretty key
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..   If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could only see one bit of withheld evidence..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: