Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Causes of columbine

Go down 
+4
Okay-Okay
Pho3nix
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm

why do you think columbine happened? what were the factors and decisions.

gonna rule out some stupid ones

Doom
doom is played by millions so by your logic you would be dead. the game isn't even that violent. about every other teen in the 90s played doom or duke nukem or something similar. people still play the original doom games today. doom didn't make them shoot up a school, that's stupid.

Music
Millions of people also enjoy KMFDM and Rammstein. Both bands don't have much "evil" lyrics. Dylan kinda like marilyn in a way of that 1 cd you own/ song in your playlist / song on the radio that you don't mind but wouldn't listen to if you could listen to something else. Eric probably didn't like manson...

Eric was a psychopath/sociopath
do i need to explain? this isn't a fucking hollywood movie. most psychopaths and sociopaths never kill and some try to improve themselves and it's a hard thing to live with. yeah eric just convinced a kid to basically become infamous forever. no. just no.

the government did it/multiple shooters
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. the shooters didn't even use any assault weapons, their 9mms sucked and their shotguns were so sawed off they couldn't hit someone from 1 foot away. not everything is about you. also if there were multiple shooters why didn't more than 13 die, if there were fully autos surely more than 13 would die. the brain gets stuff mixed together in a traumatic situation, your in panic mode.

the ssris did it
no. i take zoloft and concerta, haven't hurt anyone.



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 pm

also dylan was much more vicious during the attack. he killed less because his weapons suck. the tec 9 seems like one of those things that looks cool but actually is complete sh*t. kinda a scam. it kept jamming during the massacre. a glock looks boring but it works good from what i know.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:18 am

eldigato wrote:
why do you think columbine happened? what were the factors and decisions.

I think discussing why it happened might take hundreds of pages to go over. There is a lot to consider.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:49 am

Hi guys, first post.

The incident was a tragedy that makes me too sad to think about in depth right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:08 am

I don't think Dylan was a follower. Furthermore, I think Dylan convinced Eric it was a great idea to carry this out.

Eric was lost and angry. Dylan's plan opened up a whole new door for him; one that lead to murder and mayhem.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Ivan wrote:
I think Dylan convinced Eric it was a great idea to carry this out.

I don't think Eric was really convinced by Dylan. Eric was angry and wanted to lash out, but didn't quite know how. Dylan gave him the idea and Eric thought it was great without much persuading, I think. I also think that while Dylan was the one to come up with the idea of going on a killing spree first, the bombs were Eric's idea (although not an original one; he got the idea from Timothy McVeigh).

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 78811
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 8:03 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
eldigato wrote:
why do you think columbine happened? what were the factors and decisions.

I think discussing why it happened might take hundreds of pages to go over. There is a lot to consider.

And so we have!!! I don't think we've hit 100 pages though.
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix


Posts : 44
Contribution Points : 60688
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-05
Location : In my head

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:15 pm

I think it comes down to two powerless people wanting to feel powerful and scary. Their interest in being "Godlike" really cements this IMO. As a former edgy teenager who wanted to go on killing sprees with my then equally as edgy teen boyfriend I can say these thoughts came more frequently when I felt weak and had no control (or felt I had none) and I, like them, wanted to have people fear/respect me. I think they fed off of each others bullshit and it got too deep to where one of them/both of them felt that if they backed out they'd be seen as "pussies". And image was everything to them.

_________________
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Pho3nix wrote:
I think it comes down to two powerless people wanting to feel powerful and scary. Their interest in being "Godlike" really cements this IMO. As a former edgy teenager who wanted to go on killing sprees with my then equally as edgy teen boyfriend I can say these thoughts came more frequently when I felt weak and had no control (or felt I had none) and I, like them, wanted to have people fear/respect me. I think they fed off of each others bullshit and it got too deep to where one of them/both of them felt that if they backed out they'd be seen as "pussies". And image was everything to them.

basically
Back to top Go down
Okay-Okay

Okay-Okay


Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 57528
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 22
Location : eastern time zone

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 am

I think a another thing that (for me at least) is evidence for the fact that Eric was not a Psycho/ sociopath is his apology. From the transcript of the basment tape taken on 4/20/99 (evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) Eric says "yea... Everyone I love, I'm really sorry about all this. I know my mom and dad will be... Just fucking shocked beyond belief. I'm sorry, all right. I can't help it". this admission of a guiltly conscience and him knowing it was wrong, for me at least, can be evidence that he was not a psychopath. But take my opinion with a grain of salt


_________________
Everything has a touch of triviality to it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:44 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
I don't think we've hit 100 pages though.

We might.  Smile

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 am

Okay-Okay wrote:
I think a another thing that (for me at least) is evidence for the fact that Eric was not a Psycho/ sociopath is his apology. From the transcript of the basment tape taken on 4/20/99 (evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) Eric says "yea... Everyone I love, I'm really sorry about all this. I know my mom and dad will be... Just fucking shocked beyond belief. I'm sorry, all right. I can't help it". this admission of a guiltly conscience and him knowing it was wrong, for me at least, can be evidence that he was not a psychopath. But take my opinion with a grain of salt


didn't he burst into tears? their personas were so obviously fake but they expected to kill hundreds and wanted 2 look cool Sad
Back to top Go down
Pho3nix

Pho3nix


Posts : 44
Contribution Points : 60688
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-05
Location : In my head

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:20 am

Okay-Okay wrote:
I think a another thing that (for me at least) is evidence for the fact that Eric was not a Psycho/ sociopath is his apology. From the transcript of the basment tape taken on 4/20/99 (evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) Eric says "yea... Everyone I love, I'm really sorry about all this. I know my mom and dad will be... Just fucking shocked beyond belief. I'm sorry, all right. I can't help it". this admission of a guiltly conscience and him knowing it was wrong, for me at least, can be evidence that he was not a psychopath. But take my opinion with a grain of salt

Good point! Did Dylan even really apologize? All he said was something hollow (IMO) about being "apologetic" but then goes on about himself. Eric seems to genuinely have second thoughts or at least is more concerned about what this'll do to his family.

_________________
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With odd old ends stolen out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Okay-Okay

Okay-Okay


Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 57528
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 22
Location : eastern time zone

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:16 am

eldigato wrote:

didn't he burst into tears? their personas were so obviously fake but they expected to kill hundreds and wanted 2 look cool [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On one of the tapes Eric was alone in his car and started to cry slightly before turning off the camera. I found all the transcripts from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Everything has a touch of triviality to it.
Back to top Go down
Okay-Okay

Okay-Okay


Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 57528
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 22
Location : eastern time zone

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:22 am

Pho3nix wrote:

Good point! Did Dylan even really apologize? All he said was something hollow (IMO) about being "apologetic" but then goes on about himself. Eric seems to genuinely have second thoughts or at least is more concerned about what this'll do to his family.

On tape [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 4/20/99 Dylan said "Hey mom. Gotta go. It's about a half an hour before our little judgment day. I just wanted to apologize to you guys for any crap this might instigate as far as (inaudible) or something. Just know I'm going to a better place. I didn't like life too much and I know I'll be happy wherever the fuck I go. So I'm gone. Good-bye. Reb..." 

Dylans goodbye seems a little more rehearsed to me, but it's also difficult to get an emotional read just from transcripts. Jeez I wish someone would at least release the full audio clips of the tapes. It's a lot easier to read people when you can hear the tone of their voice.

Sent from Topic'it App

_________________
Everything has a touch of triviality to it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:11 am

Okay-Okay wrote:
Pho3nix wrote:

Good point! Did Dylan even really apologize? All he said was something hollow (IMO) about being "apologetic" but then goes on about himself. Eric seems to genuinely have second thoughts or at least is more concerned about what this'll do to his family.

On tape [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 4/20/99 Dylan said "Hey mom. Gotta go. It's about a half an hour before our little judgment day. I just wanted to apologize to you guys for any crap this might instigate as far as (inaudible) or something. Just know I'm going to a better place. I didn't like life too much and I know I'll be happy wherever the fuck I go. So I'm gone. Good-bye. Reb..." 

Dylans goodbye seems a little more rehearsed to me, but it's also difficult to get an emotional read just from transcripts. Jeez I wish someone would at least release the full audio clips of the tapes. It's a lot easier to read people when you can hear the tone of their voice.

Sent from Topic'it App


I will agree that Dylan seemed quite cold when he was saying his goodbyes. But whether is was caused by not giving a f*ck on his part or if he was just nervous, scared, etc. is hard to say.

Eric also appeared to be more genuine, even slightly remorseful. BUT who knows. I mean if he was so concerned about how it would effect his family then he wouldn't have followed through with the plan right?

As others have said, just being able to read a transcript will only give you the words they said. It wont give you any clue as to any emotions in their voices or on their faces. If anyone ever leaks these tapes I would probably watch them countless times to try to pick up and pick apart any emotions E&D may have shown.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath




Posts : 490
Contribution Points : 78811
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2016-11-03

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 am

Pho3nix wrote:
Okay-Okay wrote:
I think a another thing that (for me at least) is evidence for the fact that Eric was not a Psycho/ sociopath is his apology. From the transcript of the basment tape taken on 4/20/99 (evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) Eric says "yea... Everyone I love, I'm really sorry about all this. I know my mom and dad will be... Just fucking shocked beyond belief. I'm sorry, all right. I can't help it". this admission of a guiltly conscience and him knowing it was wrong, for me at least, can be evidence that he was not a psychopath. But take my opinion with a grain of salt

Good point! Did Dylan even really apologize? All he said was something hollow (IMO) about being "apologetic" but then goes on about himself. Eric seems to genuinely have second thoughts or at least is more concerned about what this'll do to his family.

Sorry guys, say what you will about Dave Cullen and the "psychopath" thing, but E&D's "apologies" were both pure bullshit IMO....you don't apologize for something you're about to do then do it. That's bullshit by ANY measure.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:39 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:

Sorry guys, say what you will about Dave Cullen and the "psychopath" thing, but E&D's "apologies" were both pure bullshit IMO....you don't apologize for something you're about to do then do it.  That's bullshit by ANY measure.  



I can somewhat agree with you. I mean if they were seriously worried about how their parents would be left to deal with the fallout, then they wouldn't have done it. BUT I also think that by that time they likely thought it was to late to turn back. I am on the fence about it.  scratch

This is just another thing about Columbine that keeps you guessing.  Question
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:

Sorry guys, say what you will about Dave Cullen and the "psychopath" thing, but E&D's "apologies" were both pure bullshit IMO....you don't apologize for something you're about to do then do it.  That's bullshit by ANY measure.  



I can somewhat agree with you. I mean if they were seriously worried about how their parents would be left to deal with the fallout, then they wouldn't have done it. BUT I also think that by that time they likely thought it was to late to turn back. I am on the fence about it.  scratch

This is just another thing about Columbine that keeps you guessing.  Question

Sue talks a little bit about how Dylan sounded but she mostly focused on her own feelings watching TBT

"Hey mom. Gotta go. It's about a half an hour before our little judgment day. I just wanted to apologize to you guys for any crap this might instigate as far as (inaudible) or something. Just know I'm going to a better place. I didn't like life too much and I know I'll be happy wherever the fuck I go. So I'm gone. Good-bye. Reb..."

He is apologizing for what they will go through after, not for what he and Eric were going to do.

I think they had different motivations and reasons for going through with it. Their goal was the same though. I think it was the toxic school environment, their own mentality (if you want to call it mental illness or brain health, I believe Dylan did have depression) They were also still just kids. Eric was barely 18

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:37 pm

I think the fact that you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take medicine and haven't done anything doesn't mean that medicine cant be a factor. It could be but then probably a small one. I've taken the same as Eric took and it does make you kind of detached imo.

I think one of the main causes is alienation and the fact that they made it their "thing" and further alienated themselves. That made them more likely to rationalize thoughts and feelings that didn't fit in with society and the school.

An other one is puberty + the strong male dominance hierarchy at school. I believe this has more influence than the "virgin rage" factor.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy


Posts : 280
Contribution Points : 72916
Forum Reputation : 95
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 30

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:48 pm

eldigato wrote:
also dylan was much more vicious during the attack. he killed less because his weapons suck. the tec 9 seems like one of those things that looks cool but actually is complete sh*t. kinda a scam. it kept jamming during the massacre. a glock looks boring but it works good from what i know.

Does anyone actually know how many Eric and Dylan killed individually? I mean did Eric kill like 9 and Dylan only 4? Is there a trustworthy source of this?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:57 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
eldigato wrote:
also dylan was much more vicious during the attack. he killed less because his weapons suck. the tec 9 seems like one of those things that looks cool but actually is complete sh*t. kinda a scam. it kept jamming during the massacre. a glock looks boring but it works good from what i know.

Does anyone actually know how many Eric and Dylan killed individually? I mean did Eric kill like 9 and Dylan only 4? Is there a trustworthy source of this?

I've seen a chart that breaks it down.

Here is the thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even though Lauren was shot by both Eric and Dylan it seems like Dylan shot the fatal wound Sad It's hard to read because while it is scary to any extent and very sad what Lauren went through was so brutal. She was also the one who was trying to comfort the girls under the table like Val Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I think the fact that you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take medicine and haven't done anything doesn't mean that medicine cant be a factor. It could be but then probably a small one. I've taken the same as Eric took and it does make you kind of detached imo.

I think one of the main causes is alienation and the fact that they made it their "thing" and further alienated themselves. That made them more likely to rationalize thoughts and feelings that didn't fit in with society and the school.

An other one is puberty + the strong male dominance hierarchy at school. I believe this has more influence than the "virgin rage" factor.

weird, eric took zoloft, i take that. my friend takes luvox and has no problems. i also take concerta(ritalin extended release basically) and have had no problems. maybe its just about finding the right medications. if your doctor just wants money stop seeing him and find a better one. if you feel detached just throw the med's in the trash and contact your doctor. if your in a psychosis when it wears off and your aware of it throw em out immediately and yeah also someone like a family or girlfriend/boyfriend might notice that too and help you.


Last edited by eldigato on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
eldigato wrote:
also dylan was much more vicious during the attack. he killed less because his weapons suck. the tec 9 seems like one of those things that looks cool but actually is complete sh*t. kinda a scam. it kept jamming during the massacre. a glock looks boring but it works good from what i know.

Does anyone actually know how many Eric and Dylan killed individually? I mean did Eric kill like 9 and Dylan only 4? Is there a trustworthy source of this?

I've seen a chart that breaks it down.

Here is the thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even though Lauren was shot by both Eric and Dylan it seems like Dylan shot the fatal wound Sad It's hard to read because while it is scary to any extent and very sad what Lauren went through was so brutal. She was also the one who was trying to comfort the girls under the table like Val Crying or Very sad

wasnt lauren kicked by dylan? reading their injuries makes me sad and sick to the stomach and its just words. poor kids, just wanted an education but were in the library or outside at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 pm

eldigato wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I think the fact that you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take medicine and haven't done anything doesn't mean that medicine cant be a factor. It could be but then probably a small one. I've taken the same as Eric took and it does make you kind of detached imo.

I think one of the main causes is alienation and the fact that they made it their "thing" and further alienated themselves. That made them more likely to rationalize thoughts and feelings that didn't fit in with society and the school.

An other one is puberty + the strong male dominance hierarchy at school. I believe this has more influence than the "virgin rage" factor.

weird, eric took zoloft, i take that. my friend takes luvox and has no problems. i also take concerta(ritalin extended release basically) and have had no problems. maybe its just about finding the right medications. if your doctor just wants money stop seeing him and find a better one. if you feel detached just throw the med's in the trash and contact your doctor. if your in a psychosis when it wears off and your aware of it throw em out immediately and yeah also someone like a family or girlfriend/boyfriend might notice that too and help you.

I took luvox and I felt it made me kind of robotic which helped be to not feel depressed but you know.. also made me not feel so many positive emotions. However it was better than always feeling like you want to die.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
eldigato wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I think the fact that you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take medicine and haven't done anything doesn't mean that medicine cant be a factor. It could be but then probably a small one. I've taken the same as Eric took and it does make you kind of detached imo.

I think one of the main causes is alienation and the fact that they made it their "thing" and further alienated themselves. That made them more likely to rationalize thoughts and feelings that didn't fit in with society and the school.

An other one is puberty + the strong male dominance hierarchy at school. I believe this has more influence than the "virgin rage" factor.

weird, eric took zoloft, i take that. my friend takes luvox and has no problems. i also take concerta(ritalin extended release basically) and have had no problems. maybe its just about finding the right medications. if your doctor just wants money stop seeing him and find a better one. if you feel detached just throw the med's in the trash and contact your doctor. if your in a psychosis when it wears off and your aware of it throw em out immediately and yeah also someone like a family or girlfriend/boyfriend might notice that too and help you.

I took luvox and I felt it made me kind of robotic which helped be to not feel depressed but you know.. also made me not feel so many positive emotions. However it was better than always feeling like you want to die.

I took Zoloft when I was in college and it made my anger issues worse. Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 9:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
eldigato wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
I think the fact that you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] take medicine and haven't done anything doesn't mean that medicine cant be a factor. It could be but then probably a small one. I've taken the same as Eric took and it does make you kind of detached imo.

I think one of the main causes is alienation and the fact that they made it their "thing" and further alienated themselves. That made them more likely to rationalize thoughts and feelings that didn't fit in with society and the school.

An other one is puberty + the strong male dominance hierarchy at school. I believe this has more influence than the "virgin rage" factor.

weird, eric took zoloft, i take that. my friend takes luvox and has no problems. i also take concerta(ritalin extended release basically) and have had no problems. maybe its just about finding the right medications. if your doctor just wants money stop seeing him and find a better one. if you feel detached just throw the med's in the trash and contact your doctor. if your in a psychosis when it wears off and your aware of it throw em out immediately and yeah also someone like a family or girlfriend/boyfriend might notice that too and help you.

I took luvox and I felt it made me kind of robotic which helped be to not feel depressed but you know.. also made me not feel so many positive emotions. However it was better than always feeling like you want to die.

I took Zoloft when I was in college and it made my anger issues worse. Sad

wow, what do you take now? zoloft is ok-ish but i'd rather take something of higher quality
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 94256
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Im not a psychologist but I'm 100%sure Eric had borderline he had his personal REB, relationship issues with his parents basically he had everything what speaks for borderline. He was misdiagnosed.
Read the ratings of his doc. If this is happening now same could have been in the past. Why his parents didn't get the records of Dr. Albert about Eric's sessions?
That's still today the case.
Even Eric’s parents blamed this doc.

he is a fraud to me who sucks money out of his patients wallets.
I wish the ratings were already in 80s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
Im not a psychologist but I'm 100%sure Eric had borderline  he had his personal REB, relationship issues with his parents  basically he had everything what speaks for borderline. He was misdiagnosed. 

I always pegged Dylan as a person with BPD.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 1:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
Im not a psychologist but I'm 100%sure Eric had borderline  he had his personal REB, relationship issues with his parents  basically he had everything what speaks for borderline. He was misdiagnosed. 

I always pegged Dylan as a person with BPD.

I heard someone say avoidant personality disorder

Ive always wondered about the feelings he had about not feeling human about this entity that overtook him.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 94256
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Is it just me or is this something very unknown about Eric?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 4:58 pm

This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 94256
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jen Laufenberg?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:17 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:18 pm

If it's the girl from tortilla wraps it's Jen Laufenberg.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Jen Laufenberg?  


Possibly. But Eric worked at two different jobs, so it could have been a couple different girls.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:22 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
If it's the girl from tortilla wraps it's Jen Laufenberg.


Was there ever a name stated as the intended recipient? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:23 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
If it's the girl from tortilla wraps it's Jen Laufenberg.


Was there ever a name stated as the intended recipient?  scratch

I think it was Jen, in the profile he filled out he said he really liked talking to her, I think she was older than him and in college?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
If it's the girl from tortilla wraps it's Jen Laufenberg.


Was there ever a name stated as the intended recipient?  scratch

I think it was Jen, in the profile he filled out he said he really liked talking to her, I think she was older than him and in college?


She was a little older.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:37 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha  

Maybe everything Eric needed was a better wingman and a better therapist Rolling Eyes

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:51 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha  

Maybe everything Eric needed was a better wingman and a better therapist Rolling Eyes

He needed a freaking Barney Stintson "Haaave you met Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha  

Maybe everything Eric needed was a better wingman and a better therapist Rolling Eyes





I can so see them just running up to random groups of girls in the hallways, and saying "Hey wanna go to prom with my buddy Eric?" and then just pointing him out somewhere close by, either trying to look cool and calm or just staring them down waiting for the response. Shocked
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 6:16 pm

I mean.. when Mike and Eric are talking to Brandi in the Eric in school vid they don't seem socially awkward to me.. They are much smoother than I would be confused And Eric doesn't seem overly eager either.

I don't understand what kind of reputation he would have to have to be talking to Brandi so easily one day and be completely shut out the next.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6432
Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 6:46 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I mean.. when Mike and Eric are talking to Brandi in the Eric in school vid they don't seem socially awkward to me.. They are much smoother than I would be confused And Eric doesn't seem overly eager either.

I don't understand what kind of reputation he would have to have to be talking to Brandi so easily one day and be completely shut out the next.

I think about that too. One of my favorite parts is Eric smiling saying something like “notice how they don’t see us “

I don’t think Eric was a ladies man like Cullen says but maybe  he did a little better than Dylan. Though Dylan wasn’t horrible... he did have a few dates, 2 of which were close to 4/20 (Robyn and Kristen)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 1:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Ive always wondered about the feelings he had about not feeling human about this entity that overtook him.

If I had to guess I'd say the former was related to his sense of alienation, and the latter was metaphorical in the sense that "I feel like a completely different person now".

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 66064
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 11:18 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha  

Okay so I found this

"Mollie said about one and half to two weeks before the 1999 Columbine High School prom. Eric Harris come up to her and asked to go ask a female student by the name of Brandi Tinklenberg is she would go to the Prom with him. Mollie said when she went up and asked Brandi for Eric he was watching her do this. Mollie said Brandi looked at Eric Harris then shook her head no, indicating to Mollie that she would not go to the Prom with Eric"

So he literally stood there... watching... Uhh... Embarassed

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 11:44 am

munchkinphone wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
This is a letter he had written to some girl he worked with.  But I don't think he ever gave it to her.  Her name escapes me at the moment. scratch

It does sound oddly like Dylan's love letter too.

As a woman, what annoys me about Eric, thinking about me at 17 and me now, no one wants to feel like the last choice and Eric seemed to ask EVERYONE out, like using the spaghetti method. Then having someone else ask a girl out, even if I was at CHS and I thought Eric was just the most handsome and smartest kid out there if someone came up to me and said "do you want to go to prom with Eric?" I would think it was a joke and someone was pulling a prank and on me and I would say no, even if I thought he was the greatest.  

Like with Dylan who seemed to have a crush on a ton of girls then complained.. well Dylan, Robyn liked you, you went on a date with Kristin who liked you a lot and Marla did too... so it is obvious your depression and other issues were either getting in the way or you were being picky and TBH those gals were very smart and cute so you weren't settling. Sorry, getting a little irritated at those two right now LOL. I can see not feeling the spark but you can't say that no girl on earth finds you interesting.

Do you think they actually said "Do you want to go to prom with Eric?", I've always thought they would be more casual.. maybe starting off with "I've got this friend called Eric.." and then making up some cool story about him and then finish off with "oh, btw he hasn't got a date for prom yet".


They probably did just ask straight out like that. Which is probably one of the reason no one said yes. Haha  

Okay so I found this

"Mollie said about one and half to two weeks before the 1999 Columbine High School prom. Eric Harris come up to her and asked to go ask a female student by the name of Brandi Tinklenberg is she would go to the Prom with him. Mollie said when she went up and asked Brandi for Eric he was watching her do this. Mollie said Brandi looked at Eric Harris then shook her head no, indicating to Mollie that she would not go to the Prom with Eric"

So he literally stood there... watching... Uhh... Embarassed


LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 94256
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's not a happy camper lmao

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Causes of columbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causes of columbine   Causes of columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Causes of columbine
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Columbine student 2000 saying he wants to "repeat columbine"
» Have you been to Columbine?
» Columbine in the '70s
» How much do you think about Columbine?
» Why Columbine?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: