Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)

Go down 
+3
Stoned Slacker
Flanders Darrel
Tuga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 4:13 am

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28828
Forum Reputation : 104

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:51 am

My worst fear in life is that one day I will speak to a shooter on here. I don't know how I would react.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NookAndCranny

NookAndCranny

Contribution Points : 18030
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 9:27 am

DanielBryer wrote:
My worst fear in life is that one day I will speak to a shooter on here. I don't know how I would react.

Don't worry, he won't shoot you through your monitor.

NEXT STEP UP and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)   How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does it feel to have known a shooter ? (Lanza, Stair, Atchinson)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2