Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Empty
PostSubject: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Why did he write Sandy Hook on his second journal cover ?
Was he partially inspired by the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre ? If yes, how ?
Did he just write it on the cover to be edgy ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 59131
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:50 pm

I feel confident in saying he wrote it to be edgy given how the only similarities at all between Randy and Adam are that they were both skinny. As far as I know he had no other interests in mass shootings outside of Columbine.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
I feel confident in saying he wrote it to be edgy given how the only similarities at all between Randy and Adam are that they were both skinny. As far as I know he had no other interests in mass shootings outside of Columbine.

Adam would laugh at Randy tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: D-FENS1993   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:00 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
Also, the way they planned and carried out the massacre is very different.
Adam Peter Lanza was more focused on the efficiency than the aesthetics and gathered much more information than Randy Robert Stair, which was more focused on the aesthetic (Which clearly didn't pay well in becoming infamous for committing an atrocious crime).
Also, if Randy was still in High School or College (So, was younger and still went to school) his shooting would be considered a pure copy-cat shooting.
The only reason why his mass murder can't be considered a copy-cat shooting is because of the location and the weird motivation behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 pm

CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
Adam Peter Lanza was more focused on the efficiency than the aesthetics and gathered much more information than Randy Robert Stair, which was more focused on the aesthetic (Which clearly didn't pay well in becoming infamous for committing an atrocious crime).
Also, if Randy was still in High School or College (So, was younger and still went to school) his shooting would be considered a pure copy-cat shooting.
The only reason why his mass murder can't be considered a copy-cat shooting is because of the location and the weird motivation behind it.

He was a cringelord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:16 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.
You can just see the difference in how much pragmatic Adam P. Lanza was when compared to Randy R. Stair just by looking at the weapons thei choose to carry out their vile acts:
Adam P. Lanza actually thought about his physical limitations and which gun would have been more effective: 27 murders
Randy R. Stair didn't thought about his physical limitations and did everything possible to copy the Columbine shooters just to look cool and pay an homage to them: 3 murders
Fortunately Randy R. Stair wasn't the brightest tool in the shed and the damage he did was very limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:44 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.
You can just see the difference in how much pragmatic Adam P. Lanza was when compared to Randy R. Stair just by looking at the weapons thei choose to carry out their vile acts:
Adam P. Lanza actually thought about his physical limitations and which gun would have been more effective: 27 murders
Randy R. Stair didn't thought about his physical limitations and did everything possible to copy the Columbine shooters just to look cool and pay an homage to them: 3 murders
Fortunately Randy R. Stair wasn't the brightest tool in the shed and the damage he did was very limited.

Yeah he wasted a bunch of money on low quality pistol gripped shotguns because they looked sawed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Yeah he wasted a bunch of money on low quality pistol gripped shotguns because they looked sawed off.
I also heard that he shooted with a shotgun in each hand (So, not a shotgun at a time / Didn't use the other shotgun as a reserve), that shows that he didn't know much about shooting and weapons and that he didn't even try to inform himself either.

Last edited by CALU on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:47 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

I also heard that he shooted with a shotgun in each hand (So, not a shotgun at a time / Didn't use the other shotgun as a reserve), that shows that he didn't know much about shooting and weapons and that he didn't even try to inform himself either.

Haha have you ever seen his shooting videos? Worst aim ever. What a loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:48 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Of course I did.
Maybe his aim would have been better if he actually recognized his physical capabilities and bought a weapon more suited to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:48 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Of course I did.
Maybe his aim would have been better if he actually recognized his physical capabilities and bought a weapon more suited to himself.

He should've just shot himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Of course I did.

He did and probably failed his first attempt Roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:51 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Of course I did.

He's so pathetic. Just looking at him makes me want to punch my monitor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Response to: eldigato   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:55 pm

eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

Of course I did.

He's so pathetic. Just looking at him makes me want to punch my monitor.
>Be Randy Robert Stair
>Be obsessed with edgy cartoon girl
>Be edgy yourself
>Be also obsessed by school shootings (Columbine in particular)
>Plan a massacre to please his shit tier waifu and to be remembered
>SHOOTS UP A SUPERMARKET AT MIDNIGHT AND ONLY KILLS 3 PEOPLE
>topkek.jpg
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 pm

D-FENS1993 wrote:
I feel confident in saying he wrote it to be edgy given how the only similarities at all between Randy and Adam are that they were both skinny.

They were also both autistic.  Smile

PostSubject: Response to: QuestionMark   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:
I feel confident in saying he wrote it to be edgy given how the only similarities at all between Randy and Adam are that they were both skinny.

Indeed, the difference is that Randy was low-functional instead of high-functional.
Also, I heard a rumor that he was listening to a Metal version of "Let it go" during the shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:17 pm

CALU wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

Indeed, the difference is that Randy was low-functional instead of high-functional.
Also, I heard a rumor that he was listening to a Metal version of "Let it go" during the shooting.

He was recording audio on his iPhone during the shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm

has the audio been leaked on the internet?
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 55299
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 6:05 pm

CALU wrote:
eldigato wrote:
CALU wrote:
D-FENS1993 wrote:

He was a cringelord.

you know Stair did take his limitations into account..he wanted tro shoot up a grocery store but was afraid he would be stopped..also the shooting occurred when there was only 4 other people in the store..and he had a chance to kill the 4th person there, but he didnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
has the audio been leaked on the internet?

Not to my knowledge. scratch
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 7:35 pm

I don't think Randy's problem was with the weapons themselves but rather with his aim like you all seen the target range videos, I'm 99.9% sure that's definitely not how you aim a shotgun even if it was sawed-off or shortened. People have used weapons in equal quality to Randy's but managed to pull off higher kill counts. Then I suppose Randy wasn't really looking to beat the high score with attacking a store in the middle of the night when it's closed.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:30 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
I don't think Randy's problem was with the weapons themselves but rather with his aim like you all seen the target range videos, I'm 99.9% sure that's definitely not how you aim a shotgun even if it was sawed-off or shortened. 

Yeah, Randy knew fuck all about guns.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:11 pm

I don't think Randy's problem was with the weapons themselves but rather with his aim like you all seen the target range videos, I'm 99.9% sure that's definitely not how you aim a shotgun even if it was sawed-off or shortened. People have used weapons in equal quality to Randy's but managed to pull off higher kill counts. Then I suppose Randy wasn't really looking to beat the high score with attacking a store in the middle of the night when it's closed.

Pistol gripped shotguns are still a forced meme.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67332
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 5:45 pm

eldigato wrote:

Pistol gripped shotguns are still a forced meme.

Regardless anybody else with basic info on how guns work would know thats not how you aim a shotgun nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook   Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Robert Stair's second journal cover: Sandy Hook
Page 1 of 1