Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale

Go down 
+9
Lizpuff
Jea
23september
EthanEmerson
arnounymus
macks_ant86
Draw_It_White
QuestionMark
boringguy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The thought of someone buying a used toothbrush, or a napkin that was supposedly used by Eric or Dylan is hilarious. Haha

God knows what they'll use the toothbrush for.

Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76111
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: dyl-dyl   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:33 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The thought of someone buying a used toothbrush, or a napkin that was supposedly used by Eric or Dylan is hilarious. Haha

They'll stick it up their ass and pretend that they're getting eaten out by Dyldo's ugly jaw.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

They'll stick it up their ass and pretend that they're getting eaten out by Dyldo's ugly jaw.

Well there's a disturbing mental image I so didn't need this early. Shocked  EWWWW! No
Back to top Go down
Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Contribution Points : 56403
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 7:56 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The thought of someone buying a used toothbrush, or a napkin that was supposedly used by Eric or Dylan is hilarious. [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yikes, fangirls are interesting things with big imaginations and wandering minds. Though I'd think using it in anyway would ruin the purpose of wanting a toothbrush, but I suppose if fangirlish enough they will get passed that to fulfill their deepest desires.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82034
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 8:27 pm

I wish I knew if she actually did take the towel, but all I know is she met with me in Littleton in her black trench coat and a license place from out of state "REBDMNE" on a Honda from the late 90's so... anything is possible.

I doubt she wore the coat to view the home. I have to wonder if she even did get in to see the home. They were keeping a tight reign on who got to view it, so I heard from multiple sources who tried (I did not).

She said there was only one real estate agent allowed to show the home and she somehow got an appointment. I connected with her via email afterward because I had left Colorado by the time she was to view the home, and that's when she told me about the bath towel... we ended up losing touch - I think I said something really asshole-ish to her (can't remember what, but knowing me back then, that's what made her split). She was also the one bidding on Dylan's car. She often went by a guy's name online (she was fully female identified as far as I knew, she just used a guy's persona to interact).

I can't say I blame her for taking the towel if she did. It holds zero appeal to me now, but back then if someone had offered me a bath towel I probably would have accepted it. I've been given a lot of cool things from the school over the years, including things that belonged to some of the victims, I had a yearbook signed by Dave Sanders, and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore... like I said, the only thing I love to collect now are JNCOS haha and for the record, they did come back for like 5 years!! However, the two brothers who created the company screwed their manufacturer in China out of about $500k, unpaid bills for the merch, so they lost a lawsuit and had to give the manufacturer licensing rights... which means all sales on the website went into the manufacturer's pocket to help recoup their costs... meanwhile, the brothers broke into the office that housed the computers with all the designs and stole it - oops - and so the manufacturer had to liquidate inventory and supposedly someone else is going to take over the license...

The remakes are decent but nothing like the originals!!

I'm worried to see what the new licensee makes... but hoping they'll do the brand justice...

I did wonder if Eric or Dylan ever wore JNCOs, or what they thought about them. I've never seen anyone from Colorado wear them. I bet they thought they were st00pid. Razz
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 am

Didn’t someone post a scan of the full 1999 yearbook here?

PostSubject: Re: Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale   Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebay-1999 Columbine Yearbook for sale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2