Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.

Go down 
+4
Jenn
QuestionMark
pess1mist
haydenschool
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Empty
PostSubject: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Highlights from article-

Nikolas Cruz started hyperventilating and vomited “clear fluid” as a witness prepared to identify him as the Parkland school shooter, according to the officer who arrested him about an hour after the grisly massacre.

When Coconut Creek police officer Michael Leonard confronted the 19-year-old less about an hour later, Cruz appeared to go into shock, according to the police report obtained by the Miami Herald.

The suspect headed to a nearby Walmart and McDonald’s before Leonard found him walking in Coral Springs at around 3:36 p.m., according to the newly released report.

"Given the magnitude of this crime and not knowing if the subject was still armed, I began to give the subject loud verbal commands," Leonard wrote. Cruz followed the officer’s orders to lie face down and appeared calm while Leonard called for backup.

When the second officer turned up, the cops handcuffed the teen while they waited for a witness to arrive at the scene.

At one point, Cruz said he had trouble hearing — a possible symptom from torrent of gunshots he unleashed, according to the report. When he appeared antsy, Leonard calmed him down by saying “he was going to be fine."

But when a Stoneman Douglas employee turned up to confirm he saw Cruz entering the school that day, Cruz began hyperventilating, the report stated. The officers called paramedics, and Cruz was taken to a hospital before he was sent to jail.

Safe to assume he was starting to realize WTF he had just done, and that he wasn't going to be able to slip away from it.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 66373
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:40 am

Lmao, it took 17 deaths, 17 injuries, and hundreds of shots later for this bastard to realize what he did?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 am

haydenschool wrote:
Lmao, it took 17 deaths, 17 injuries, and hundreds of shots later for this bastard to realize what he did?!

Oh no he likely knew what he had done. I was making light of the fact he was just coming to grips with getting caught.
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 59590
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 12:34 pm

What did he think was going to happen? That he was actually going to get away? It's not like he wore a mask or anything, people saw him, and surely his license plate was caught on cameras outside the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:04 pm

pess1mist wrote:
What did he think was going to happen? That he was actually going to get away? It's not like he wore a mask or anything, people saw him, and surely his license plate was caught on cameras outside the school.

He is said to have worn a mask during the shooting. Although there are various reports on that, some saying he did while others said he didn't. Other reports claim he may have changed his clothes too.

Also he was taken by a Uber driver to the school, and then left on foot after the shooting while blending in with other kids leaving the school.

So maybe he did think he had pulled it off, who knows?  scratch  
Back to top Go down
pess1mist

Contribution Points : 59590
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:13 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
He is said to have worn a mask during the shooting. Although there are various reports on that, some saying he did while others said he didn't. Other reports claim he may have changed his clothes too.

Also he was taken by a Uber driver to the school, and then left on foot after the shooting while blending in with other kids leaving the school.

So maybe he did think he had pulled it off, who knows?  scratch  

Interesting, the only thing I had heard of that before was that he changed his clothes. I guess what ultimately got himself caught was leaving behind his weapons, then again I don't think there would've been anyway to exactly hide them and get out of the school.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 1:34 pm

pess1mist wrote:
What did he think was going to happen? That he was actually going to get away?

Considering his behavior after leaving the school? Yeah, I think he did expect to get away with it.

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Imagine if Nikolas got away with it, and a 17 year old girl got the blame? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
pess1mist wrote:

Considering his behavior after leaving the school? Yeah, I think he did expect to get away with it.

It's always good to get away with something when you expect to get caught. When i was 8 years old, i ripped the hood off somebody's coat at elementary school, everyone would have known it was me who did it, but they didn't. A few months later I tried to smash up that persons easter egg they were given. flower

After i ripped that coat i was shaking like mad, but i felt like i had no option but to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 120846
Forum Reputation : 1024

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:13 am

Even if he did wear a mask during the shooting, it wouldn't have mattered. When he got out of the Uber, he was not wearing a mask and a teacher saw him walking towards the building with no mask on (because the teacher recognized him).

Either he didn't think this plan through, didn't care if he got caught or planned on committing suicide. I don't think he planned on committing suicide, so it's gotta be one of the other 2 options and my guess is that he didn't think it all the way through and actually thought he could sneak out with the students and get away with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

Jenn wrote:
Even if he did wear a mask during the shooting, it wouldn't have mattered. When he got out of the Uber, he was not wearing a mask and a teacher saw him walking towards the building with no mask on (because the teacher recognized him).

Either he didn't think this plan through, didn't care if he got caught or planned on committing suicide. I don't think he planned on committing suicide, so it's gotta be one of the other 2 options and my guess is that he didn't think it all the way through and actually thought he could sneak out with the students and get away with it.

Agree. Cruz made every effort to try and slip away that day. Which he was able to accomplish for a short time period. The simple fact that he was even able to pull that part of the plan off is very troubling to me. Shocked

If he hadn't been spotted by people who knew him and knew that he was no longer a student there, then it is possible he may have gotten away with it for longer. But he would have eventually been caught. Even those dumb ass cops would have pieced it together sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 87828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also he was taken by a Uber driver to the school 
Was the driver Bavis Trickle?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Even those dumb ass cops would have pieced it together sooner or later.

Only after he had killed a dozen more people though.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:31 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I really don't think his plan included anything besides the school.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 62140
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:29 am

QuestionMark wrote:
pess1mist wrote:

His behavior after leaving the school shows quite the opposite. He had just slaughtered a school, and then went to a mcdonalds and subway afterwards, then after that did literally nothing but walk on the side of the road in public until being spotted by police...you really thats him thinking he's getting away? There was no attempt at escape, he did not run back home and try to pack his stuff or get in a car and drive away, instead he went to two stores and then just walked around on public streets...pretty obvious he was aware he was gonna get arrested at any minute. His reaction to getting arrested was nothing but severe anxiety of him getting arrested and on his way to spend the rest of his life in a cell. That's why he vomited nothing but fluid. He didn't even really have to throw up as in sickness or the stomach being to full, but it happened from extreme anxiety and fear

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
His behavior after leaving the school shows quite the opposite. He had just slaughtered a school, and then went to a mcdonalds and subway afterwards, then after that did literally nothing but walk on the side of the road in public until being spotted by police...you really thats him thinking he's getting away? There was no attempt at escape, he did not run back home and try to pack his stuff or get in a car and drive away, instead he went to two stores and then just walked around on public streets...pretty obvious he was aware he was gonna get arrested at any minute. His reaction to getting arrested was nothing but severe anxiety of him getting arrested and on his way to spend the rest of his life in a cell. That's why he vomited nothing but fluid. He didn't even really have to throw up as in sickness or the stomach being to full, but it happened from extreme anxiety and fear

It is possible that he really didn't know what to do after actually making it out of the school without being caught, so he just walked aimlessly around. Or maybe he was just trying to appear as normal as he could. Who knows? scratch

Also Cruz doesn't have his driver's license, so his means of escape would have been very limited. He had taken a Uber to the school.

I will agree that his throwing up after being arrested was from fear and the realization that he was going to jail.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Oh I know, I'm just saying, those cops are so incompetent that it would've taken a dozen more bodies before they figured out who he was. 

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
He had just slaughtered a school, and then went to a mcdonalds and subway afterwards, then after that did literally nothing but walk on the side of the road in public until being spotted by police...you really thats him thinking he's getting away? 

He's been described as somewhat mentally disabled, so yes.

VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

It is possible that he really didn't know what to do after actually making it out of the school without being caught, so he just walked aimlessly around. Or maybe he was just trying to appear as normal as he could. Who knows? scratch

Also Cruz doesn't have his driver's license, so his means of escape would have been very limited. He had taken a Uber to the school.

I will agree that his throwing up after being arrested was from fear and the realization that he was going to jail.

My point was that it shows he clearly didn't attempt at escaping or think he was going to
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Oh I know, I'm just saying, those cops are so incompetent that it would've taken a dozen more bodies before they figured out who he was. 

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
He had just slaughtered a school, and then went to a mcdonalds and subway afterwards, then after that did literally nothing but walk on the side of the road in public until being spotted by police...you really thats him thinking he's getting away? 

He's been described as somewhat mentally disabled, so yes.

Not disabled enough to know how to use a rifle good enough to kill 17 people. Also to think out to take the uber to the school. It clearly isn't him thinking he's going to escape...he didn't even try to walk back to his house.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:29 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
Not disabled enough to know how to use a rifle good enough to kill 17 people.

Martin Bryant knew how to use a gun too, he was still a literal retard.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:09 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

My point was that it shows he clearly didn't attempt at escaping or think he was going to

Eh. scratch I'm not understanding how you can say he clearly didn't attempt to escape. He didn't just attempt it, he succeeded. At least for a short period of time.  

Now if after the shooting was over, Cruz had just laid down waiting to be arrested then I would say "Yes, he clearly made no effort to escape." But in my opinion he absolutely did. He had enough sense to blend in with a group of kids leaving the school. Whether he had any plans AFTER that is unknown at this time.  Either way we can just agree to disagree on this. Smile
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:54 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

He has borderline intellectual functioning...not intellectual disability. The vast majority of people in that category blend in with the rest of the population. It's an IQ of 70-85. If his IQ had been 50 or below, I guarantee he would not know how to fire a gun. You calling him a "literal retard" is a massive exaggeration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

He has borderline intellectual functioning...not intellectual disability. The vast majority of people in that category blend in with the rest of the population. It's an IQ of 70-85. If his IQ had been 50 or below, I guarantee he would not know how to fire a gun. You calling him a "literal retard" is a massive exaggeration.

martin's iq is 66

do we know nikolas's iq?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 9:53 pm

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

"Intellectual disability (ID), also known as general learning disability,[3] and mental retardation (MR),[4][5] is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ under 70 in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living."

"Descriptions of Bryant's behaviour as an adolescent show that he continued to be disturbed and outlined the possibility of an intellectual disability. He was revealed to be borderline mentally disabled, with an I.Q. of 66,[4] equivalent to an 11-year-old. Further testing following his arrest indicated a verbal I.Q. of 64 and non-verbal reasoning and cognitive functioning of 68, giving a full scale I.Q. of 66, an age equivalent of 11 years in the 10th percentile (90% of 11-year-olds would score higher)."

Literal retard. Case closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 7:10 am

eldigato wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

martin's iq is 66

do we know nikolas's iq?

Let me do some digging, but to my knowledge nothing about Cruz's IQ has been released as yet. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
pess1mist wrote:

It's always good to get away with something when you expect to get caught. When i was 8 years old, i ripped the hood off somebody's coat at elementary school, everyone would have known it was me who did it, but they didn't. A few months later I tried to smash up that persons easter egg they were given. flower

After i ripped that coat i was shaking like mad, but i felt like i had no option but to do it.

You should have put that on recording......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:11 am

He was shocked because his buddy Sam Hyde ratted him out...like other shooters
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 am

TheOne99 wrote:
No, Sam Hyde did it and framed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 7:17 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
No, Sam Hyde did it and framed him.

Good old Sam. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:46 am

I really don't buy the theory of him wanting to get away with it. I think he did what he did, and he didn't plan the following events but didn't want to take the decision that would change his whole life (well he did it by killing people, but then he could chose between suicide and life in prison). Especially since apparently a mass shooting is very exhausting for the perpetrator. I guess he was completely lost and he later went into shock when the adrenaline and the excitement started to lower and he really realized what he did and what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100116
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That's the troubling part. Sure, with a crime like this the authorities would come in with combs, DNA tests and they would watch all CCTV records from the whole district. He would have gotten caught.

I do not like the thought that he could get in, kill 17 people, then leave possible to attach a different place and kill another X-teen people.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

That's the troubling part. Sure, with a crime like this the authorities would come in with combs, DNA tests and they would watch all CCTV records from the whole district. He would have gotten caught.

I do not like the thought that he could get in, kill 17 people, then leave possible to attach a different place and kill another X-teen people.

Exactly. Cruz could have killed many more after he was successful in leaving the school. Parkland could have been far worse. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69057
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Exactly. Cruz could have killed many more after he was successful in leaving the school. Parkland could have been far worse. Crying or Very sad

Not really considering that he dropped his rifle in the school before fleeing unless he aimed on returning to where he live to retrieve some more weapons. I think Cruz just wanted to attack the school and thats all, no further acts to his spree.

Maybe the reason for him fleeing the school was maybe he felt somewhat tired after shooting and just wanted to get a quick drink before his inevitable arrest, he did went to Subway and McDonalds after all.
Okay that's not really a serious theory but guessing from what we read and seen about this kid's behavior, I won't be to surprised if that really was the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:24 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Not really considering that he dropped his rifle in the school before fleeing unless he aimed on returning to where he live to retrieve some more weapons. I think Cruz just wanted to attack the school and thats all, no further acts to his spree.  

Maybe the reason for him fleeing the school was maybe he felt somewhat tired after shooting and just wanted to get a quick drink before his inevitable arrest, he did went to Subway and McDonalds after all.
Okay that's not really a serious theory but guessing from what we read and seen about this kid's behavior, I won't be to surprised if that really was the case.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I was just making light of the fact Cruz could have continued the attack IF he had wanted to. I do agree with you on further attacks no being part of his plan. From what has been released the plan was get into the school, kill, get back out. Which he was able to do.  

Also I can't help but wonder why he went to two different restaurants? Was it because he was just confused as to what to do next or was he trying to just act normal? scratch

But his brother said Nik LOVED chicken nuggets, so you might not be far off the mark. Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I was just making light of the fact Cruz could have continued the attack IF he had wanted to.

It reminds me of a conversation I had with my mum when I first told her I was interested in mass murderers. I told her I was not interested in serial killers (in French: tueurs en série) but that I was fascinated with mass murderers (tueurs de masse) and she asked me if there had been a serial mass murderer (tueur en série de masse). I don't think it happened (he would have been remembered), do you know someone who managed to do at least two mass murders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:38 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I was just making light of the fact Cruz could have continued the attack IF he had wanted to.

It reminds me of a conversation I had with my mum when I first told her I was interested in mass murderers. I told her I was not interested in serial killers (in French: tueurs en série) but that I was fascinated with mass murderers (tueurs de masse) and she asked me if there had been a serial mass murderer (tueur en série de masse). I don't think it happened (he would have been remembered), do you know someone who managed to do at least two mass murders?

Other then certain governments committing mass murder on a regular basis, I don't know right off the top of my head any one person who committed separate mass murders. Haha

But that is a very good question.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

William Unek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:48 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

William Unek.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   In for the win Hun! Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

William Unek.

Wow! Two spree killings and he's not even among the most famous killers in history. Come on, although this is easier for a spree killer than a mass murderer he managed to kill 21 with an axe, and we are still instead fascinated by 2 teenage boys who actually didn't kill that much with firearms. I demand we re-name this forum "William Unek Discussion Forum".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 7:57 am

Neah wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

William Unek.

Wow! Two spree killings and he's not even among the most famous killers in history. Come on, although this is easier for a spree killer than a mass murderer he managed to kill 21 with an axe, and we are still instead fascinated by 2 teenage boys who actually didn't kill that much with firearms. I demand we re-name this forum "William Unek Discussion Forum".

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Sam Hyde
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69057
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

There's a whole thread dedicated to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.   Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz went into shock after being arrested.
Page 1 of 1