Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Redacted because it's just making people argue.

Go down 
+4
le4chainorc
Screamingophelia
log_1987
EthanEmerson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Redacted because it's just starting arguments.

Research for yourself. That's the whole point.

If you want to find something you will.




Last edited by EthanEmerson on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typos pointed out by other user)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

log_1987


Posts : 83
Contribution Points : 35881
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-18

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:12 pm

That's pretty interesting. I always assumed they killed about the same. I wouldn't be surprised if Dave Cullen used this fact to bolster his Eric Harris super-psychopath narrative. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6191
Contribution Points : 167867
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 pm

It is interesting to think about Lisa K's statement which I often come back to. The whole "are you still with me?" if it was when they entered the library the first time it could have been Eric to Dylan and that is why Dylan shot and killed Kyle right away.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
le4chainorc




Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 34939
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-02-01

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:50 am

eric shot her after dylan fired 8 shots iirc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 am

Dylan killed John Tomlin and Lauren Townsend. Eric only grazed John Tomlin and Eric only shot Lauren Townsend when she was already dead. Dylan could also possibly be the one that shot Dave Sanders. I am adding screenshots of the sheriff's report.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 69917
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 19
Location : UK

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 am

Eric killed 8 and Dylan killed 5.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 am

By the way Dylan shot Corey depooter through the lung and neck. According to the autopsy two of the shots were actually one shot with a re-entry. so Eric shot him twice. According to Austin Eubanks witness statement Dylan shot Corey first so Dylan most likely delivered the kill shot.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:49 pm


This is what I'm talking about (that apparently goes missed even when directly stated) you have to look at the autopsy reports and analyze the actual details of the wounds to understand who killed whom...

Research for yourself at the source instead of just jumping in to provide proof that supports what you already believe. Don't take my word for it, look deeper for yourself...


Last edited by EthanEmerson on Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc




Posts : 1259
Contribution Points : 59676
Forum Reputation : 346
Join date : 2016-02-27

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The Sheriff's report is one of the summaries that does not match the autopsy report.

Dylan did not kill Lauren, he shot her after Eric (not the other way around). Even if he had shot her first - his shots were soft tissue injuries only.

This is what I'm talking about (that apparently goes missed even when directly stated) you have to look at the autopsy reports and analyze the actual details of the wounds to understand who killed whom...

Research for yourself at the source instead of just jumping in to provide proof that supports what you already believe. I did this for 19 years and I could not only rip Cullen's book to shreds, but I could rip 95% of what people believe to shreds... I don't have any interest in doing that, but all I can say is look deeper because when you can be open to looking deeper, you will be amazed at what you'll find... don't take my word for it, look deeper for yourself...
The El Paso report says that Eric killed Danny Rohrbough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're right that was my typo
Dylan shot him in the leg after Eric already killed him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Whatever makes you feel better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

It's not about feeling better it's about investigating to the source... to see what doesn't match.

See for yourself... trace everything back. Don't take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Two of Dylan's bullets hit Lauren's large intestines, small intestines,, upper and middle lobes of the left lung, liver, left Hemidiaphragm, and broke her pelvis. That is besides the other 5 'soft tissue' wounds that is still horrific since they were all delivered in quick succession. Sorry but Dylan shot her first and killed her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 pm

I already read the autopsy. Dylan killed Lauren.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:29 pm

@EthanEmerson wrote:
Redacted because it's just starting arguments.

Research for yourself. That's the whole point.

If you want to find something you will.



@EthanEmerson  Please don't delete things. Crying or Very sad  The whole point of the forum is to present evidence, discuss evidence, different view points, etc.  

Everyone is not always going to agree on things. BUT the whole point is to share thoughts and things you have found. While some will not see what you see, others definitely will.

I for one like to see things from all angles and research both sides. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lavitax




Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 42998
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-07

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:49 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Redacted because it's just starting arguments.

Research for yourself. That's the whole point.

If you want to find something you will.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Please don't delete things. Crying or Very sad  The whole point of the forum is to present evidence, discuss evidence, different view points, etc.  

Everyone is not always going to agree on things. BUT the whole point is to share thoughts and things you have found. While some will not see what you see, others definitely will.

I for one like to see things from all angles and research both sides. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I hope you'll stay. Smile  I really enjoyed your process of deduction here using the supporting forensic evidence.  It's good to take a look at things from another angle instead of just regurgitating the known facts. That's what this forum should be about instead of just being an echo chamber.  Even if people don't agree with your controversial take, it's interesting food for thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 2:49 pm

I'd prefer to wait until my site is relaunched and provide a link to the page on this matter so people can click on source links to look at the evidence first hand... it was stupid to post the summaries of what I found without being able to link directly to all of the evidence. I thought most people would be curious and say, "hmm that's interesting, let me go see what you're talking about" but that was not reality...

So, I'm not going to post anything that isn't a link that directly cites sources.

The point wasn't to get people to agree, but to be curious and look for themselves beyond what they think they already know...

I was in the same boat long ago. What I found was shocking. But there's no point to putting anything out there if it's not linking to the sources because nobody's going to do the research to verify it... many of the responses proved that immediately. (Not all, there are some authentic researchers here).

I just thought people might like to know some details that have been misunderstood for years. If I can't post here in the format that links to sources then I won't put it out there. It's not fair to do that because then it becomes an argument over proving points, right and wrong, hearsay, my evidence is right and yours is wrong, etc.

My research is HTML formatted and I don't have the time to translate it to forum shortcode.

Next year I'll link my site's relaunch link and people can have at it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I will repost when I've cited all sources from all angles and have verified everything again with fresh eyes. It's not fair to post something like this without citing all sources. I'm always in research and verification mode - I forgot some people aren't, and I don't want to do anyone's research for them but if I don't cite the sources that paint the whole picture, the people who don't care to re-research, ask questions, or verify what they "already know" - they will just keep arguing and it will take up space and time...

I'm not leaving, I'm just going to be responsible about what I post and not post anything I can't directly cite on the format of this board or via link to the formatted HTML.

:-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:34 pm

@EthanEmerson wrote:
@Lavitax and @ShadowedGoddess - I will repost when I've cited all sources from all angles and have verified everything again with fresh eyes. It's not fair to post something like this without citing all sources. I'm always in research and verification mode - I forgot some people aren't, and I don't want to do anyone's research for them but if I don't cite the sources that paint the whole picture, the people who don't care to re-research, ask questions, or verify what they "already know" - they will just keep arguing and it will take up space and time...

I'm not leaving, I'm just going to be responsible about what I post and not post anything I can't directly cite on the format of this board or via link to the formatted HTML.

:-D


GOOD! Looking forward to seeing everything you lay out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ericishuman




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 37949
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-06

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:35 pm

Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EthanEmerson
Banned



Posts : 478
Contribution Points : 60034
Forum Reputation : 475
Join date : 2016-11-30

Redacted because it's just making people argue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redacted because it's just making people argue.   Redacted because it's just making people argue. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - :-D

There's way too much but I have to start somewhere! I rebuilt it three times in the past, this time is a piece of cake. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Redacted because it's just making people argue.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: