Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Contribution Points : 60984
Forum Reputation : 0

Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Empty
PostSubject: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:52 pm

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

Phoenix police are investigating after well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt was shot and killed outside his office Thursday night.

The shooting was reported outside Pitt's office near N. Scottsdale Road and E. Greenway Parkway at about 5:30 p.m., according to Sgt. Vince Lewis.

Witnesses told police they reported hearing a loud verbal argument outside the office, followed by gunshots. Pitt, 59, was found critically wounded and was pronounced dead on scene.

Police are still searching for the suspect. He is described as a white male, bald and wearing a dark colored hat with a short brim. Phoenix police released a sketch of the suspect Friday morning.

Pitt served as a consultant to police and prosecutors in JonBenet Ramsey’s homicide investigation. He was an adviser to the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office following the mass shooting at Columbine High School, and he served on the police task force in the Valley’s Baseline Killer case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm

I actually just got through reading up on this. I wonder how long it will be before the conspiracy theorists start inventing reasons for his murder? IF they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 12:49 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I wonder how long it will be before the conspiracy theorists start inventing reasons for his murder? IF they haven't already.

That shit is going to give me headaches that's for damn sure.

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 10:29 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I wonder how long it will be before the conspiracy theorists start inventing reasons for his murder? IF they haven't already.

That shit is going to give me headaches that's for damn sure.

Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Apparently the person involved in this murder killed five others before killing himself. The murder was over a lost divorce case in which the doctor testified that the husband was mentally unstable. I guess he wasn't wrong.

JP

Contribution Points : 61450
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 am

rest in peace steven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 am

QuestionMark wrote:

Apparently the person involved in this murder killed five others before killing himself. The murder was over a lost divorce case in which the doctor testified that the husband was mentally unstable. I guess he wasn't wrong.

From the article-

"The slayings began Thursday with the fatal shooting of Dr. Steven Pitt, who, according to court records, had evaluated Jones and testified in 2010 that he had anxiety and mood disorders and symptoms of a paranoid personality.

Pitt said Jones did not conform to social norms and acted impulsively and aggressively. He lacked remorse and close friends and required excessive admiration, the records said."

Thank you for posting the link.  As you said, the Doc was sadly proven right. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed   Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well-known forensic psychiatrist Dr. Steven Pitt shot and killed
Page 1 of 1