Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share
 

 We made the New York Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor


Posts : 365
Contribution Points : 27771
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2016-11-03

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nothing terribly surprising in the article, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 5471
Contribution Points : 117408
Forum Reputation : 577
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Not the first time that a board I’ve been involved in has been mentioned

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3177
Contribution Points : 51611
Forum Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2017-09-04

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not the first time that a board I’ve been involved in has been mentioned

Same, but what boards were you involved with?

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel


Last edited by QuestionMark on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 5471
Contribution Points : 117408
Forum Reputation : 577
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not the first time that a board I’ve been involved in has been mentioned

Me neither, but what boards were you involved with?


The yahoo boards for Columbine back in 2000 made it into the Denver Post and I was involved. I posted about it Smile I found 2 old boards with discussions. I was part of a lot of the first wave stuff



Honestly I took 16 years off from researching

I vaguely remember seeing hitmen  for hire and Dylan’s journals so I  think I snuck back in around 2006 or so but didn’t post anywhere

I was one of the early people Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JP



Posts : 120
Contribution Points : 15975
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-23

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:41 am

the we fantasy world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3177
Contribution Points : 51611
Forum Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2017-09-04

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Not the first time that a board I’ve been involved in has been mentioned

Me neither, but what boards were you involved with?


The yahoo boards for Columbine back in 2000 made it into the Denver Post and I was involved. I posted about it Smile I found 2 old boards with discussions. I was part of a lot of the first wave stuff



Honestly I took 16 years off from researching

I vaguely remember seeing hitmen  for hire and Dylan’s journals so I  think I snuck back in around 2006 or so but didn’t post anywhere

I was one of the early people Sad

Oh, I see.

As for myself I was a member of ED for close to a year when William finally went on a killing spree. The site was named as one of the places he visited.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP



Posts : 120
Contribution Points : 15975
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-23

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 am

i heard he visited earth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

log_1987

Posts : 79
Contribution Points : 12881
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-18

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i heard he visited earth

JP, you really are on a whole nother planet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 2187
Contribution Points : 43598
Forum Reputation : 327
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 17
Location : My own personal Hell

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 3:35 pm

I wonder if we've been mentioned before?

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Posts : 3177
Contribution Points : 51611
Forum Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2017-09-04

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if we've been mentioned before?

I think it was once before, yeah.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher73



Posts : 55
Contribution Points : 10858
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-05-02

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if we've been mentioned before?

Maybe not in such a high-profile publication, but I did read an article about this forum around the time I joined. I think it was on The Daily Dot. As I recall, it wasn't very flattering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 pm

God, already their article is stupid. Nobody ever used carbon dioxide gas, what's that gonna do? C02 is in air. Col. Shooters+SanFe shooter had c02 canisters used in some airsoft and bb guns that they cut open and added gunpowder, a wick, and duct tape to keep the wick there.

"Born To Kill" is from Full Metal Jacket, the shirt is innocent by itself.

Already, it seems like they stole a lot of info from us...

Haha, fucking acting like the intarwebz are used by a fucking group of homicidal kids that all are in contact like it's the school shooter illuminati or some shit.

Holy shit, do these fuckers think that there would be no school shootings if columbine didn't happen?

Holy shit Sue, "lethal weapons". Your kid manipulated a girl to buy them some and bought another illegally, but obviously he was manipulated into doing that, da poowr widdle dwylln.

My god, not every mass shooting used Columbine as a template.

More of them putting info they found elsewhere into their own words without adding jackshit.

Aww, look how caring and powerful you are, not naming the shooters. Surely your irrelevance will go away now.

Now let's go back to the secret school shooter society (The SSSS) and discuss our plan to commit a deadly shooting through teh deep skari drk w3b while playing vilonet vidya gayms because we heard about columbine but first let me cum on my Klebold body pillow and shoot up Columbine in their memory. Oh look, another shooting on the news! Let me pull a lethal weapon out of my ass and shoot up the nearest kindergarten because I read a single sentence on the shooting.
Back to top Go down
aperiogaming



Posts : 27
Contribution Points : 13178
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-15

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:16 pm

eldigato wrote:
God, already their article is stupid. Nobody ever used carbon dioxide gas, what's that gonna do? C02 is in air. Col. Shooters+SanFe shooter had c02 canisters used in some airsoft and bb guns that they cut open and added gunpowder, a wick, and duct tape to keep the wick there.

"Born To Kill" is from Full Metal Jacket, the shirt is innocent by itself.

Already, it seems like they stole a lot of info from us...

Haha, fucking acting like the intarwebz are used by a fucking group of homicidal kids that all are in contact like it's the school shooter illuminati or some shit.

Holy shit, do these fuckers think that there would be no school shootings if columbine didn't happen?

Holy shit Sue, "lethal weapons". Your kid manipulated a girl to buy them some and bought another illegally, but obviously he was manipulated into doing that, da poowr widdle dwylln.

My god, not every mass shooting used Columbine as a template.

More of them putting info they found elsewhere into their own words without adding jackshit.

Aww, look how caring and powerful you are, not naming the shooters. Surely your irrelevance will go away now.

Now let's go back to the secret school shooter society (The SSSS) and discuss our plan to commit a deadly shooting through teh deep skari drk w3b while playing vilonet vidya gayms because we heard about columbine but first let me cum on my Klebold body pillow and shoot up Columbine in their memory. Oh look, another shooting on the news! Let me pull a lethal weapon out of my ass and shoot up the nearest kindergarten because I read a single sentence on the shooting.

That's a bit much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Posts : 2545
Contribution Points : 47537
Forum Reputation : 512
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 31

We made the New York Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: We made the New York Times   We made the New York Times Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 am

DeAngelis is sure looking rough

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
We made the New York Times
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Decision Has Been Made
» The Strangest Type OF Love, a twilight RP.
» Taking Szith-Morcane Event Times
» Happy Trails (re-made)
» Island Description

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: