Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full library video.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 48524
Forum Reputation : 562

Full library video.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, at 18:56, does anyone know what is next to the bloodstain?

Are you talking about the yellow evidence placards or something else?

Not the evidence placards, there was something that looked like a nail, but I'm not entirely sure.

I see what you are talking about. The video is so blurry it is hard to tell but probably either a nail/some other sort of metal from the pipebombs they were throwing as they had attached things to the outside to try to increase damage, or perhaps some shrapnel from the building itself.

The former seems most likely

View user profile Online
Szabo

Contribution Points : 21872
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 2:17 pm

This has been discussed before. Some think it's a pair of glasses. I remember someone saying they could be Corey DePooter's.

Whatever it was, I wonder why it was left, when it seems all other evidence (apart from the blood stains) was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 12707
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Looking at the video if you're referring to the T shaped object not sure what that is. Doesn't look like glasses or piece of them either.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scary.fairy

scary.fairy

Contribution Points : 12143

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 am

Hello, new here, can anyone tell me why when I click "Play" on the video it doesn't work, just nothing happens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 40014
Forum Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Kiss my ass your forum sucks and so dontpu bitch
Reminds me of that "kiss my ass Brooks" thing.

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 121294
Forum Reputation : 645

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Is the full video still up? It's not playing on my end and I can only find a short walk through video online.

scary.fairy

scary.fairy

Contribution Points : 12143

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 am

Is the full video still up? It's not playing on my end and I can only find a short walk through video online.

It has been uploaded on YouTube, search for Columbine Real Footage (April 20,1999)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mojo11

Contribution Points : 11079

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 12:10 am

At the 1:20 mark there is a blood stain in the shape of a body, was it where someone laid after being injured and bleed a lot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 21091
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:20 am

At the 1:20 mark there is a blood stain in the shape of a body, was it where someone laid after being injured and bleed a lot?

That's from John Tomlin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katherinex

Contribution Points : 16651
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:23 am

That's from John Tomlin.

I never realised he was out in the open as much. I thought only Kelly and Lauren weren't 100% underneath the desks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebox97
Top Contributor
joebox97

Contribution Points : 23950
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 pm

I really hope somebody has all of these videos archived somewhere, as youtube keeps taking them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rf1985

rf1985

Contribution Points : 5415

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 12:46 pm

" The Jefferson County Coroner's Office also collected skull pieces ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) from two areas on the carpet: one to the west of KLEBOLD and the other to the south of HARRIS. When the body of HARRIS was being moved into the body bag, a mass of blood fell out of the open skull and landed on the carpet where KLEBOLD's body had been."

This is interesting...look at where these items are located. 962 is near the outer wall/windows in the blue area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 43801
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Full library video.    Full library video.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Eek
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Full library video.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2