Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im not ashamed stills?

Go down 
+6
Lunkhead McGrath
jt20042
spidEr
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
Kerea2244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Im not ashamed stills? Empty
PostSubject: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 9:21 pm

Does anyone have any stills from the movie?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The actor who played Dyldo in this movie (a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy--looking like Dylan, that is) was in "I, Tonya" recently as one of Tonya Harding's earlier redneck boyfriends.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:

The actor who played Dyldo in this movie (a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy--looking like Dylan, that is) was in "I, Tonya" recently as one of Tonya Harding's earlier redneck boyfriends.  

I feel bad for anyone that participated in this shit heap of a movie.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 pm

I was a bit tipsy watching I Tonya with my friend and I yelled really loud it’s Dylan!!!

I don’t get why people think Dylan was ugly. I mean what he did was ugly but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is an odd photo. Can you imagine making a movie about the life and death of your daughter, and having the cast and crew smile and pose with actor's dressed as the ones who murdered her?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don’t get why people think Dylan was ugly.  

Really depends on who you ask...

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:27 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I don’t get why people think Dylan was ugly.  

Really depends on who you ask...

Exactly, to each their own.

I don't think he photographed well. I can sympathize sometimes in pictures I look nice and sometimes I look a drowned rat...
Back to top Go down
jt20042

jt20042

Contribution Points : 57629
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Does anyone have any stills from the movie?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 8:41 pm

spidEr wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is an odd photo. Can you imagine making a movie about the life and death of your daughter, and having the cast and crew smile and pose with actor's dressed as the ones who murdered her?

I would think to say yes but there have been so many instances where the families, friends, etc. have served as consultants on movies that very much fictionalized and dramatized what happened to they or their loved ones in question, so really the answer's gonna have to be no.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 9:00 pm

As someone who's inspiring to be an actor, I would never be in this garbage film.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65540
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 2:06 am

Actors need to work just as much as the next person, picking and choosing movies at your will doesn't usually lead somewhere. Not only because it makes you inexperienced, but because there won't be enough for directors to see you of you in order to decide if they want you in or not.

It wasn't that bad of a movie for people looking in from the outside, non researchers that is. People take bad roles without knowing sometimes, you just make the best out of a situation.

With that said, this movie really did SUCK with all the bad Eric/Dylan scenes. Rachels alone were fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 am

I find it funny that they could not get something as simple as the color of Dylan's pants correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 8:20 am

Silent Professor wrote:
I find it funny that they could not get something as simple as the color of Dylan's pants correct.

Very true indeed! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 1:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Silent Professor wrote:

Very true indeed! Rolling Eyes
Lol, I suppose they thought they could get away with putting in the bare minimum effort with their outfits since viewers would not see them for long. Also, Dylan's untucked t-shirt and Eric's lack of ammo pouches triggers me.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 64977
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 12:30 pm

The movie was so bad
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58640
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 7:14 pm

All of the clothes in that movie were so anachronistic. A few flannel shirts does not make styles from 2016 suddenly the same as the late 90s. I mean that's the least of the problems with the movie. I watched it with my sister, she was hesitant but still wanted to see it, she was so upset. She also thinks one of the mean bad girls that were her friends in the movie was based on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed stills?   Im not ashamed stills? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not ashamed stills?
Page 1 of 1