Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When was Cho diganosed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92292
Forum Reputation : 575

When was Cho diganosed? Empty
PostSubject: When was Cho diganosed?   When was Cho diganosed? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:17 pm

I was wondering when was Cho first diagnosed with Selective Mutism? Was he diagnosed in Korea or was it in America? How old was he when he was diagnosed? Was he in Elementary School? Middle School? High School? Or was it at Virginia Tech?

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When was Cho diganosed?   When was Cho diganosed? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:19 pm

He was diagnosed in middle school i dont know how though
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: When was Cho diganosed?   When was Cho diganosed? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I was wondering when was Cho first diagnosed with Selective Mutism? Was he diagnosed in Korea or was it in America? How old was he when he was diagnosed? Was he in Elementary School? Middle School? High School? Or was it at Virginia Tech?

"More than four months after the attack, The Wall Street Journal reported on August 20, 2007, that Cho had been diagnosed with selective mutism. The Virginia Tech Review Panel report, also released in August 2007, placed this diagnosis in the spring of Cho's eighth-grade year, and his parents sought treatment for him through medication and therapy.[35] In high school, Cho was placed in special education under the 'emotional disturbance' classification. He was excused from oral presentations and participation in class conversation and received 50 minutes a month of speech therapy.[29] He continued receiving mental health therapy as well until his junior year, when Cho rejected further therapy.[35]"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92292
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: When was Cho diganosed?   When was Cho diganosed? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:17 pm

Thanks.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was Cho diganosed?   When was Cho diganosed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When was Cho diganosed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: