Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?

Go down 
+98
Sgt.Grey
SprinkleKit
kazimir5505
CoreyVanVonWeg
ForcedMeme
Variache
VitaminR7.62
Lovely_Jam
jetson
Kwasi
Viotileaquaavianz
Arkan
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
Samson
Wanderer
Pekka
Fedz-Manz
vril
DanielBryer
SonOfaGunz
Bookish
Kaynhyde
NEXT STEP UP
OlOpgl
ZELLAweistDAY3
CanIHelpYou
daniellesmug
REBELVODKA
humanity is overrated
Amokauliflower
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Achlys
DevilishManiac
ad
ANOMIC
Yaughst
22:22
Drum$tick
Engel
l0ngUsernaem
garbagetalker1
Stinkfist
Employer_Square
incelgnorance
Koltin
Koschei
dyonqqr
Light Yagami
Mr Bubbless
Kinkeloukaitis
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
SugaryDecay
daisylee671
HanShotFirst
Ruteeo
Blaze88
Killisaki
downwardspiral
Onyx
Guest83142
ValiantSoldier
Degenenerateloser69
Russianman
kittycat
KMFDM
Icarius
AD 19-95
OcularOrbs
true_crime
spidEr
Carnifex879
MAB1996
Primate Murder
MysterionSZAF
ricem99
DanielGardner
LPorter101
malatic
haydenschool
D-FENS1993
UncontinuedProcess
InsaneIntruder
STK
Sabratha
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Giga143
QuestionMark
Jenn
sscc
Nate22
EricsToastInTheCaf
23september
log_1987
Dingus
102 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63883
Forum Reputation : 446

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 4:47 pm

The other two terrorists at the Bataclan laughed when Samy Amimour died.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Salah Abdeslam actually got interviewed by a Belgian TV crew. The interview took place at a roadblock at the Belgian border. Salah Abdeslam was trying to flee to Brussels during the time. When the interviewer asked Abdeslam about his opinion on the roadblock, Abdeslam replied: "Yes, it’s normal, in the circumstances. We have to reinforce our borders, right?"

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Thomas Hamilton once attempted to kill one of his assistant's from one of his old boys clubs at his flat months before the shooting:

Source: The Sheltered Storm Chapter 10

"4th February, 1996

Private Residence — Kent Rd, Stirling

A longtime friend of the scoutmaster’s, a young man who had assisted with some of his boys’ clubs in the early years, stopped by his flat one day to check on him.

The man who greeted him seemed depressed, but invited him in. The scoutmaster was cleaning his guns as they talked, and had his new 9mm in his hand when he suddenly asked his old friend a surprising question: “If you had any sons, would you let them go to my clubs?”

His friend didn’t even have to think it over. “No.”

The scoutmaster suddenly pointed the gun at him, and pulled the trigger.

It wasn’t loaded, and produced only a click, but it gave the scoutmaster’s guest — who was in the middle of sipping his coffee — an awful fright. The friend cursed the scoutmaster, threw the coffee in his face, called him a “stupid bastard,” and stormed out. He resolved never to contact the awful man ever again — but he didn’t report the incident to police, certain that, “He would just have denied it.”
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 7:53 pm

Although not a mass shooter, Mark Anthony Conditt said that if he thought the police were closing in on him, he would pull off a suicide bombing in a McDonald’s.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Thomas Hamilton once attempted to kill one of his assistant's from one of his old boys clubs at his flat months before the shooting:

Source: The Sheltered Storm Chapter 10

"4th February, 1996

Private Residence — Kent Rd, Stirling

A longtime friend of the scoutmaster’s, a young man who had assisted with some of his boys’ clubs in the early years, stopped by his flat one day to check on him.

The man who greeted him seemed depressed, but invited him in. The scoutmaster was cleaning his guns as they talked, and had his new 9mm in his hand when he suddenly asked his old friend a surprising question: “If you had any sons, would you let them go to my clubs?”

His friend didn’t even have to think it over. “No.”

The scoutmaster suddenly pointed the gun at him, and pulled the trigger.

It wasn’t loaded, and produced only a click, but it gave the scoutmaster’s guest — who was in the middle of sipping his coffee — an awful fright. The friend cursed the scoutmaster, threw the coffee in his face, called him a “stupid bastard,” and stormed out. He resolved never to contact the awful man ever again — but he didn’t report the incident to police, certain that, “He would just have denied it.”

There is an official report on Dunblane...
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68047
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 am

Primate Murder wrote:
Although not a mass shooter, Mark Anthony Conditt said that if he thought the police were closing in on him, he would pull off a suicide bombing in a McDonald’s.
That’s really interesting. I remember hearing about the Austin bombings, I always thought he was pretty mysterious. Can you show me where you heard this from?
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
That’s really interesting. I remember hearing about the Austin bombings, I always thought he was pretty mysterious. Can you show me where you heard this from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That’s pretty scary. He could have killed a lot more people if he was successful. I wish they’d release his confession, but he described how he built the bombs so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re never made public.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Chris Harper Mercer wore a satanic pentagram necklace during his shooting.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm

A few more about Randy Stair:
-On February 28, 2010; Randy made a fundraiser for autism (“Bowling for Autism”), as part of a project for high school. On February 15, a local newspaper published an article about the fundraiser, and included a photo of Randy. He talks a little bit about it on this video (starts at around 4 minutes): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He also had a cousin that has autism.

-Randy’s family appeared on the show “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”, on August 13, 2009.
Quote from a twit message: “If you watch the end of @LateNightWithJimmyFallon my dad, mom, uncle, and aunt are in the credits on camera. My uncle is wearing orange.”

-Oh, and Randy’s dad was adopted (I don’t think that’s a very known fact). And he, his father, never knew his biological parents. I wonder if there was any history of mental illness on that side of Randy’s family.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:15 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70123
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:20 am

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48802
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 3:36 pm

MrHorror93700 wrote:
Eric And Dylan didn't used their knives during the shooting because they didn't have enough courage to stab someone

(Stabbing and shooting are really two different feeling)

Weren't there some rumors that Dylan stabbed someone's dead body and Eric was like "Yuck!"?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
downwardspiral

downwardspiral

Contribution Points : 40750
Forum Reputation : 306

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Not a mass shooting but similar type of perpetrators, so may be of interest...Kam McLeod/Bryer Schmegelsky case:

*Kam and Bryer had been in a car accident together with another friend about 15 months before the spree. Reportedly it had been a pretty severe accident but this is still not 100% confirmed.

*Kam got the truck they left in three months before the spree.

*Several of Kam's relatives died prematurely in the years leading up to the spree.

*Bryer played a lot of video games that were about strategy, war, empires, etc.

*Kam was into synthwave music, "chill" types of electronic music, etc. He also had a Pinterest page where he liked pictures of space and landscape photography.

*Several of Bryer's Steam screenshots show him using a gun in-game that looked exactly like the brown SKS rifle they were found with. Kam used an SKS rifle in a PUBG video he posted that looked similar to the black SKS rifle they were found with.

*The place where their bodies were found wasn't that remote. It was only 0.3 miles from the highway, and had hunting/ATV trails running very close to it. Most of the items the police found scattered were within 1000 feet to 1/2 mile of the RAV4 burn site, and either right beside a road or in a creek, yet they didn't find them until a week after the RAV4 was burned.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Nathaniel Berhow was the first to find his father dead after a heart attack. That must have really messed him up.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:27 am

Guest wrote:
It can also be about the mass shooting.

These are mine:

- Adam Lanza once asked a classmate for a cigarette in university

- Robert Hawkins didn't just break up with his girlfriend like every single media outlet told you. He in fact cheated on her with a co-worker at McDonald's and SHE broke up with HIM. Also he committed suicide up the chin according to his autopsy and not through the head like Wikipedia told you.

- Jamal Albarghouti's cellphone that recorded the shooting at Virginia Tech is now at the Newseum at DC.

- Eric Harris admitted he's not a sociopath because he says he feels remorse. (in an unreleased tape)

- Devin Patrick Kelley's sexual assaults dated back to when he was 13.

- There is no evidence of Omar Mateen being bipolar. His ex-wife saying he was bipolar is not necessarily a diagnosis.

- Stephen Paddock moaned and screamed "Oh my god!" in his sleep.
I'm one of very few people that actually interacted with Adam Lanza if that counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 7:34 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 2:36 pm

Aaron Ybarra planned to commit suicide by slitting his throat instead of shooting himself, but failed to do so. His father also attempted suicide the same way.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 10:43 pm

One of Woo Bum-kon's nicknames was "Crazy Tiger".

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 12:57 am

Not sure how rare it is but the bullet hole is still in the wall where Roger E. Needham shot two students (1 fatality) in Lansing, Michigan, on February 22, 1978, at Everett High School. Locker C2-069.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Jens Rüther, the 2018 Munich Van attacker, went to the Bataclan theater concert a couple weeks before the terrorist shooting.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Arcan Cetin planned to target the movie theater at Cascade Mall by wedging his phone into the exit door. It was noticed by someone and taken out. Arcan realized this and claimed his phone was missing, so he got it back. About a half hour later he walked into the Macy’s store and began his shooting.

dreadfuletiquette likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 7:21 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Duluth wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Arcan Cetin planned to target the movie theater at Cascade Mall by wedging his phone into the exit door. It was noticed by someone and taken out. Arcan realized this and claimed his phone was missing, so he got it back. About a half hour later he walked into the Macy’s store and began his shooting.
It's somewhat similar to James Holmes (Aurora movie theater shooting; 12 killed, 62 wounded) deciding to prop open the fire exit door to Theater 9.
My guess is he must have drawn some inspiration from Holmes. Those people in the theater were lucky his original plan failed.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 11:33 pm

One of the Boston Marathon bombers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, along with his friend, Ibragim Todashev, murdered 3 drug dealers in their apartment in 2011. I find it interesting how quite a few Islamic terrorists in developed countries start off as petty criminals, then become radicalized.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
The other two terrorists at the Bataclan laughed when Samy Amimour died.
That’s pretty shitty of them. Then again, I don’t expect much more from guys who massacred a concert crowd.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 3:46 pm

James Holmes tried to call a mental health hotline at his university right before he opened fire in the Aurora movie theater. No one answered.

dreadfuletiquette and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2020 9:30 am

Adam Lanza was invited to a bar by female classmates at Western Connecticut University. He declined, saying he was 17. He also chatted with the same girl at a video game store she worked at.

MilverSoxie, Mr Bubbless, dreadfuletiquette, Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Patrick Crusius allegedly tried to recruit a high school classmate to a "white supremacy group" in 2017.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 11:36 pm

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42118
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 8:40 am

Not a mass shooter, but Tomohiro Kato left on his high school yearbook or the student council maganize after graduating the following "I'm not your doll. The Girl with the Red Eyes (the third one)" (original japanese text:ワタシはアナタの人形じゃない。赤い瞳の少女(三人目)) which is a refence the anime character Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879, D0mino and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 6:29 pm

José Ángel Ramos Betts discussed via WhatsApp with a classmate about firearms, explosives, and the 1999 Columbine massacre.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Pekka Eric Auvinen’s father named him after two guitarists: Pekka Järvinen and Eric Clapton.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 2:49 am

Last edited by Alex213 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42118
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 1:08 pm

About a month before, the PioneersProductions, in June 2008, Randy Stair appaered on a video on his brother's channel untitled "Retarded Relatives". The channel was been inactive for a very long, because according to a livestream Randy made he forgot the passwords. For those curious his brother has there YouTube channels made in 2008. Their names are InsaneAlvin, GoldenLockz and orangejulius21 (the one where the Retarded Relatives vídeo has posted).

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879 and dreadfuletiquette like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 11:03 am

Killisaki wrote:
About a month before, the PioneersProductions, in June 2008, Randy Stair appaered on a video on his brother's channel untitled "Retarded Relatives". The channel was been inactive for a very long, because according to a livestream Randy made he forgot the passwords. For those curious his brother has there YouTube channels made in 2008. Their names are InsaneAlvin, GoldenLockz and orangejulius21 (the one where the Retarded Relatives vídeo has posted).
Nice find. It's interesting seeing shooter's relative's accounts before the shootings happen.

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 10:28 pm

[REDACTED]

Last edited by paddock hemorrhoid on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 am

paddock hemorrhoid wrote:
William Unek was 6'0"

I don't like the idea that we get to know William Unek's height yet we still don't know what he looked like.

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42893
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:04 am

William Atchison was molested and abused as a kid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Deleted

Last edited by diabolus on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 32639
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Elliot rodger was a fan of Ownage pranks on youtube

Carnifex879 and Killisaki like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 7:25 am

Nikolas Cruz took the selfie pointing the airsoft gun to his head on a Nintendo DS Lite.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dreadfuletiquette and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 7:37 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
Nikolas Cruz took the selfie pointing the airsoft gun to his head on a Nintendo DS Lite.

Proof that GAMERS are DANGEROUS and must be stopped! SAD!

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 am

Though a mass stabber rather than a mass shooter
Joel Otto Aukusti Marin, perpetrator of the Kuopio school stabbing, originally intended to use a chainsaw in the attack but didn't because it was "too clumsy" and a new one was found in his apartment.
He only went to the school solely because he wanted to commit a massacre & actually picked up the sword on the morning of the murder, he also tried to continue the attack even after being shot by swinging the sword at the police.
According to psychologists, Marin shows signs of being on the autism spectrum.
To add to this, one of the eye witness inside the school sister's godson was killed by Pekka-Eric in his shooting spree.
Joel apparently spared one of the people he came across, saying "Get Out Of Here, I Won't Kill You"

Last edited by Amok Täter on Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 11:56 am

The case of a junior at the "Carmen de patagones" school in Argentina is very little known. He murdered 3 classmates by shooting him in front of the blackboard (if I'm not mistaken) there are not even images of the shooter, only one that is a recreation.
Back to top Go down
daisylee671

daisylee671

Contribution Points : 33205

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 9:18 am

Charles Williams (who was a school shooter who killed two people and injured 13 others in 2001) was pat down in search of a gun by several of his friends the morning of his school shooting. His friends were highly concerned as the day before he told two separate people he was going to shoot up his school, and for weeks before the killings he told his friends that he was going to "shoot kids at school" and "pull a Columbine" (when people would ask if he was serious, he'd play it off as a joke).
It turned out Charles hid the gun in his backpack.

dreadfuletiquette likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Daniil Monakhov was going to join the Russian army but was rejected because of a heart condition.
Daniil was also investigated by the FSB since he said he would commit a terror attack.
He was also interested in extreme industrial tourism as one of his hobbies.
Daniil drove his white Kia during the massacre. He used two smoothbore shotguns as his weapons of choice & had 40 cartridges on him, he used a bandolier carry some of them.
Daniil only got the license for the shotguns in September, and month before the shooting
The injury to his grandmother was so severe that one of her arms had to amputated before she eventually passed away.
Monakhov's suicide method of buckshot mouthwash was so brutal that it spilt his face open & sent a chunk of flesh a distance away from him.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 5:39 pm

(Redacted)

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : False information)
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 12:45 am

Patrick Crusius spread a rumor in high school that one of his childhood friends, who was from Egypt, was a member of the Taliban. Ironically enough, that student went on to join the US army after graduating high school.

EricsToastInTheCaf and Mr Bubbless like this post

Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36583

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 8:27 pm

Some facts about Michael Andrew Clark:
-He had hobbies such as fishing and camping, according to his mother, and according to his classmates he tinkered with boats and autos as a hobby;
-He played the saxophone in the high school band;
-He was considered good at math and at music;
-He was a Sea Scout;
-The rifle he used was bought by his father in 1959 for deer hunting;
-According to his parents he wasn't shoot from that rifle for three years before the shooting;
-Outside of taking the family car (which was a 1960s black Cadillac which was registered in his mother name) and the guns, he also took his parents' credit cards and 15 dollars from his mother's purse;
-He also took 85 dollars from his money;
-With him it was found a cigarette lighter emblazoned with the Playboy bunny emblem;
-He took about 80 rounds of ammuntion, shooting about 50 rounds and the remaining 30 rounds being found with him;
-His boby can be visable in the photo of the police sheriff inspecting the rifle he used being the original caption of the phot being "SNIPER AND WEAPON—Barbara County deputy sheriff William Steele Inspects a rifle which authorities said Michael Clark, 16, of Long Beach, Calif., used to kill two motorists and then kill himself near Santa Maria, Calif. Clark's body lies In the grass alongside the highway" note this was taken from a newspaper before the third victim died;

Carnifex879, Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, ANOMIC and revenge9722 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?   What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's something about a mass shooter only you (or very few people) know?
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next