Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?

Go down 
+7
Wideawake
sororityalpha
maninthebox
JayJay
MarmaladeSkies
lasttrain
lol
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 102447
Forum Reputation : 325

Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Empty
PostSubject: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 pm

I honestly think Rocky Hoffsciender didn't really know Eric or Dylan well, and that's why he told Jeffco that he didn't know Eric.

I really think Rocky's those type of bullies who bullied EVERYONE. Not specifically on Eric and Dylan. I really think he just picked on Eric, once or twice. Maybe just made smart ass comments here and there, but all and on nothing too serious, and was probably a jack ass to everyone else. Eric took it to the heart and is sensitive about everything and he can probably never forget that. I'm like that too. I'll call someone a "bully" if I don't even know him well and he said an insult or 2 to me 10 years ago, or some crap like that.

I don't think there's any evidence that he even knew Dylan either. As far as I know, Eric and Dylan were not in any classes with Rocky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Well, I want to bet that those people he picked on 'blurred together' for Rocky because he seemed to be like this to pretty much everybody. Might makes right, in Rocky's world, and I'm pretty sure he couldn't distinguish between Eric and Dylan and anyone else he'd picked on. Maybe the frustration the boys(? did they both hate the dude or was this just Eric?) expressed against him was more about the fact that Rocky was indiscriminate in how badly he treated people rather than about any personal 'beef' they had with him concerning targeted bullying of Eric and/or Dylan? (I mean, if somebody treats virtually everyone like shit then they're kinda going on my hatelist too no matter if I've had a personal run-in with this person or not..)
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101863
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:21 pm

What mentions are made of Rocky in Eric or Dylan's writings, or in the 11k?

I only recall Eric complaining about Rocky's claims that he drove fast, or could drive fast.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101066
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Rocky was on the very top of Eric's hit list, surely he must have done something. Considering the other documented cases of bullying this guy perpetrated I highly doubt he "just made smart ass comments." Brooks confirmed that most of the stories about him are "basically true." And there are many, many stories about this guy and not one of them had a redeeming thing to say about him.

A few years back, some reporter called him out on his bullying days at Columbine and he responded by threatening to kill his family. Nice guy.

And where'd you get the information that he told JeffCo he "didn't really know them"? I was under the impression he was never interviewed.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 am

There is barely ANY mention of Rocky in Eric's stuff

Honestly, Eric seems like the overly sensitive kid who'd put anyone on his hit list if they messed with them a bit. Besides, some guy was on Eric's hit list, and he cooperated with authorities, and told 'em he had no idea why he even was on it, and he said he was nice to Eric, and had "no problem"

As far as we know...the only evidence we have of Rocky bullying Eric & Dylan is when him, and his group of jocks came up to them and told them to "make out", and do other things.

Again, I'm not denying that Rocky was a total a-hole, because he most likely was, but I'm saying is that he wasn't on a war with Eric & Dylan. He just bullied everyone. I don't think he bullied specifically only Eric either. Maybe on one or two occasions....Eric was overly sensitive.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96614

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:02 am

I'm not sure what you mean by ''was Rocky right?''. Eric may have been holding a grudge easily AND at the same time have been seriously bullied by Rocky and other people. That's some explosive combination of intrinsic and extrinsic elements.

Some people were hated by E&D for frivolous reasons such as laughing all the time or having an annoying laugh but there is no doubt some people on the shit lists were hated for reasons such as bullying, just as friends of E&D have confirmed in interviews and books.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99177
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:15 am

lol, where is that story about making out from? I'd like to read it in detail
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 am

JayJay wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by ''was Rocky right?''. Eric may have been holding a grudge easily AND at the same time have been seriously bullied by Rocky and other people. That's some explosive combination of intrinsic and extrinsic elements.

Some people were hated by E&D for frivolous reasons such as laughing all the time or having an annoying laugh but there is no doubt some people on the shit lists were hated for reasons such as bullying, just as friends of E&D have confirmed in interviews and books.
If Eric was really bullied from Rocky, he would have been sure as hell to put his name everywhere. Eric never put his name anywhere aside from him saying Rocky was full of crap when he said he was driving his Hummer at full speed, or whatever.
Eric also put him on his shit list, but so what? A lot of others were on there, and some had no clue why they even be on there. I gotta find it, but a guy who was not a jock, nor new Eric & Dylan was on his shit list

Everything Eric says I take with a grain of salt. He was an oversensitive little kid. Again, I am not denying that Rocky bullied people. But I'm saying that Rocky wasn't this big bad guy torturing Eric and Dylan everyday. You'd think they would write about that SOMEWHERE, but they didn't...nor ever mention it. Dylan was jealous of jocks because his journal entries in his 10th grade year proved that. If Dylan was bullied he sure as hell would write it in his journal, especially his journal was never meant to be seen. The only things we got from him is that HE was the bully, and wrote about it...not the other way around

I'm trying to be fair here. This forum in the past mainly consisted of ridiculing bullies and jocks, and "understanding" what Eric and Dylan dealt with Rolling Eyes 

Again, if Dylan and Eric were severly bullied by Rocky and his friends, how come they never wrote about that? How come Eric never wrote about that anywhere? Dylan? Exactly. Rocky seems like the type of a-hole who bullied everyone, not just targeting Eric & Dylan. That's why I said "Was Rocky right?" where he stated he really didn't know Eric much. As far as we know, he wasn't in any of their classes and he graduated a year prior

maninthebox wrote:
I can't exactly remember. It might have been an interview with the friend, but it isn't in the 11K report. He said, Rocky and his friends went up to them in the cafeteria and said, "Why don't you fags make out?"
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121958
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Kristi Mohrbacher 8-31-82: Kristi said in either late 1997 or early 1998, she was seated in the school's cafeteria.

She said she was at a table, and said she saw Joe Stair and Eric Dutro, who were near the stairway, in the cafeteria. Kristi said they were "grabbing each other."

She said a student and a jock by the name of Rocky Hoffschneider (who graduated in 1998), "went off on them," calling Stair and Dutro "fags," and harassing them. Kristi said Stair and Dutro began to get defensive, and Hoffschneider was near them by the stairs.

Kristi said there were several other students who had gathered around this disturbance. Kristi said a Columbine High School teacher broke the disturbance up, and then either Dutro or Stair (she could not remember which one) walked up to the table that Kristi was sitting at with her friends, and began pointing to different students at the table saying, "Satan loves you," and would go to the next student and say, "Satan loves you." Kristi said this continued with several students.

Kristi also said that Stair would always be wearing a trench coat.

Kathryn said Hoffschneider graduated from Columbine High School in 1998. She said if there was a specific student or person that the Trench Coat Mafia would have wanted to retaliate against or target, it would have been Hoffschneider. She said Hoffschneider was always picking on people and harassing them. Apparently, he had racially intimidated a Jewish student at the school. Kristi said

Hoffschneider played football at Columbine High School during the years he attended the school. She
said Hoffschneider got some scholarship offers from colleges and universities to play football however, she said Hoffschneider stabbed somebody nine times, so the scholarship offers were cancelled

Jonathan Allen Broden 10-2-80: he had once had a major confrontation with Rocky Hoffschnider (last year), where Rocky had pulled him off a bike and damaged the bike, John and his family had requested a kind of mediation, there was no police involvement, and the two families had worked it out, that was because Rocky tormented a lot of kids.

John thought that if any one should be on the hit list it would be Rocky, just because Rocky "abused" everyone.

p 018909: [John Broden 10-2-80] had major run-ins with Rocky Hoffschneider last year and knew he had harassed Eric and Dylan

Veronica Jones 2-25-81: Veronica told me that the jocks were picking on people on a regular basis and would line up across the hall, one next to the other, forcing students to have to go all the way around down another hallway to get around them.

Veronica said that one of the graduated "jocks" by the name of Rocky Hoffschneider was "mean to everybody"

Male 4-16-80 p 010266: football player, friend of Rocky & worked @ Cooper Theatre: was a 1998 graduate of Columbine HS, Rocky Hoffschnieder [was] one of the students that Harris and Klebold believed had received preferential treatment from the courts & p 019730: Friend of Rocky Hoffschneider - the wrestler that [Eric] Harris suspected of receiving preferential treatment
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96614

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am

lol wrote:
JayJay wrote:

If Eric was really bullied from Rocky, he would have been sure as hell to put his name everywhere. Eric never put his name anywhere aside from him saying Rocky was full of crap when he said he was driving his Hummer at full speed, or whatever.
Eric also put him on his shit list, but so what? A lot of others were on there, and some had no clue why they even be on there. I gotta find it, but a guy who was not a jock, nor new Eric & Dylan was on his shit list

Everything Eric says I take with a grain of salt. He was an oversensitive little kid. Again, I am not denying that Rocky bullied people. But I'm saying that Rocky wasn't this big bad guy torturing Eric and Dylan everyday. You'd think they would write about that SOMEWHERE, but they didn't...nor ever mention it. Dylan was jealous of jocks because his journal entries in his 10th grade year proved that. If Dylan was bullied he sure as hell would write it in his journal, especially his journal was never meant to be seen. The only things we got from him is that HE was the bully, and wrote about it...not the other way around

I'm trying to be fair here. This forum in the past mainly consisted of ridiculing bullies and jocks, and "understanding" what Eric and Dylan dealt with Rolling Eyes 

Again, if Dylan and Eric were severly bullied by Rocky and his friends, how come they never wrote about that? How come Eric never wrote about that anywhere? Dylan? Exactly. Rocky seems like the type of a-hole who bullied everyone, not just targeting Eric & Dylan. That's why I said "Was Rocky right?" where he stated he really didn't know Eric much. As far as we know, he wasn't in any of their classes and he graduated a year prior

maninthebox wrote:
I can't exactly remember. It might have been an interview with the friend, but it isn't in the 11K report. He said, Rocky and his friends went up to them in the cafeteria and said, "Why don't you fags make out?"

Many people interested in Columbine are trying to understand E&D's motivations, that's why you may notice posters showing ''understanding what Eric and Dylan dealt with'', yes. Maybe there's a Jock & Bullies Love Discussion Forum somewhere but it's not everybody's cup of tea. However, I've never seen anybody on here deny E&D were themselves bullies of other kids before the shooting. They were at least sometimes bullies themselves and involved in serious altercations and conflicts as well.

Maybe because nowadays we talk a lot about bullying, we forget that bullying is more than being picked on a few times, it has to be relentless or to last in time to be considered bullying. We know from testimonies that E&D were relentlessly bullied, not just by Rocky who wasn't even there during senior year but by others as well. We also know that Dylan actually tried to be good sometimes and to stop picking on handicapped kids.

In the end, does it matter if Rocky was or was not the main bully in E&D's lives? Both guys hated many people for different reasons, and for sometimes specious reasons these people found their way onto the shit lists. When all things are said and done, maybe not one person on those lists died from the shooting because it became mostly an indiscriminate killing.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101476

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Part of the problem with Rocky, I think, had to do with his treatment by the school administration. He was constantly in trouble with the law and yet remained in school, continued to play sports, failed to serve any jail time, etc. That is exactly the kind of "jock privilege" that Eric would have been bothered by IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Dylan picked on handicapped kids because he resented them and the fact his mother (admirably) worked with handicapped children. He also was the one (I believe) who shot and killed Kyle Velasquez, a special needs student, ironically. Just another reason for Cullenites to think Dylan was such a misunderstood depressive follower, right?
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97593
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Dylan picked on handicapped kids because he resented them and the fact his mother (admirably) worked with handicapped children. He also was the one (I believe) who shot and killed Kyle Velasquez, a special needs student, ironically.  Just another reason for Cullenites to think Dylan was such a misunderstood depressive follower, right?

Interestingly, I read that KYLE was expelled from his previous school for bullying and arson.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

JayJay wrote:
lol wrote:
JayJay wrote:

maninthebox wrote:

Many people interested in Columbine are trying to understand E&D's motivations, that's why you may notice posters showing ''understanding what Eric and Dylan dealt with'', yes. Maybe there's a Jock & Bullies Love Discussion Forum somewhere but it's not everybody's cup of tea. However, I've never seen anybody on here deny E&D were themselves bullies of other kids before the shooting. They were at least sometimes bullies themselves and involved in serious altercations and conflicts as well.

Maybe because nowadays we talk a lot about bullying, we forget that bullying is more than being picked on a few times, it has to be relentless or to last in time to be considered bullying. We know from testimonies that E&D were relentlessly bullied, not just by Rocky who wasn't even there during senior year but by others as well. We also know that Dylan actually tried to be good sometimes and to stop picking on handicapped kids.

In the end, does it matter if Rocky was or was not the main bully in E&D's lives? Both guys hated many people for different reasons, and for sometimes specious reasons these people found their way onto the shit lists. When all things are said and done, maybe not one person on those lists died from the shooting because it became mostly an indiscriminate killing.

I've not looked up a definition of bullying but is it really true it has to happen many times for it to be called that?

What would it be called if if was only a handful of times somebody was mistreated?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97265
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Part of the problem with Rocky, I think, had to do with his treatment by the school administration. He was constantly in trouble with the law and yet remained in school, continued to play sports, failed to serve any jail time, etc. That is exactly the kind of "jock privilege" that Eric would have been bothered by IMO.

Everyone was bothered by this sort of stuff. Certainly Heckler, Brown and Veik were. Veik afaik stated that most of the students hated the people Harris listed on his shit list.

Was Rocky Hofshneider on the list? My answer is: Who cares really? Nobody on the list was killed or wounded during teh massacre, which to me clearlly indicates that Eric&Dylan did not treat the list in any serious manner. IMHO the list is up there with Eric's comments on star wars geks etc, just "another brick in the wall" of socity that Eric hated.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Radioactive_Clothing wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dylan picked on handicapped kids because he resented them and the fact his mother (admirably) worked with handicapped children. He also was the one (I believe) who shot and killed Kyle Velasquez, a special needs student, ironically.  Just another reason for Cullenites to think Dylan was such a misunderstood depressive follower, right?

Interestingly, I read that KYLE was expelled from his previous school for bullying and arson.
You really think that a kid like Kyle would be a bully? Who do you think he bullied? Eric and Dylan?

The arson I read myself and I believe to be true, but the bullying aspect? No way.

And what about Eric and Dylan ending the life of poor Steven Curnow; who was an innocent freshman, only 14 and a Star Wars fan? I think what they did to these children (Eric and Dylan) is disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:57 pm

I don't believe they killed bullies, they just killed whoever they saw. Steven is proof of this.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 148643
Forum Reputation : 2579

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

Everyone was bothered by this sort of stuff. Certainly Heckler, Brown and Veik were. Veik afaik stated that most of the students hated the people Harris listed on his shit list.

Was Rocky Hofshneider on the list? My answer is: Who cares really? Nobody on the list was killed or wounded during teh massacre, which to me clearlly indicates that Eric&Dylan did not treat the list in any serious manner. IMHO the list is up there with Eric's comments on star wars geks etc, just "another brick in the wall" of socity that Eric hated.

I think the list is important - it was Eric's way of saying, "This is who I am NOT." It says a lot about how he saw himself, and how he wanted to be seen.

He wanted to be smart like the geeks, but he also wanted to be strong like the jocks. He hated the meathead jocks for being dumb brutes, and he hated the Star Wars geeks for being weak pussies. But they were two different kinds of hatred.

He resented the jocks for getting the sexual/social perks - respect and nookie - that he couldn't get. He didn't resent the geeks, but he did hold them in contempt, possibly because he saw a lot of himself in them.

If you're a scrawny nerd surrounded by buff athletes, you're going to hate them for making you look bad. But that doesn't mean you're going to love a guy who's even scrawnier than you - you look at him and you think, "God, look at how pathetic he is ... I hope I never end up like that."

During the 1997/98 school year - the year that Eric and Dylan began planning their massacre - Rocky was a notorious figure at the school. He was an asshole jock who got away with a lot of shit that most kids never would have gotten away with. Everyone knew him; nearly everyone hated him.

Rocky once shoved his girlfriend against a locker in front of a teacher, and nothing happened to him. He wasn't punished.

Is it any wonder that Dylan wrote something like this?:
wanna die & be free w. my love... if she even exists. She probably hates me... finds a [illegible] or a jock who treats her like shit.

Eric was a nobody at Columbine. Rocky was a somebody - the somebody. He was a nasty prick, but he got respect.

Maybe Eric came to believe that Rocky got respect because he was a nasty prick, and decided that the only way he could outprick the pricks was to go NBK.

Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96241
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 pm

I don't know if Kyle ever bullied anyone or not. He was expelled from his old school firstly for setting his shirt on fire in the gym. The gym accused him of trying to set the gym on fire. I don't know if that was his intent or not. He then got in trouble for making harassing phone calls to school officials. His parents said some older boys he was trying to fit in with put him up to it. After this he was expelled for good and social services threatened his parents with taking him away unless they found a suitable program for him .They had a hard time doing so but then found the program at Columbine.This is whats publically know about Kyle's brushes with trouble.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:01 am

Ivan wrote:
Guest wrote:

You really think that a kid like Kyle would be a bully? Who do you think he bullied? Eric and Dylan?

The arson I read myself and I believe to be true, but the bullying aspect? No way.

And what about Eric and Dylan ending the life of poor Steven Curnow; who was an innocent freshman, only 14 and a Star Wars fan? I think what they did to these children (Eric and Dylan) is disgusting.

No, I don't think he bullied Eric and Dylan. I said I read he was expelled from his previous school for bullying. I don't know whether it's true or not but it wouldn't surprise me given the other issues mentioned (arson, prank calls). He was a big guy don't forget. Maybe he was mocked or whatever by people his own age and took it out on those younger and weaker than himself.

And I couldn't agree more - Eric and Dylan disgust me. Vile human beings.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97265
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:37 am

Ivan wrote:
I don't believe they killed bullies, they just killed whoever they saw. Steven is proof of this.

Every victim is proof of this. The only victim that is confirmed to have any ties to them and probably the only person killed who they might have recognized was Rachel Scott.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 am

Ivan wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, I don't think he bullied Eric and Dylan. I said I read he was expelled from his previous school for bullying. I don't know whether it's true or not but it wouldn't surprise me given the other issues mentioned (arson, prank calls). He was a big guy don't forget. Maybe he was mocked or whatever by people his own age and took it out on those younger and weaker than himself.

And I couldn't agree more - Eric and Dylan disgust me. Vile human beings.
Understood and agreed on all points.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96241
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 12:22 am

I of course disagree. But then I find it hard if not near impossible for me to immerse myself in people I hate or don't have any empathy or understanding for. Of course I'm probably in the minority there,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?   Call me crazy, but was Rocky right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call me crazy, but was Rocky right?
Page 1 of 1