Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread deleted?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 76417
Forum Reputation : 550

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:27 pm

I've noticed the Random discussion thread is gone, any reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 pm

I noticed it too, I asked about it in the chat but had no reply. I feared it was because of a comment someone made. Or maybe it was too long and they want to create a new one, but why would they have deleted it then?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Neah wrote:
I noticed it too, I asked about it in the chat but had no reply. I feared it was because of a comment someone made. Or maybe it was too long and they want to create a new one, but why would they have deleted it then?
I don't know, it's a shame though. Hopefully they'll make a new one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:

I am disappointed, I wanted to read the last comments.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Neah wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:

I am disappointed, I wanted to read the last comments.
Hopefully we'll get a reason why and maybe a new thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:20 am

Maybe @Jenn or @tfsa47090 could explain?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 85488
Forum Reputation : 91

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:27 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

I honestly don't know what's happened to it at this time.

It's possible that it was moved because it was becoming too full, and a new one will likely be created in its place.

But again, I sincerely do not know for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 am

tfsa47090 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It's possible that it was moved because it was becoming to full, and a new one will likely be created in its place.

Thanks for replying anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

It's possible that it was moved because it was becoming to full, and a new one will likely be created in its place.

Thanks for replying anyway.

You're welcome. I'm sure @Jenn will let everyone know as soon as she can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 70361
Forum Reputation : 340

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:06 pm

That's a shame. I was just about to post there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pm

I think it was deleted because people were talking about what they would do if they committed a mass shooting and escaped. Talking about how to commit a mass shooting is not allowed on here.

A few weeks ago, the thread, 'how would you commit a mass shooting' got deleted.
Back to top Go down

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I think it was deleted because people were talking about what they would do if they committed a mass shooting and escaped. Talking about how to commit a mass shooting is not allowed on here.

A few weeks ago, the thread, 'how would you commit a mass shooting' got deleted.

That's what I feared. I am the one who asked the question, I wasn't really sure it would be ok but since it was not advices about how to commit a mass shooting but only what would you do during your last moments before you get arrested, I thought it was not against the rules of the forum. The replied I had time to read were not suspicious or dangerous, it was just about eating McDonald's... But someone I never heard of posted a comment on this thread (I didn't have the time to read it) and then the thread was deleted so maybe he said something bad.

If it's because of me, I am sorry. If I had known it would not be ok I would have erased my question.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Thank you for that information.

I missed that (I work at a job with very erratic hours, and get on here to help when I'm out of work), which very likely means that one way or another, Jenn removed it quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 am

Maybe another thread will be created?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 8:54 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Maybe another thread will be created?

It has already been done here, although I don't think it has been created nor approved by moderators and for the moment is not really used.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 102453
Forum Reputation : 809

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 10:50 am

The problem is I am getting tired of repeating myself over and over and people just ignore what I'm saying and post things that are obviously against the rules. As I said in the last "Totally Random" thread that got deleted over a rule violation, I am not going to go through page after page and clean up posts that are against the rules. From now on when people post stuff that is obviously against the rules, I am deleting the entire thread. I've been repeating myself for over 5 years now and everyone here should know what they can and cannot post on here.

If you guys wanna talk about what you'd do to plan a successful shooting, you're not gonna do it on here. You're also not gonna talk about what kind of guns you'd buy and use and post pictures of those guns on here either.

It's getting to a point where I am seriously considering doing away with "Off Topic" altogether as it really serves no purpose on this forum and I'm getting tired of talking and people just ignore what I say and post what they want anyway.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Thread deleted? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread deleted?   Thread deleted? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread deleted?
Page 1 of 1