Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think they were saying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaotixBoy

ChaotixBoy

Contribution Points : 66342
Forum Reputation : 0

what do you think they were saying Empty
PostSubject: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:16 pm

interesting thought I had. when they were walking through the halls for like minutes on end and when they went in the cafeteria's kitchen for several minutes, what do you think they were saying to each other? if they even said anything to each other at all? thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:27 pm

I feel like it was probably eerie and silent. Eric feeling devastated about the bombs, Dylan just wanting to die.

I think in the cafeteria (what was caught on cctv) Eric may have asked Dylan to throw the bomb we see him throw

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120878
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I feel like it was probably eerie and silent. Eric feeling devastated about the bombs, Dylan just wanting to die.

I think in the cafeteria (what was caught on cctv)  Eric may have asked Dylan to throw the bomb we see him throw

Dylan tossed his bomb at one of the propane bombs right? Makes me wonder if the intent was to have them go off so the duo could die in the explosion.

JayT

JayT

Contribution Points : 57676

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 pm

I imagine they were walking down memory lane, so to speak. They could see the end coming, so things like “remember when right here” sort of stuff was going on. I do wonder if they acknowledged their failure between themselves?... we will never know
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73828

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 pm

I wonder if Eric complained about his nose and if he was having trouble breathing. I think that might be a reason Eric took a drink from a cup in the cafeteria. I could hear him say “damn nose”.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm

[quote="spinvault"]I wonder if Eric complained about his nose and if he was having trouble breathing. I think that might be a reason Eric took a drink from a cup in the cafeteria. I could hear him say “damn nose”.[/quote

Eric saying "I shot my nose off" and Dylan asking mid massacre in the library 'why did you do that?" dude.. he didn't do it on purpose.

I imagine he complained about it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think in the cafeteria (what was caught on cctv)  Eric may have asked Dylan to throw the bomb we see him throw

Dylan tossed his bomb at one of the propane bombs right? Makes me wonder if the intent was to have them go off so the duo could die in the explosion.

He did, yes. That is a very real possibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:11 am

I would think they were both lost in their heads at that time, likely trying to actually process all the shit they had just done.

Just my opinion, but I don't think much talking was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think they were saying   what do you think they were saying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think they were saying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: