Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chasing the Ladies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Chasing the Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Chasing the Ladies   Chasing the Ladies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:20 pm

I feel like I should know this, but I think a lot of us have seen two versions of Dylans very old and very temporary wurmhole profile. Under hobbies he said "chasing the ladies" and there was a weird update that I believe was discovered as not being made by dylan that said "with guns" I always found it interesting that shy "lovelorn' Dylan wrote that. I always read it with a sense of snark and superiority since under his computer he said "faster than yours" I find it interesting how many people overlook Dylan's superiority complex and arrogance. I also find it interesting in how shy he was yet he was able to ask so many girls out supposedly...
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

Chasing the Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Ladies   Chasing the Ladies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:18 am

That is going to be hard to clarify in any conclusive way.

Things like online profiles or quotes they wrote to other people's yearbooks etc are in essence "public" material.

What I am saying is that the audience was probably E&D's circle of friends and this might very well refer to some joke or running gag they were all familair with. Its even possible that the "chasing the ladies" hobby was suggested by someone other than Dylan (say ie: Nate) and Dylan just approved it. Then "with guns" addition you mention was later made by Dylan to give Eric a few laughs.

Or maybe the "with guns" part was added for the "amazing foreshadowing" dactor they were fond of.

Like I said: we can only offer speculation, but I would not attach too deep of a meaning to it seeing as it was a "public" thing.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Ladies
Page 1 of 1