Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Murderdise

Go down 
+13
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
myshame
remrem25
Devil_Bunnies
joebox97
Lizpuff
Sabratha
Draw_It_White
23september
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
katherinex
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Well, it seems its safely far away into the past that people decided to make some money over Columbine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland


Last edited by Sabratha on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  SO much edge.  Rolling Eyes  Also you might want to delete the one with the suicide pic, as it isn't allowed on the forum per the owner's request.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  SO much edge.  Rolling Eyes  Also you might want to delete the one with the suicide pic, as it isn't allowed on the forum per the owner's request.

Yeah deleted. I know its not allowed, but somehow my brain didn't connect that an image on the shirt posted here is still means that the image itself is being posted.
Back to top Go down
katherinex




Posts : 106
Contribution Points : 63336
Forum Reputation : 125
Join date : 2018-01-02

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Obviously everyone on this forum knows what those shirts are connected to. Do you think that there will be kids buying this because it looks "cool" and don't realise the meaning behind it? What happens if someone buys it in Colorado, walks past a victim's family or someone who was injured in the shooting - do you think they will say something to the person wearing it or go about their day as normal?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:38 pm

katherinex wrote:
Obviously everyone on this forum knows what those shirts are connected to. Do you think that there will be kids buying this because it looks "cool" and don't realise the meaning behind it? What happens if someone buys it in Colorado, walks past a victim's family or someone who was injured in the shooting - do you think they will say something to the person wearing it or go about their day as normal?


The possibility of someone buying those shirts without knowing the meaning behind them are fairly slim, but I guess it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:50 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
katherinex wrote:
Obviously everyone on this forum knows what those shirts are connected to. Do you think that there will be kids buying this because it looks "cool" and don't realise the meaning behind it? What happens if someone buys it in Colorado, walks past a victim's family or someone who was injured in the shooting - do you think they will say something to the person wearing it or go about their day as normal?


The possibility of someone buying those shirts without knowing the meaning behind them are fairly slim, but I guess it could happen.  

I think its possible for KMFDM fans. They know the WRATH song. They know that "columbine killers" listened to KMFDM, but maight not even remember thair names, let alone the shirts they wore during the shooting. Someone who is a KMFDM fan but not a shooting-nerd might buy the Wrath shirt for the KMFDM connection alone.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67790
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 6:12 am

So tacky
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194721
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:29 pm

I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121828
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

Do you wear them in public?  Smile

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194721
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Could you screen print "Grapes of" before the Wrath part and if you get weird looks say "it's a BOOK, doofus!"

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 67790
Forum Reputation : 100
Join date : 2017-09-12

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:27 am

Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

that's interesting, which one?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:08 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

Do you wear them in public?  Smile

I wore them to the university once or twice, just to see if anyone would recognize it. The Natural selection shirt got a comment from one of the Professors, but he didn't link it to columbine (as the vast majority of people here wouldn't), rather he referred to actual natural selection.

I had the wrath shirt on a few times in the office on a Saturday. I have to admitt I mostly did that to confuse and unnerve people. The Andre Breton quote on the back did more unnerving than the front of the shirt.

23september wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

that's interesting, which one?

What do you mean which one? Both.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 99468
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:12 pm

Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

Do you wear them in public?  Smile

I wore them to the university once or twice, just to see if anyone would recognize it. The Natural selection shirt got a comment from one of the Professors, but he didn't link it to columbine (as the vast majority of people here wouldn't), rather he referred to actual natural selection.

I had the wrath shirt on a few times in the office on a Saturday. I have to admitt I mostly did that to confuse and unnerve people. The Andre Breton quote on the back did more unnerving than the front of the shirt.

23september wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

that's interesting, which one?

What do you mean which one? Both.

I assume he means which movie.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Could you screen print "Grapes of" before the Wrath part and if you get weird looks say "it's a BOOK, doofus!"


Haha
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

Do you wear them in public?  Smile

I wore them to the university once or twice, just to see if anyone would recognize it. The Natural selection shirt got a comment from one of the Professors, but he didn't link it to columbine (as the vast majority of people here wouldn't), rather he referred to actual natural selection.

I had the wrath shirt on a few times in the office on a Saturday. I have to admitt I mostly did that to confuse and unnerve people. The Andre Breton quote on the back did more unnerving than the front of the shirt.

23september wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I have seen a few plays on the Wrath shirt that says "Love" I still feel like anything like that isn't the best thing to wear to say the least.

Well, I own both a "WRATH" and a "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones. But in my case, these are "hand-me-down" movie props.

that's interesting, which one?

What do you mean which one? Both.

I assume he means which movie.

"Bullet time". Duh. There are a few scenes with the "Natural Selection" shirt. I think all of the scenes with the WRATH shirt ended up on the cutting room floor though.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:00 am

The next shooter will wear a shirt that says am angery >Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:17 am

Can you get HIO shirts like Pekka?
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:22 am

I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 am

joebox97 wrote:
I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   May I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer then please tell me to fuck off.  But what do you get out of being a total asshole?
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   May I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer then please tell me to fuck off.  But what do you get out of being a total asshole?

Well I didn't have the best childhood and even in adult hood things didn't really change, people still irritate me and get on my nerves all the time, being an asshole to them makes me feel like I have some kind of justice without actually physically harming them.

Not saying im an asshole to everyone but most people unless I know they are good people. I give everyone a chance.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 pm

joebox97 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   May I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer then please tell me to fuck off.  But what do you get out of being a total asshole?

Well I didn't have the best childhood and even in adult hood things didn't really change, people still irritate me and get on my nerves all the time, being an asshole to them makes me feel like I have some kind of justice without actually physically harming them.

Not saying im an asshole to everyone but most people unless I know they are good people. I give everyone a chance.

Well first thing thank you for NOT telling me to fuck off! Smile   I'm sorry you didn't have a very good childhood. Also I agree that being an adult is hard, and I have been knocked on my ass a few times myself. But I have learned that you sometimes get back what you put out. If that makes any sense. In other words maybe you should see how NOT acting like an ass does for you for a minute or two.  It could make all the difference in the world. AND if not then you can go back to being an ass. Haha
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:26 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   May I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer then please tell me to fuck off.  But what do you get out of being a total asshole?

Well I didn't have the best childhood and even in adult hood things didn't really change, people still irritate me and get on my nerves all the time, being an asshole to them makes me feel like I have some kind of justice without actually physically harming them.

Not saying im an asshole to everyone but most people unless I know they are good people. I give everyone a chance.

Well first thing thank you for NOT telling me to fuck off! Smile   I'm sorry you didn't have a very good childhood. Also I agree that being an adult is hard, and I have been knocked on my ass a few times myself. But I have learned that you sometimes get back what you put out. If that makes any sense. In other words maybe you should see how NOT acting like an ass does for you for a minute or two.  It could make all the difference in the world. AND if not then you can go back to being an ass. Haha

Thanks for taking a min to think about me haha, i've tried both ways, you get shit on either way, at least from my experiences. I've often been told by out of state friends that things are way different for them. Maybe I just live in a state filled with assholes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:34 pm

joebox97 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I think people are too sensitive these days, even if something is offensive to me, I really don't care if they wear it. TBH I love offensive stuff, its a way to piss people off and I just like seeing their reactions.

I like being a total asshole


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   May I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer then please tell me to fuck off.  But what do you get out of being a total asshole?

Well I didn't have the best childhood and even in adult hood things didn't really change, people still irritate me and get on my nerves all the time, being an asshole to them makes me feel like I have some kind of justice without actually physically harming them.

Not saying im an asshole to everyone but most people unless I know they are good people. I give everyone a chance.

Well first thing thank you for NOT telling me to fuck off! Smile   I'm sorry you didn't have a very good childhood. Also I agree that being an adult is hard, and I have been knocked on my ass a few times myself. But I have learned that you sometimes get back what you put out. If that makes any sense. In other words maybe you should see how NOT acting like an ass does for you for a minute or two.  It could make all the difference in the world. AND if not then you can go back to being an ass. Haha

Thanks for taking a min to think about me haha, i've tried both ways, you get shit on either way, at least from my experiences. I've often been told by out of state friends that things are way different for them. Maybe I just live in a state filled with assholes.


Well your friends may be right. BUT then again there are assholes EVERYWHERE! I just know that a very wise woman once told me that you can draw more flies in with honey then you can with vinegar! LOL

Now depending on where you are from, you might get that or be like what the fuck is she talking about!? Roll
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97624
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 12:43 pm

My husband is very much like you. He will give you a chance but if you screw him over once he will never be nice to you again.

I am the opposite. I try hard to be nice to everyone including those who have wronged me.

In the long run, my husband runs into way more issues than I do and has many more "enemies". I do think kindness pays off in the long run.

There is that saying "you never know what battles someone else is fighting" I try to always think like that

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:04 pm

I haven't run into more issues from it, in fact my life has become better from it. I've gotten more opportunities, raises, possessions, and some women chasing me (in a good way).

I just look out for myself, I figure a lot of people are out there to screw me over so I must screw them over first.

If I do find someone true and worthy of friendship, I protect them til death and make sure to treat them with unconditional respect and love. But most people are shallow these days so I don't have many allies.

scrat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97624
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:17 pm

joebox97 wrote:
I haven't run into more issues from it, in fact my life has become better from it. I've gotten more opportunities, raises, possessions, and some women chasing me (in a good way).

I just look out for myself, I figure a lot of people are out there to screw me over so I must screw them over first.

If I do find someone true and worthy of friendship, I protect them til death and make sure to treat them with unconditional respect and love. But most people are shallow these days so I don't have many allies.

I can get that. Its funny you say women chase you lol. Everyone loves a loner bad boy I guess lol

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6430
Contribution Points : 194721
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 36

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 pm

I’ve had a thing for bad boys since I was little

Usually in movies and TV. I usually go for the non bad boys /slightly edgy motorcycle riders in real life.

I’m pretty polite but I know I have a temper and can sometimes be a little snippy towards people Sad I try my best.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Given that I don't want to act in a bad way I avoid any person whom I consider mean or who would be mean to me. Mean people don't follow me, I avoid them and we never meet or talk again so I don't have to act in a bad way toward them. I have better things to do than to bother about people I don't like so avoiding them is the best thing to do I think. I don't even want to waste my time being mean to them, because that would be thinking about them and I prefer to spend time to myself and the very few people I love. I am like you in the way that usually I don't give a second chance to people (except people I really love and care about) but I don't want mean people to change me and make me do mean things too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 pm

joebox97 wrote:
If I do find someone true and worthy of friendship, I protect them til death and make sure to treat them with unconditional respect and love. But most people are shallow these days so I don't have many allies.

Yeah this I can relate too. I have a few close friends and that's about it. The few very close friends I do have are considered my family and get treated as such.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 2:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
If I do find someone true and worthy of friendship, I protect them til death and make sure to treat them with unconditional respect and love. But most people are shallow these days so I don't have many allies.

Yeah this I can relate too. I have a few close friends and that's about it. The few very close friends I do have are considered my family and get treated as such.  

Same here, thats why I charish those the most because I know that there isn't many of those out there.

And as for dating, with the girls i've been with it seems the mean asshole always gets them and the nice guys get pushed aside, not saying im looking or trying to act a certain way just to get girls, just something i've realized. Women are attracted to assholes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm

[quote="joebox97"][quote="ShadowedGoddess"]
joebox97 wrote:


And as for dating, with the girls i've been with it seems the mean asshole always gets them and the nice guys get pushed aside, not saying im looking or trying to act a certain way just to get girls, just something i've realized. Women are attracted to assholes.

Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 70525
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:34 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
joebox97 wrote:


And as for dating, with the girls i've been with it seems the mean asshole always gets them and the nice guys get pushed aside, not saying im looking or trying to act a certain way just to get girls, just something i've realized. Women are attracted to assholes.


magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Bunnies

Devil_Bunnies


Posts : 9
Contribution Points : 47571
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere over the Rainbow

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 4:48 pm

I have personally wore a "WRATH" shirt in public, I just got the weird looks and all that, I really don't care that people are mad about someone wearing a "WRATH" or "NATURAL SELECTION" shirts, I do have some kind of issue if I see a edgy 12 year old uses the shirts and starts imitating Eric or Dylan saying things like "Im going to kill you" or "I am God" ya know... trying so hard to look badass.

I think people have the right to wear what they want without trying to get some looks or doing it for attention and trying to look badass

I'm new here btw i still wondering how this page works haha

_________________
Go! Go! Devil Bunnies Go! Go!
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25


Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 46410
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-08-20
Age : 45
Location : Highlands Ranch, CO

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 12:34 pm

Its hard to explain but this type of stuff especially from Columbine bothers me to my core.

_________________
- Byron
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:32 am

Night of the living threads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
myshame




Posts : 404
Contribution Points : 76419
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-11

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:46 am

Isn't this stuff banned from Ebay, Etsy and Amazon? Also doesn't ebay ban sales of Columbine Yearbooks?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:59 pm

myshame wrote:
Isn't this stuff banned from Ebay, Etsy and Amazon? Also doesn't ebay ban sales of Columbine Yearbooks?

Dunno, I just provided the etsy link. Caveat emptor! Twisted Evil

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Sabratha wrote:
Night of the living threads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had seen some pins made with the same photo of the cafeteria, now I can not find the image Laughing
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1089
Contribution Points : 62364
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Just a quick google search and you can find these.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1704
Contribution Points : 99566
Forum Reputation : 440
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Masovian Lowland

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Redbubble. I could just leave the image, but why not include a link as a proper name&shame.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 485
Contribution Points : 40621
Forum Reputation : 731
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:01 am

.


Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:17 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Well, it seems its safely far away into the past that people decided to make some money over Columbine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Columbine fangirls and the likes just come off as corny, they don't bother me too much but that one 11 year old kid in Brazil who wore Eric's shirt and shot a teacher really made me confused. Why would people want to do something so infantile as for it to be trivially banal?


Do you talk about the shotting on the Cervantes de Torreón, México? That boy looked really small.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1089
Contribution Points : 62364
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 5:51 pm

I know what shooting you mean. I remember hearing about it last year and thought how could an 11 year old be driven to do something like this? Especially with the Columbine Influence.

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 6:44 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I know what shooting you mean. I remember hearing about it last year and thought how could an 11 year old be driven to do something like this? Especially with the Columbine Influence.

From the information I was able to obtain, his mother was murdered and his father arrested for drug trafficking in America.  He was left in charge of his grandfather, who was arrested and brought to trial after the shooting.  The grandfather apparently was negligent with him and knew what he was going to do, however he did nothing to stop him, in one of the messages he told his daughter "He wanted to do it, i couldn't stop it, it was his will."  Before the shooting. The minor also sent his friend messages such as "Today will be the day."  Apparently the weapon he used was his grandfather's.  It's sad to me, that boy was really very young.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 485
Contribution Points : 40621
Forum Reputation : 731
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:43 am

.


Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kommandant_Breivik

Kommandant_Breivik


Posts : 39
Contribution Points : 22855
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-02-04

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 2:44 pm

I have the Wrath and Nat Select shirts! ^-^

Mr Bubbless and CadaverCasualty dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921


Posts : 180
Contribution Points : 28086
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2021-09-28
Location : Klendathu, the bug planet.

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 4:13 pm

I think I owned a copy of "Final Exam" at one point. It was a book from the early 90s that said "Columbine high school" on the cover. Something of a novelty to own, I guess.

_________________
SICK OF LIVING, UNWILLING TO DIE

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz


Posts : 270
Contribution Points : 26259
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2022-03-19

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 11:16 pm

I feel like anything that's popular in history will have red bubble shirts made out of it
Back to top Go down
eh8300




Posts : 50
Contribution Points : 2800
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2024-05-24

Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 7:17 pm

Nothing surprises me anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Murderdise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murderdise   Murderdise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Murderdise
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: