Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris

Go down 
+3
TaylorsMom
Sabratha
Lateral
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lateral

Lateral

Contribution Points : 62978
Forum Reputation : 0

Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi, Folks! Here is another 40min documentary by YouTube User „Top5s“ about the Columbine tragedy. It is dealing with a chronologically Order of 04/20 and the personalities of the two Killers. There‘s actually nothing new to come up with in Relation to new footage or informations. But it‘s pretty accurate and nice to watch. If you‘d like to watch a new  documentary about it just give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Lateral wrote:
Hi, Folks! Here is another 40min documentary by YouTube User „Top5s“ about the Columbine tragedy. It is dealing with a chronologically Order of 04/20 and the personalities of the two Killers. There‘s actually nothing new to come up with in Relation to new footage or informations. But it‘s pretty accurate and nice to watch. If you‘d like to watch a new  documentary about it just give it a try.

Is this using some text-to-voice software? If not, then the narrator should be hanged. The intonation is like Johnny Bravo with the accent on the beginning of each sentence.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting this, it was an updated, interesting watch!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 8:48 am

I am always looking for new things even if the info is "old" TY for posting!

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 9:12 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I am always looking for new things even if the info is "old"  TY for posting!

Agreed. Old content is pretty much all we have until something new gets released. Which likely wont happen until the Harris's court depositions. No
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 pm

That little tag that says "Serial Killer Documentary" is bugging the shit out of me. It's mass murder FFS! Not serial killing!

nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 65527
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 am

Very good video!
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63639
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 12:05 pm

If that's the clock from one of the bombs it seems to have stopped at 11:12?

What might have caused it to stop?

I have always assumed that the clock went on but that the motiondetectors where made too weak because Eric and Dylan where scared of accidentally blowing themselves up while bringing the bombs into the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris    Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderous Minds: Dylan Klebold & Eric Harris
Page 1 of 1