Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Shooting would you see?

Go down 
+38
देवा
Arano
Kaynhyde
HuehueBR
NEXT STEP UP
RUCheck
RickMaster
Woundfucker
xDarkRazoR
Rosie1756
Engel
TheNeuroSurge
asanopark
ZELLAweistDAY3
exotiicgutz
DanielBryer
Ferrovipathes1
Spacemagic
Carnifex879
HanShotFirst
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
Tesla101
UncontinuedProcess
KMFDM
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
Primate Murder
DanielGardner
Jollyhelpful
haydenschool
Smiggles94
D-FENS1993
Guest83142
Unknown
rabadon55
QuestionMark
spinvault
Tommy QTR
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94192
Forum Reputation : 600

Which Shooting would you see? Empty
PostSubject: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 6:48 pm

If you had the chance to see a Shooting when it actually happened, which one would it be? Mine would be:

University of Texas
Hungerford
luby's Shooting
San Ysidro McDonald's
Nanterre
Umpqua Community College
Jokela High School
Red Lake
Columbine High School
Sutherlands Spring Church
Virginia Tech
Santa Fe High School
Isla Vista
Nashville Waffle House
Alphen aan den Rijn shopping Mall
Geneva County
Binghamton
Port Arthur

Last edited by Tommy QTR on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Cool idea for a topic, I love it.
Yeah, I would watch Dawson College, Umpqua Community College, Columbine, Lubys, University of Texas (both 1966 shooting and 2017 stabbing), Isla Vista (you spelt it isle, it's Isla, but that's okay.), Red Lake, Jokela, Sandy Hook, San Ysidro McDonalds shooting, Weis supermarket, Virginia Tech, Jaylen Fryberg's shooting (forgot the name of the school 'cuz it's too long), Sparks Middle School Shooting, Freeman high school, Orange High School, John Houser's theater shooting, James Holmes' theater shooting, GSS (Sebastian bosse), Safeway shooting (Jared Loughner), Kauhajoki, Aztec high school, Cleveland elementary (the Patrick Purdy one), NIU, YouTube HQ, the Osaka school stabbing, and Marc Lepine's massacre.

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
Cool idea for a topic, I love it.
Yeah, I would watch Dawson College, Umpqua Community College, Columbine, Lubys, University of Texas (both 1966 shooting and 2017 stabbing), Isla Vista (you spelt it isle, it's Isla, but that's okay.), Red Lake, Jokela, Sandy Hook, San Ysidro McDonalds shooting, Weis supermarket, Virginia Tech, Jaylen Fryberg's shooting (forgot the name of the school 'cuz it's too long), Sparks Middle School Shooting, Freeman high school, Orange High School, John Houser's theater shooting, James Holmes' theater shooting, GSS (Sebastian bosse), Safeway shooting (Jared Loughner), Kauhajoki, Aztec high school, Cleveland elementary (the Patrick Purdy one), NIU, YouTube HQ, the Osaka school stabbing,  and Marc Lepine's massacre.  

Oh yeah I did spell it wrong, I've corrected it now though, I would also like to see Randy's Shooting, as well as Winnenden, Kauhjoki, and Erfurt.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 75553
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Columbine, Weis Supermarket, NIU, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High Scool, and Santa Fe High School, to name a few. Would also like to see the Andrew Cunanan murder spree in 1997.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:11 pm

I kinda did witness James Huberty shooting people in a dream and actually talked to him in the dream but he was shooting inside some office looking building not the McDonalds.

Virginia Tech, Red Lake, Columbine, Santa Fe, Jokela, Dawson, Erurt, Winnenden, Sparks
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Me and @Ziamber II can watch Port Arthur together.

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 am

The 1999 Mikenskaya shooting. The fact it is so much obscure but with a large death toll (35) made me want to witnesses how the shooter was skilled enough to kill so much people without getting caught.
Back to top Go down
rabadon55

rabadon55

Contribution Points : 61015

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Edmond Post Office shooting and Winnenden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 3:22 am

I would also like to see one of the perpetrators of the CMR rampage rolling around laughing whilst tormenting people. If that not possible, Port Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 64101

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm

1. Sandy Hook, and the reason being the heavily redacted crime scene photos. Another reason is that I want to know what Adam did and didn't say during the shooting. I don't trust child witnesses.
2. UCC shooting.
3. Utøya shooting.
4. Columbine high school shooting.
5. Virginia Tech shooting.
6. Paris terror attacks, November 2015.
7. San Bernardino shooting.
8. Winnenden school shooting

There are many shootings that I want to witness. These are just a small selection, but number one is Sandy Hook at the moment.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 72548
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D-FENS1993

D-FENS1993

Contribution Points : 61081

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Columbine
Ernst August Wagner's rampage
Hungerford
Northern Illinois University Shooting
Sandy Hook
École Polytechnique massacre

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 am

it would be good to watch on-board footage from Derrick Bird's taxi.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72914
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:21 am

Columbine
Sandy hook
Virginia tech
Back to top Go down
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 66598

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Isla Vista
Las Vegas (Route 91)
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 68344
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:16 pm

Weis Shooting, Just to find out if Randy felt any regret at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Jollyhelpful wrote:
Weis Shooting, Just to find out if Randy felt any regret at the end.

He just wanted to join his ghost squad, maybe someone will go ghostal tomorrow as it is haloweeen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm

I already saw Columbine as it happened but I'm always trying to find a full day's footage of the event so that I can see it again. I want to watch the event unfold with the knowledge of what happened and contrast it with what I (and the news) knew at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Woo Bum-Kons shooting
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 58600
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:34 pm

I’ve always dreamed of watching Columbine unfold on a split screen with cameras on Eric and Dylan’s heads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
I would also like to see one of the perpetrators of the CMR rampage rolling around laughing whilst tormenting people.

WTF ??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 66308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 12:03 am

Umpqua Community College shooting
Parkland shooting
Santa Fe shooting
Red Lake shooting
Colorado STEM shooting (just to watch Devon Erickson getting tackled)
Las Vegas shooting through Paddock’s perspective
Hoddle Street massacre
Virginia Tech
The Paris Attacks (November 2015)
Mumbai Attacks
London Bridge attack
Navy Yard shooting

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
6psicótico6orgulhoso6

6psicótico6orgulhoso6

Contribution Points : 47685

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 8:33 am

I personally would like to see
1 : 2016 munich shooting (due to several reports about what the gunman said at different points in the shooting and i,d like to get close up view on his tone of voice and movement during apart from the balcony video since that also says a lot )
2 : Smiggles (Adam Lanza) shooting up sandy hook
3 : William atchison shooting up Aztec highschool (due to the description of it sounding quite interesting to say the least haha)
4 : Pekka eric auvinen,s shooting at jokela highschool
5 : Westroads mall shooting by robert hawkins
6 : The Erfurt Gutenberg Gymnasium shooting by Robert Steinhäuser
7 : 2016 Pulse nightclub shooting by Omar Mateen
8 : 1996 Port Arthur massacre by Martin Bryant
9 : 2015 tunisian beach attack by Seifeddine Rezgui
10 : 1989 Montreal massacre by Marc Lepine.

"Never lose hope, be persistent and stubborn and never give up. There are many instances in history where apparent losers suddenly turn out to be winners unexpectedly, so you should never conclude all hope is lost." Theodor Kaczynski
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 50943
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 9:41 am

1. Virginia Tech massacre
2. Kauhajoki school shooting (that other Finnish school shooting)
3. Columbine
4. The University of Texas tower shooting
5. Jokela school shooting
6. Port Arthur massacre
7. Charlie Hebdo shooting
8. Red Lake shooting
9. Thurston High School shooting (Kip Kinkel)
10. Santa Fe shooting (Dimitrios Pagourtzis)
11. Sutherland Springs church shooting
12. Parkland (Marjory Stoneman Douglas) shooting
13. The Luby's massacre
14. Sandy Hook
15. Randy Stair's massacre

It would also be interesting to see more of the Christchurch and Las Vegas shootings. The existing videos are too short.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 69282
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 10:20 am

I wonder how do yous folk imagine to "see" and "watch" mass shooting? Do you imagine yourself as a potential witness or survivor caught in the middle of the violence? Or do you want to be physically not there but still witness it as some omnipresence force, probably what I'm trying to explain is a real life version of dying in an online match and you get to spectate other players in the game, no-cliping about the place.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
KMFDM

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:48 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
I wonder how do yous folk imagine to "see" and "watch" mass shooting? Do you imagine yourself as a potential witness or survivor caught in the middle of the violence? Or do you want to be physically not there but still witness it as some omnipresence force, probably what I'm trying to explain is a real life version of dying in an online match and you get to spectate other players in the game, no-cliping about the place.

CCTV footage where at least some of the action is clearly visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:

I imagine seeing it with a body camera, like Brenton Tarrant did.

Last edited by Columbine20 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .,)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm

As much as I love learning about all the shooting, I don't think I'd want to watch any of the shootings happen. The Brenton Tarrant footage was really rough.
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 50129
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 7:41 am

hvernon wrote:
As much as I love learning about all the shooting, I don't think I'd want to watch any of the shootings happen. The Brenton Tarrant footage was really rough.

Perhaps I watched for too many horrendous videos in my youth, but the Tarrant shooting really didn't horrify me at all. The act yes but the physical video wasn't difficult to watch.

Watching a man be held down by 8 people and having their throat slowly cut is far, far worse.

I would like to see bodycam footage of Columbine and Port Arthur.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88053
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Not a shooting, but I'd personally like to see the 7/7 bombings.
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 1:55 pm

Tesla101 wrote:

That would be quite interesting to watch!

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195498
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 2:42 pm

I don’t know that I’d like to see an actual shooting but I’d like to see the morning of Columbine and other shootings to see the moments leading up to it and hearing what was talked about etc..

What kind of small talk did Nikolas Cruz have with his Uber driver?

Stuff like that.

anna444 and Ilikesharks like this post

Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 50129
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 5:48 am

KMFDM wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

A lot is made of Bryant's shooting accuracy, with a lot of people claiming a person of his mental capacity couldn't possibly achieve. I theorize that as pretty much all of his victims were of an age and sitting at tables, this makes headshots/fatal wounds almost inevitable, especially at such close proximity.

The Columbine footage would be more about what Eric and Dylan said and were thinking, I wouldn't particularly like to watch the shootings, just the interaction.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 66587
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 6:31 am

Watching people murder each other used to be a popular past time in America, dating as far back as the birth of our nation in Revolutionary War and lasting through the American Civil War. Families would often picnic on or near the battlefield and watch the carnage unfold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 66308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 1:35 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
Watching people murder each other used to be a popular past time in America, dating as far back as the birth of our nation in Revolutionary War and lasting through the American Civil War. Families would often picnic on or near the battlefield and watch the carnage unfold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Only in Murica.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 70472
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 6:13 pm

I'd personally like to see the 2016 Munich shooting and the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting.

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 pm

I'd like to see any shooting, really.
Back to top Go down
Spacemagic

Spacemagic

Contribution Points : 46145
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 11:51 pm

Virginia Tech Massacre hands down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 3:51 pm

KMFDM wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

Yes, and i don't belive Martin Bryant was the shooter.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Columbine20 wrote:
KMFDM wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:

Yes, and i don't belive Martin Bryant was the shooter.
He clearly was.

-Lil Peep

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ferrovipathes1

Contribution Points : 47805

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Sutherland Springs church shooting. IMO it's an "underrated" shooting, consider the number of victims, including mostly women and children. And Sandy Hook too, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 31778
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 3:44 am

Weis, Columbine or Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
exotiicgutz

exotiicgutz

Contribution Points : 22637

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 7:23 pm

Columbine High School, Sandy Hook Elementary School, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Robb Elementary School, 2012 Aurora Colorado, Pulse Night Club, Santa Fe High School, Nashville Waffle House, Utøya mass shooting, 2011 Norway attacks.

ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 28038
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 7:44 pm

Munich 2016 shooting

2011 Tasso da Silveira shooting

2010 Yongzhou Shooting

And are not mass shootings but i really would like See the Shengshui School stabbing and Shangzhuang School attack
Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 39088
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 8:17 pm

I don’t care about the logistical part of a shooting, I think they are all very pointless and wasteful almost all of the time. I don’t see how offing yourself in such an attention seeking way is so fulfilling way , people that go to such lengths really just need to fuck off and die with the realization that they don’t matter enough that they have to bring people along with them or cause such a disturbance.

There are some exceptions I think by but no exception for murder , there is few cases were I can even have a little bit of pity or understanding why they had to kill others

The psychology of the individual is much more interesting to me , but anyone who is doing it solely for attention or out of hate is boring the psych issues are more interesting not the schizo manic ones but the individuals who have it rough because of mental conditions and then add a difficult troubled life and then there is something to be said.

I can only think of a few shootings really just one I want to see the cctv for and they end in suicide and if it were possible I wish they had only harmed themselves and made the act completely about them, but they were to selfish and inclined to commit evil leaving no possibility to have remorse

DanielBryer likes this post

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 31078
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 8:40 pm

Northern Illinois University, Red Lake, Westroads mall, and Dawson College. Not a shooting, but I'd like to see the Akihabara massacre as well.

vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 38777
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:44 am

Jokela, Kauhajoki, Hungerford, Emsdetten, Uvalde, Erfurt, Winnenden, Columbine, Dawson, San Ysidro, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Kerch, Perm, Kazan, Izhevsk

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

TheNeuroSurge likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 17971
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:51 am

Jokela, Virginia Tech and Port Arthur, although I would watch footage of any shooting.
And of course William Atchison getting stopped by a couch. jocolor

Kaynhyde, vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 2:49 am

All
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 38937
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 3:06 pm

All of them, but especially:

- Columbine
- Jokela
- VTech
- Sandy Hook
- Izhevsk

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Kaynhyde and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Shooting would you see?   Which Shooting would you see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Shooting would you see?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next