Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Empty
PostSubject: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

According to a Time Magazine Article, "Portrait of a Deadly Bond" Dylan Klebold was manning the audio system during Rachel Scotts Mime Dance during the 1998 Columbine Talent SHow. "During the Performance, Dylan who obviously liked here, scrambled to hook up the reserve tape deck." So Dylan not only knew Rachel very well, but liked her, could she have been the Rachel mentioned in the Basement Tapes?
Back to top Go down
mrc123

Contribution Points : 96917
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm

I don't think so. In the context of that conversation on the basement tapes, he says something like 'shut up Nick, Rachael and Jen want you to shut up too.' Sorry, I don't remember the exact quote. In E/D's psychology class there is a Nick Foss, Rachael Goodwin and Jennifer Grant. IMO, I think this is the most likely Rachael they were talking about. I found this on acolumbinesite.com.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 100499
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

No Rachel Scott isn´t the Rachel which they called in the basement tapes.

In the old forum there was a thread where they speculated, Rachel knew about the massacre and wanted to die.(you know she wrote about death and that it would be her last year) Another conspiracy theory...but I don´t believe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Well, he did know her very well, he was in her classes since Kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:35 pm

mrc123 wrote:
I don't think so.  In the context of that conversation on the basement tapes, he says something like 'shut up Nick, Rachael and Jen want you to shut up too.'  Sorry, I don't remember the exact quote.  In E/D's psychology class there is a Nick Foss, Rachael Goodwin and Jennifer Grant.  IMO, I think this is the most likely Rachael they were talking about.  I found this on acolumbinesite.com.  
Yes this is correct. On the basement tapes Eric says: "“Shut the fuck up, Nick, you laugh too much. And those two girls sitting next to you, they probably want you to shut the fuck up, too." Psychology was the only class Eric and Dylan had with a Nick, Rachael and a Jenn.
The class register is on pg(6691) in the 11k
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
mrc123

Contribution Points : 96917
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 pm

So, really off topic, but I am a nurse and cared for a patient in the NW US with the last name Foss from Colorado. It took all my restrain to not ask if she was related to Nick or Adam. I still wonder
what kind of insight I could have gathered.
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37254
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 7:57 pm

Song.. "Watch The Lamb"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show   Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Played Music For Rachel Scott at Talent Show
Page 1 of 1