Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Empty
PostSubject: NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994    NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Quite an Unknown case i thought id share with the forum.

In December 1994 A man named Edward Leary a computer analyst lost his Job and started to become insane and angry.

On December 15th 1994 Edward Leary armed with a Gasoline Bomb hidden within a shopping bag entered and left the device on a No.3 train at Lenox Avenue in Harlem. The device detonated shortly after injuring two teenage students.

Six days later December 21st 1994 Edward Leary entered a No.4 train in manhattan packed with christmas Shoppers and people going to work, whilst Edward moved inside the train with another Gasoline Bomb it prematurely exploded spraying flames over commuters and Leary, the Blast and flames injured 48 People 14 seriously including Leary. After fleeing the scene and entering a hospital Edward was arrested.

Leary claimed that antidepressants such as Prozac, buspar and biaxin made him insane and ruined his life. He said the drugs made him lose touch with reality and unwillingly commit the bombings. Leary apologised to all the victims later on in the case.Edward was sentenced to 31 years in prison with chance of parole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994    NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 am

I feel bad for him and the 50 people injured. Medications can mess with a person sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994    NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:
I feel bad for him and the 50 people injured. Medications can mess with a person sometimes.

Yeah, Psychotropic Drugs never fail at deteriorating peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994    NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 11:31 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:

Yeah, Psychotropic Drugs never fail at deteriorating peoples minds.

I'd argue that the alternative is a lot fucking worse. Having shit tons of unmedicated crazy people out there is way, way worse than medicating them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994    NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NYC Subway Fire Bombings 1994
Page 1 of 1