Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Roommates  Empty
PostSubject: Roommates    Roommates  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Does anyone know if Dylan had found a roommate for college? I think it would’ve been way too early but I kind of wondering if he had spoken to potential roommates? Or maybe he would’ve room with Zack? This of course is operating under the façade That he was actually going to go to college.

Could you imagine hearing we had to place you with someone else because your roommate he just committed a massacre and then killed himself

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82782
Forum Reputation : 3068

Roommates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates    Roommates  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 11:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Could you imagine hearing we had to place you with someone else because your roommate  he just committed a massacre and then killed himself

I don't know the answer to the roommate question but as for the latter, I'm not sure I could even process something like that!
Back to top Go down

Roommates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates    Roommates  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 12:48 pm

That would be some freaky type shit for sure. Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down

Roommates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates    Roommates  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Could you imagine hearing we had to place you with someone else because your roommate  he just committed a massacre and then killed himself

Worse: could you imagine hearing that somebody who had been your roommate just committed a massacre and then killed himself. Even if you didn't know him well, you would probably review all his past behavior and think: "Now that I know what happened, it's true that he was weird!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roommates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates    Roommates  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates
Page 1 of 1