Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?

Go down 
+23
Samson
scythezoid
SonOfaGunz
N.W.S. Productions
Eulavist
transcendentalauracel331
NEXT STEP UP
Bookish
asanopark
DanielBryer
haydenschool
imgview
23september
School Massacre Archives
novaprospekt
EricsToastInTheCaf
InsaneIntruder
QuestionMark
Rose The Hat
Sabratha
Tommy QTR
Jollyhelpful
Screamingophelia
27 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:12 am

There's barely been any mass shootings in my country. Therefore I live 938 km (582 miles) north from the mall where the 1991 Strathfield shooting happened in Sydney, Australia.

What about you? I know there are a few on this forum who live in Littleton.


Last edited by eyutytuheu on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 4:56 am

Very little mass shootings in my state, only 4 in total with the most recent one being this year. I don't really feel comfortable giving away where I live, so I'll just say I live 137.4 miles away from where an office that got shot up back in 1989 used to be. 9 people including the shooter died and 12 were injured. It didn't close after the shooting or anything, it closed after two serious fires and then ended up getting demolished and turned into a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 41

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 5:15 am

I live in Littleton. Totally unplanned. Just ended up here.

I go by the school every day on my way to work etc

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful


Posts : 133
Contribution Points : 55008
Forum Reputation : 60
Join date : 2017-06-19
Age : 30
Location : Eastern Seaboard

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 5:26 am

Nickel Mines shooting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 80867
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:25 am

Hungerford even then it's pretty far.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 10:30 am

I was born not far from Hungerford, but now live much closer to the area of Cumbria where Derrick Bird went on the rampage.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:29 am

Although I don't consider them mass shootings, I live in Ile-de-France so near Paris where there were the Charlie Hebdo shooting and the Bataclan shooting. And for what I consider a mass shooting, I also live not that far from Nanterre, that is also in Ile-de-France.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 11:39 am

probably were the 2010 ABB shooting happened
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1549
Contribution Points : 83980
Forum Reputation : 165
Join date : 2015-04-01
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Recent non-political spree-killing? Erfurt.

Unless you cound the 2009 Budapest attack, where the security guard shot 2 teachers at a school he worked at. That's technicaly a workplace rampage.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 12:44 am

I used to live fairly close to where the 2017 Las Vegas shooting occurred and the Albertsons that Zayne Floyd shot inside of.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat




Posts : 112
Contribution Points : 54473
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-04

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 5:18 am

I live 14 miles from Santa Fe High School. I actually came here to see if I could find out anything about the shooter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4244
Contribution Points : 108025
Forum Reputation : 3129
Join date : 2017-09-05

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 6:21 am

Not too far from Binghamton actually.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 7:52 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:
I live 14 miles from Santa Fe High School. I actually came here to see if I could find out anything about the shooter.


Any info about Dimitrios Pagourtzis or just the case in general is just very slow coming.

Here is the link to the forum thread on the case. Updates are posted when anything new is released.

https://columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t5861p330-santa-fe-high-school-shooting-leaves-at-least-10-dead-suspect-in-custody
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 11:53 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Very little mass shootings in my state, only 4 in total with the most recent one being this year. I don't really feel comfortable giving away where I live, so I'll just say I live 137.4 miles away from where an office that got shot up back in 1989 used to be. 9 people including the shooter died and 12 were injured. It didn't close after the shooting or anything, it closed after two serious fires and then ended up getting demolished and turned into a parking lot.

That's the Standard Gravure Shooting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Gravure_shooting
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2239
Contribution Points : 74809
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 1:16 am

Probably near the Wolverhampton school machete attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EricsToastInTheCaf




Posts : 83
Contribution Points : 45388
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-09
Location : Tennessee

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 4:08 pm

The Tennessee waffle House shooting

_________________
"We all gotta die sometime Red." - Sgt Barnes, Platoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novaprospekt

novaprospekt


Posts : 20
Contribution Points : 49080
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-11-02

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Isla Vista, California for me.

Talked to my cousin's wife once about Elliot Rodger and I laughed my ass off when she said, "Oh! That's the virgin killer!" 😂
Back to top Go down
View user profile
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives


Posts : 616
Contribution Points : 55334
Forum Reputation : 238
Join date : 2018-09-29
Location : Illinois

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 12:13 pm

I lived pretty close to where the Northern Illinois University shooting happened. I vaguely remember my school having to go into a soft lockdown because of it.

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september




Posts : 237
Contribution Points : 55215
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2017-09-12

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I live in Littleton. Totally unplanned. Just ended up here.

I go by the school every day on my  way to work etc


what's that like? Does it still feel eerie sometimes or have you gotten used to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 9:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I live in Littleton. Totally unplanned. Just ended up here.

I go by the school every day on my  way to work etc

Do you go down Pierce St?
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned



Posts : 76
Contribution Points : 43209
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-07-05

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 9:58 pm

Within 200km of Winnenden, Munich and Zug. The Nenzing incdent was the closest. Dont doxx me bro.

Sabratha wrote:
Recent non-political spree-killing? Erfurt.

Unless you cound the 2009 Budapest attack, where the security guard shot 2 teachers at a school he worked at. That's technicaly a workplace rampage.
So I assume you are somwhere around Vienna? Because in that case Munich was closer and there was also a shooting in Bratislava.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 41

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 10:03 pm

eyutytuheu wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I live in Littleton. Totally unplanned. Just ended up here.

I go by the school every day on my  way to work etc

Do you go down Pierce St?

Yes


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 1:57 am

Live a few hours drive away from V-tech, a couple from the area I grew up in were killed in the shooting altho I didn’t know any of them
Back to top Go down
haydenschool




Posts : 118
Contribution Points : 53298
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-22
Age : 21

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 5:23 pm

I live about an hour 20 minute drive away from the San Bernardino shooting. And 3 hours away form Isla Vista.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6308
Contribution Points : 181895
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 41

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 6:02 pm

haydenschool wrote:
I live about an hour 20 minute drive away from the San Bernardino shooting. And 3 hours away form Isla Vista.

When I lived in SoCal I wasn't far from Isla Vista either.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 9:58 am

Plymouth for me. My family were actually in Plymouth just a few days before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 11:41 am

i dont .. really want to give my location .. i did however go to a scene of a shooting because its convenient and close by and i will probably be there again someday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookish

Bookish


Posts : 177
Contribution Points : 8654
Forum Reputation : 141
Join date : 2022-06-13
Location : United kingdom

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 1:27 pm

Same as you Daniel, Plymouth. I actually can’t find any details on any mass shootings in wales at all.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 956
Contribution Points : 24593
Forum Reputation : 297
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 5:08 pm

I used to live just outside of Providence, Rhode Island. There was a shooting at Washington Park, nine were injured.

_________________
Lost and Alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Bookish wrote:
Same as you Daniel, Plymouth. I actually can’t find any details on any mass shootings in wales at all.
There hasn't been any mass shootings in Wales. The closest thing to a mass shooting in Wales is probably Aberfan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331


Posts : 62
Contribution Points : 5032
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 20
Location : Ga.

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 6:58 pm

In terms of high profile ones, the only one I can think of is the Charleston church shooting, which is a few hours away from me. I've actually seen the Emanuel AME Church in person while walking through Charleston. I didn't go inside, because I feel like that would've been inappropriate, but it's a beautiful building.
There's also the Heritage High shooting, the Penske FedEx shooting, as well as the massage parlor spree killings that took place in Atlanta, but these are all rather esoteric, or technically not mass shootings... I'm also not counting gang violence, because that'd be a very long post lmao.

_________________
"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eulavist




Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 4803
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-09-10

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 9:24 pm

.


Last edited by Eulavist on Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 9:50 pm

The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 9:54 pm

asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:38 pm

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Also, I could carry out an attack if I really wanted to out here. I have several knives and a chainsaw I could carry out an attack with (theoretically, of course).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Also, I could carry out an attack if I really wanted to out here. I have several knives and a chainsaw I could carry out an attack with (theoretically, of course).
it would be such a low kill count it would have to be a contained environment and slow police response, and intent to kill without being stopped in order to be news worthy, unless you make it a policital attack then the media will absorb your story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Also, I could carry out an attack if I really wanted to out here. I have several knives and a chainsaw I could carry out an attack with (theoretically, of course).
it would be such a low kill count it would have to be a contained environment and slow police response, and intent to kill without being stopped in order to be news worthy, unless you make it a policital attack then the media will delightfully absorb your story.

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer


Posts : 839
Contribution Points : 18709
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 26
Location : Exeter, England

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:50 pm

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Also, I could carry out an attack if I really wanted to out here. I have several knives and a chainsaw I could carry out an attack with (theoretically, of course).
it would be such a low kill count it would have to be a contained environment and slow police response, and intent to kill without being stopped in order to be news worthy, unless you make it a policital attack then the media will delightfully absorb your story.
Incel killer Jake Davison legally owned a gun in this country. And illegally buying guns exists. America doesn't have more mass shootings because of gun laws in my opinion, I think it is because they have significantly more of a gun culture.

asanopark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark




Posts : 162
Contribution Points : 25789
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2020-08-03

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 4:52 am

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
The nice thing about living in Europe like you Daniel is that you don’t have to worry about feds being concerned that you are going to do something, you’re internet activities may be monitored because it’s the u.k but you have no means to carry anything out.

I have to be cautious of anything I say online even if it’s just a joke otherwise the fbi will be at my doorstep investigate me ask everyone I know questions. It would cause much unnecessary drama, my roommate would likely kick me out because of it.

I know the fbi already has a lengthy profile on me in the same vein as many companies have and sell my personal info but honestly it’s the least of my problems.

Well I don’t know anything about how the  mi6 operates but I assume they must be steadfast in deterring threats apart from allowing terrorist attacks to happen so often.
Is this you criticising me or is it just a genuine reply?
just sperging
Also, I could carry out an attack if I really wanted to out here. I have several knives and a chainsaw I could carry out an attack with (theoretically, of course).
it would be such a low kill count it would have to be a contained environment and slow police response, and intent to kill without being stopped in order to be news worthy, unless you make it a policital attack then the media will delightfully absorb your story.
Incel killer Jake Davison legally owned a gun in this country. And illegally buying guns exists. America doesn't have more mass shootings because of gun laws in my opinion, I think it is because they have significantly more of a gun culture.
it’s really wierd they would allow him if all people to not only have a permit for a firearm but return it to him after he assaulted a couple of people for no reason.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N.W.S. Productions

N.W.S. Productions


Posts : 35
Contribution Points : 28349
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2020-02-06
Age : 18
Location : East

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 5:41 am

2014 Columbia mall shooting, most of the Beltway Sniper sites, and not really a mass shooting but i live close to the shopping center where Arthur Bremer shot George Wallace. probably more that i just cant remember

_________________
  "We Are
The People"

Engel and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz


Posts : 41
Contribution Points : 5904
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-08-03
Age : 23
Location : At your house

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 5:14 am

MSD/Parkland…. I live couple miles away a bit far actually, but I went to school in the same county though. After 2018 all the schools in South Florida got a massive dose of school shooter paranoia and anything you said if it was criticizing a school or even falsely accusing of a threat as a joke it was an immediate lockdown and swatting (and it happened a few times). Code red drills happened every week and security got very strict, fast forward a couple years later and they don’t do a thing and no one seems to care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scythezoid

scythezoid


Posts : 95
Contribution Points : 5044
Forum Reputation : 75
Join date : 2022-09-10

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 6:46 am

I live 3 minutes away from one of the bases where this took place:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chattanooga_shootings
I remember the day it happened too. The initial reportings made it seem worse than it was.

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samson

Samson


Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 1814
Forum Reputation : 30
Join date : 2022-12-26
Location : Melbin sound we ain't fucking around

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 7:16 am

1994 Tyrrell Crescent shootings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anna444

anna444


Posts : 36
Contribution Points : 4839
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-09-21
Age : 16

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 7:20 am

Oxford high school shooting😵💫

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Engel

Engel


Posts : 735
Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 150
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 21

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 8:59 am

I live almost 30 minutes away from CVPA

_________________
"Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man." - Travis Bickle

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
desperado

desperado


Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 455
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-01-29
Location : Magaluf

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 1:48 pm

Kauhajoki, i see the school almost daily.

_________________
Jumala on kuollut maailma palaa
Herää rakas herää on tunti aikaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmengel

Sturmengel


Posts : 295
Contribution Points : 9854
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Hell

What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 1:56 pm

Winnenden
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content





What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?   What mass shooting site do you live the closest to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
What mass shooting site do you live the closest to?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Things mass shooters would've liked that they didn’t live to see
» Mass shootings that happened over a live feed
» Has a survivor of a mass shooting ever committed a mass shooting?
» Which mass shooter/mass shooting do you know the most about?
» What we don't know about each mass shooting:

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: