Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 brenda parker

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
thelmar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 123375
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Im just a little curious to know the kind of lies Brenda had told people? she's told a lot of lies from what I heard
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Excellent question. I’m glad I can finally use some of my expertise from back in the day. Because I actually spoke to Brenda Parker back then. She was on the Yahoo boards with me. Yet another reason I took a very long time off from researching.

I know there’s some info in the 11 K about her. Also chat transcripts are floating around on line between my (old) friend and her. Where is she says she was supposed to be one of the shooters. She claimed then she missed the bus so she didn’t make it in time. As though Eric would wait for somebody to get off the bus. He threatened to murder Brooks for being late five minutes for school.

She tried to break into the library at night. She also claimed that she dated Eric and had a voicemail and a picture of him. I posted some links that she posted in. I can try to find the thread. There was also a time then she told us what Eric was like. Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.


LOL! Kinda easy to forget something she never got to see right? Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:25 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.


LOL!  Kinda easy to forget something she never got to see right? Rolling Eyes Haha

Lol yes. She didn’t bet on all that information coming out I guess

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:27 pm

And apologies it wasn’t a voicemail it was an answering machine message. Cell phones were not prevalent back then

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 123375
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.


LOL!  Kinda easy to forget something she never got to see right? Rolling Eyes Haha



lol!
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 123375
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Excellent question. I’m glad I can finally use some of my expertise from back in the day. Because I actually spoke to Brenda Parker back then. She was on the Yahoo boards with me. Yet another reason I took a very long time off from researching.

I know there’s some info in the 11 K about her. Also chat transcripts are floating around on line between my (old) friend and her. Where is she says she was supposed to be one of the shooters. She claimed then she missed the bus so she didn’t make it in time. As though Eric would wait for somebody to get off the bus. He threatened to murder Brooks for being late five minutes for school.

She tried to break into the library at night. She also claimed that she dated Eric and had a voicemail and a picture of him. I posted some links that she posted in. I can try to find the thread. There was also a time then she told us what Eric was like. Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.


wow. Did she say if she broke into the library the night of the massacre or just a random time?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Excellent question. I’m glad I can finally use some of my expertise from back in the day. Because I actually spoke to Brenda Parker back then. She was on the Yahoo boards with me. Yet another reason I took a very long time off from researching.

I know there’s some info in the 11 K about her. Also chat transcripts are floating around on line between my (old) friend and her. Where is she says she was supposed to be one of the shooters. She claimed then she missed the bus so she didn’t make it in time. As though Eric would wait for somebody to get off the bus. He threatened to murder Brooks for being late five minutes for school.

She tried to break into the library at night. She also claimed that she dated Eric and had a voicemail and a picture of him. I posted some links that she posted in. I can try to find the thread. There was also a time then she told us what Eric was like. Though she did not mention his chest deformity. You would think if you saw someone naked you would see that.


wow. Did she say if she broke into the library the night of the massacre or just a random time?

From what I remember it was a few weeks after. It was still an active crime scene and I think Sue said she went in June to the library?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy the links I posted Smile

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 82482
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 9:56 pm

Brenda Parker also contacted a gun dealers about buying a TEC-9. I think this is when Judy and Randy Brown contacted the police about her.
She was legit the original Columbine fangirl Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 pm

thelmar wrote:
Brenda Parker also contacted a gun dealers about buying a TEC-9. I think this is when Judy and Randy Brown contacted the police about her.
She was legit the original Columbine fangirl Rolling Eyes

THAT is actually something I didn't know!! Or I knew but forgot and blocked it out of my head.

Scary stuff that Judy and Randy called the police about her, but she really did raise red flags.

Yes, Brenda was legit a fangirl. We did fundraising things for the victims families and started anti bullying campaigns, she did take a different path...

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."


Last edited by Screamingophelia on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120103
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 12:55 am

thelmar wrote:
Brenda Parker also contacted a gun dealers about buying a TEC-9. I think this is when Judy and Randy Brown contacted the police about her.
She was legit the original Columbine fangirl Rolling Eyes

I always pegged her as an attention whore. I've heard of people acting crazier for less.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 7:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes, Brenda was legit a fangirl, she did took a different path...


BAHAHAHAH! You can say that again! Suspect Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244


Posts : 593
Contribution Points : 123375
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 23

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Jesus she was a fangirl Neutral was there anything else she lied about?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Jesus she was a fangirl Neutral was there anything else she lied about?


Well pretty much anything she said about knowing Eric, and just Columbine in general. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Uranus15

Uranus15


Posts : 18
Contribution Points : 59437
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-02-18
Age : 21

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 6:59 pm

One thing I really wanted to know, and how it is today! If she still ask her about Eric or if she even talks about it herself ...

_________________
"The best way to live life is to be a child, no matter what your age. " (Gintoki Sakata - Gintama)
Back to top Go down
cory M

cory M


Posts : 14
Contribution Points : 52300
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-15
Age : 40
Location : East Coast

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 1:01 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Because I actually spoke to Brenda Parker back then. She was on the Yahoo boards with me.

I hope you don't mind my resurrecting an old thread (and the obscure question I'm about to present to you), but do you remember if Brenda ever mentioned using a pseudonym like "Heather" or something similar?

When I was active in "the revolution of '99" as I called it back then Rolling Eyes, on one of the sites I belonged to there was this really weird girl who posted under the name Heather (and several other aliases) who would pepper the guestbook with erotic stories involving herself, Eric, and Dylan.

Eventually, because I was so active in the site and full of rage, "Heather" took notice of me and we chatted a few times via Yahoo messenger. I distinctly remember her mentioning Brenda during one of our conversations, but I paid no mind to it at the time. Mostly I was just flattered because she once said "You remind me so much of Eric." I was all like Very Happy

Since then, whenever I remembered "Heather", I always assumed she was an undercover FBI agent trying to lull me into confessing to planning a Columbine of my own. lol! But now, I can't help but wonder if it may have been Brenda.

I mean, this girl, whoever she was, was creepily obsessed with E&D's sexuality. No
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 1:46 am

cory M wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Because I actually spoke to Brenda Parker back then. She was on the Yahoo boards with me.

I hope you don't mind my resurrecting an old thread (and the obscure question I'm about to present to you), but do you remember if Brenda ever mentioned using a pseudonym like "Heather" or something similar?

When I was active in "the revolution of '99" as I called it back then Rolling Eyes, on one of the sites I belonged to there was this really weird girl who posted under the name Heather (and several other aliases) who would pepper the guestbook with erotic stories involving herself, Eric, and Dylan.

Eventually, because I was so active in the site and full of rage, "Heather" took notice of me and we chatted a few times via Yahoo messenger. I distinctly remember her mentioning Brenda during one of our conversations, but I paid no mind to it at the time. Mostly I was just flattered because she once said "You remind me so much of Eric." I was all like Very Happy

Since then, whenever I remembered "Heather", I always assumed she was an undercover FBI agent trying to lull me into confessing to planning a Columbine of my own. lol! But now, I can't help but wonder if it may have been Brenda.

I mean, this girl, whoever she was, was creepily obsessed with E&D's sexuality. No

There are a couple different girls who used to do that I believe and I always thought one was probably Brenda. There’s a girl that Nate mentions in one of his 11k interviews. And she clsimed to have spoken to Dylan and she contacted Natecaccording to the 11 K and let him know that she spoke with him

A while back there was a thread here on the forum and someone asked if there were any old posts from back in the day (99/2000) online. So I went down the rabbit hole of the old yahoo posts I found a couple of my old posts and then I saw a screen name that rang familiar to me and it was the name Nate mentioned.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Did Brenda even live anywhere near Littleton? And why was she so obsessed with Eric to go as far as creating these lies? She never even met him, right?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 82482
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:23 pm

hvernon wrote:
Did Brenda even live anywhere near Littleton? And why was she so obsessed with Eric to go as far as creating these lies? She never even met him, right?

When she was interviewed by police on July 14, 1999, her address is listed as Broomfield, CO. This is about 51 minutes from Littleton.

Parker never met, spoke to, or laid eyes on Eric Harris until his face was plastered all over the news after his death. As for why she was so obsessed, only she knows the answer to that. For some reason she desperately wanted to become part of the story and she went to great lengths to try to make that happen. Thankfully, the police saw through her early on. I believe Dave Cullen did, too, but when he wanted to make Eric look like a lady killer he chose to pretend he believed her and added all her lies to his first edition.


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:31 pm

thelmar wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Did Brenda even live anywhere near Littleton? And why was she so obsessed with Eric to go as far as creating these lies? She never even met him, right?

When she was interviewed by police on July 14, 1999, her address is listed as Broomfield, CO. This is about 51 minutes from Littleton.

Parker never met, spoke to, or laid eyes on Eric Harris until his face was plastered all over the news after his death. As for why she was so obsessed, only she knows the answer to that. For some reason she desperately wanted to become part of the story and she went to great lengths to try to make that happen. Thankfully, the police saw through her early on. I believe Dave Cullen did, too, but when he wanted to make Eric look like a lady killer he chose to pretend he believed her and added all her lies to his first edition.



Claiming you were going to be a 3rd shooter is an incredibly stupid claim, though. She's lucky she wasn't arrested. Like sure, be obsessed with them I guess... but I don't understand going to lengths to make claims like that. Especially given her age.

Was Brenda supposedly the girl Eric spent a night with and gave a CD to? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 82482
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

She told police that she dated Eric for several months in 1998 and that they had slept together a couple of times. She also said that he had introduced her to his friends, including Dylan (dead, so can't deny it), Brooks (whom Eric HATED at the time she was supposedly with Eric), and Chris Morris (who had been on the news).
Basically all the info she got about Eric she got from watching the news.


Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:42 pm

hvernon wrote:
thelmar wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Did Brenda even live anywhere near Littleton? And why was she so obsessed with Eric to go as far as creating these lies? She never even met him, right?

When she was interviewed by police on July 14, 1999, her address is listed as Broomfield, CO. This is about 51 minutes from Littleton.

Parker never met, spoke to, or laid eyes on Eric Harris until his face was plastered all over the news after his death. As for why she was so obsessed, only she knows the answer to that. For some reason she desperately wanted to become part of the story and she went to great lengths to try to make that happen. Thankfully, the police saw through her early on. I believe Dave Cullen did, too, but when he wanted to make Eric look like a lady killer he chose to pretend he believed her and added all her lies to his first edition.



Claiming you were going to be a 3rd shooter is an incredibly stupid claim, though. She's lucky she wasn't arrested. Like sure, be obsessed with them I guess... but I don't understand going to lengths to make claims like that. Especially given her age.

Was Brenda supposedly the girl Eric spent a night with and gave a CD to? Or am I thinking of someone else?


Yes! You’re right Smile same person

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 6:57 pm

That's what I thought!

I had no idea she was some nutty fangirl that made everything up. Of course, I never heard anything else about her. I only heard the story of a girl who spent an evening with Eric and got a CD from him. For some reason, I was thinking the girl's name was Brandy (like the one from some videos) but then I read this thread. And it clicked. Rolling Eyes

Doesn't she seem a little old for this behavior? I can see someone that was 16 or 17 saying things like that, but not someone in their 20's.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 11:25 pm

hvernon wrote:
That's what I thought!

I had no idea she was some nutty fangirl that made everything up. Of course, I never heard anything else about her. I only heard the story of a girl who spent an evening with Eric and got a CD from him. For some reason, I was thinking the girl's name was Brandy (like the one from some videos) but then I read this thread. And it clicked. Rolling Eyes

Doesn't she seem a little old for this behavior? I can see someone that was 16 or 17 saying things like that, but not someone in their 20's.


She does. However back then we had 40 year old Dylan fan girls in the boards....

I posted some links in an old thread and you can see some of her old posts and mine but under a different name. No one has figured out who I was lol no cookies for them

Oh! May I ask... so Brenda said she got a CD from him and slept with him back then. She also then claimed to be another shooter and tried to break into the school.

Brandi is the blonde from the kidnapping video and Eric in Columbine that Eric had a crush on

Susan DeWitt was the girl who Eric hung out with on prom night and left a CD for in the basement Tapes.




_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 12:15 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
That's what I thought!

I had no idea she was some nutty fangirl that made everything up. Of course, I never heard anything else about her. I only heard the story of a girl who spent an evening with Eric and got a CD from him. For some reason, I was thinking the girl's name was Brandy (like the one from some videos) but then I read this thread. And it clicked. Rolling Eyes

Doesn't she seem a little old for this behavior? I can see someone that was 16 or 17 saying things like that, but not someone in their 20's.


She does. However back then we had 40 year old Dylan fan girls in the boards....

I posted some links in an old thread and you can see some of her old posts and mine but under a different name. No one has figured out who I was lol no cookies for them

Oh! May I ask... so Brenda said she got a CD from him and slept with him back then. She also then claimed to be another shooter and tried to break into the school.

Brandi is the blonde from the kidnapping video and Eric in Columbine that Eric had a crush on

Susan DeWitt was the girl who Eric hung out with on prom night and left a CD for in the basement Tapes.





No figured it out that it was you, ophelia_dreams2000? ;)

And ahh yeah, Brandi and Brenda they both sound alike. Got those two names confused.

So now I am also interested in what has become of Brenda. Probably she's embarrassed and left the community.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:27 am

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
That's what I thought!

I had no idea she was some nutty fangirl that made everything up. Of course, I never heard anything else about her. I only heard the story of a girl who spent an evening with Eric and got a CD from him. For some reason, I was thinking the girl's name was Brandy (like the one from some videos) but then I read this thread. And it clicked. Rolling Eyes

Doesn't she seem a little old for this behavior? I can see someone that was 16 or 17 saying things like that, but not someone in their 20's.


She does. However back then we had 40 year old Dylan fan girls in the boards....

I posted some links in an old thread and you can see some of her old posts and mine but under a different name. No one has figured out who I was lol no cookies for them

Oh! May I ask... so Brenda said she got a CD from him and slept with him back then. She also then claimed to be another shooter and tried to break into the school.

Brandi is the blonde from the kidnapping video and Eric in Columbine that Eric had a crush on

Susan DeWitt was the girl who Eric hung out with on prom night and left a CD for in the basement Tapes.





No figured it out that it was you, ophelia_dreams2000? ;)

And ahh yeah, Brandi and Brenda they both sound alike. Got those two names confused.

So now I am also interested in what has become of Brenda. Probably she's embarrassed and left the community.

Nope Smile that wasn’t me

I will PM you and let you know

I am also very interested in knowing what Brenda is up to

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:



Nope Smile that wasn’t me

I will PM you and let you know

I am also very interested in knowing what Brenda  is up to

Well, color me extremely surprised! flower

Does anyone know if she still lives in CO? I assume she stopped doing what she was doing after the police questioned her, but who knows. She probably stopped claiming she knew Eric at least. Maybe she still visits the school all the time trying to get in or lurks around the old Harris home. Or maybe she moved on with life and moved away. If she was 23 in '99, she'd be 42 now. A little old to be doing all the things she used to. Sure, researching and being interested in the topic is one thing. (Who knows, maybe she just does that now.) But what she did was asinine.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:18 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:



Nope Smile that wasn’t me

I will PM you and let you know

I am also very interested in knowing what Brenda  is up to

Well, color me extremely surprised! flower

Does anyone know if she still lives in CO? I assume she stopped doing what she was doing after the police questioned her, but who knows. She probably stopped claiming she knew Eric at least. Maybe she still visits the school all the time trying to get in or lurks around the old Harris home. Or maybe she moved on with life and moved away. If she was 23 in '99, she'd be 42 now. A little old to be doing all the things she used to. Sure, researching and being interested in the topic is one thing. (Who knows, maybe she just does that now.) But what she did was asinine.


Lol

I wasn’t the worst of the edgelords I hope? :-)


I do hope she is living a nice life and is happy. She should probably stay off the Internet too.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Have you ever read the chat transcripts that were released where she talks about how she was involved then missed the bus or some nonsense?

Like Eric is going to wait for you to get the bus on that day. He threatened to kill Brooks for being late picking him up for class. Let alone on the day of his retribution or whatever.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Like Eric is going to wait for you to get the bus on that day. He threatened to kill Brooks for being late picking him up for class. Let alone on the day of his retribution or whatever.



BAHAHAH! To true! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6422
Contribution Points : 193431
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Like Eric is going to wait for you to get the bus on that day. He threatened to kill Brooks for being late picking him up for class. Let alone on the day of his retribution or whatever.



BAHAHAH! To true! Roll

Plus we all know the killing spree with a female was Dylan’s fantasy. He wanted a Mallory to his Mickey and he got Eric instead.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





brenda parker  Empty
PostSubject: Re: brenda parker    brenda parker  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
brenda parker
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What happened to Brenda Parker?
» Gabe Parker sentenced
» Dylan had a "Brenda' too
» Brenda Spencer & TJ Lane
» Brenda Spencer - "I don't like Mondays" - Elementary School Shooting

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: