Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im not ashamed thoughts

Go down 
+13
milennialrebelette
MAB1996
katherinex
HanShotFirst
Lunkhead McGrath
QuestionMark
Juicy Jazzy
Mein Gott
Pixie13
cory M
Screamingophelia
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Would be interesting to see the dude who played Dylan get to flex his acting skills more in movies with higher production values. Personally I get a very Kylo Ren vibe

He's in "I, Tonya" for a brief bit as one of Tonya's nasty boyfriends.  She beats the crap out of him for touching her.  

I wouldn't wish looking like Dyldo on my worst enemy.

Obligatory Dylan was not ugly post.

Smile Razz

All "Dylan was not ugly posts" are in response to me, I'm the one who keeps saying it.  

Yes Smile

I feel like if I stop there will be something missing from the world LOL. I’m not doing it in any seriousness I love reading everything you post. I enjoy talking to you. Hence why I called in an obligatory post lol

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 10:17 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:

Would be interesting to see the dude who played Dylan get to flex his acting skills more in movies with higher production values. Personally I get a very Kylo Ren vibe

He's in "I, Tonya" for a brief bit as one of Tonya's nasty boyfriends.  She beats the crap out of him for touching her.  

Smile Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  We have had this convo before! TO EACH THEIR OWN! Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:

Smile Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  We have had this convo before! TO EACH THEIR OWN! Roll

Smile

I remember now.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:37 pm

A thought I keep having about the film. If Columbine was as religious as I believe it is, and as we heard it was... If she was that genuinely religious as the movie portrays her to be I don’t think anybody would’ve cared.She would’ve fit right in.

Contribution Points : 75411
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: asdf;alskdfjas;ldkfj   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
A thought I keep having about the film. If Columbine was as religious as I believe it is, and as we heard it was... If she was that genuinely religious as the movie portrays her to be I don’t think anybody would’ve cared.She would’ve fit right in.

She had plenty of friends at CHS, people were bawling their eyes out around her car parked near the school over the next few days. Hell Cullen even says he sped down there to get to her funeral. (TRIGGERED!!!)

But hey, the movie is about showing her religious beliefs challenged because her friends were maybe making out with some boys at a party. And she had to put up with Not Brooks Brown in the smokers' pit, the indignity of that.

The red beans and rice at Popeyes will give you diarrhea. Holy hellfire.
Back to top Go down
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 46078
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 9:45 am

Awful movie. Melodramatic, bad acting.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 58665
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Columbine definitely is religious but in the way that everyone is just assumed to be Christian, but religion itself isn't really brought up constantly. Like all the cool kids are in Young Life but I remember the one year I went to their Halloween party the girl who won the costume contest that the leaders helped judge with the kids was a slutty cop. All the kids who party hard and are cool go to youth group at their family's church. All the family's belong to one church or another.

While religion isn't brought up by the majority of kids the ones who do are kind of on the fringe (like I believe Cassie Bernall was, based on kids who act like she supposedly did and talk about Jesus all the time) Also if you bring up atheist, liberal etc. type beliefs or actions people's reactions remind you of how white Christian conservstive the majority of the school is if that makes sense.

I struggled with this a bit when I was there. I'm Christian and was involved with LifeTeen the Catholic youth group with a good number of other kids at Columbine but being biracial and coming from a very poor Native upbringing and area in Hawai'i I definitely felt the disconnect about some of my beliefs. People weren't racist they generally exoticized my kanaka background but they didnt like hearing about how impoverished my ohana and people back home are thanks to a legacy of white colonial opppression and how social programs are vital to our survival.

That's when i first started talking to my sister a lot about Columbine and she said it was even worse when she was there from 96-00 and that she was definitely guilty of being part of that whole culture.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 57824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 1:38 am

Anyone have a link?

Contribution Points : 43615
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:11 pm

true_crime wrote:
Anyone have a link?

You don’t want to put yourself through this dribble nonsense. Just trust me. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118045
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:20 pm

true_crime wrote:
Anyone have a link?
A link to the movie? Yea.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
FreeJust

Contribution Points : 43615
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 4:30 pm

true_crime wrote:
Anyone have a link?

Watch that drivel nonsense yet? Question
Back to top Go down
NickValentine

Contribution Points : 52378
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 6:21 am

Simple quote from a movie reviewer
“I’m not ashamed...well you should be!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not ashamed thoughts   Im not ashamed thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im not ashamed thoughts
Page 1 of 1